Can we use Stickers here ? 🤔 - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

Can we use Stickers here ? 🤔

Yes my dear friend, we are allowed to use stickers, photos, screen shots etc here, but dear by emoji our post, topic beauty will not existing therefore we should avoid emojis in our posts and topics. Thank you.

• +1 1

Of course you can use stickers because using it is not prohibited in the forum but you have to use it where applicable to avoid warning point or ban, thanks for sharing you are welcome have a nice day.

Yeah, you have complete freedom to do whatever you want. We will use emojis here to obtain more good credibility from others because this way we can capture the attention of the viewers and the use of icons makes our post easily readable and understandable, resulting in more responses.

Hi mate hope you are fine,my friend yes of course you use emoji and stickers and also screen shot But this thing's is useful for another member not use any stickers for any comments only use your best performing to see for other members hope you understand my opinion thanks to all and good luck dear.

• +3 1

From what I know and I have been informed if it can be used in the topics or publications that we make stickers since those stickers that we use would help us a lot so that our topics or publications have been more striking and more people come to find out and have if You like our information.

• +1 1

Yes, I think you can put emojis and pictures in your posts and comments. It might be nice if you use them sparingly because adding them is neither helpful nor harmful to anyone, but some people find them impractical. Therefore, I rely on using them lightly, and I think that the content of the post or topic should be useful because this is the most important thing.

Hello dear, you can certainly use posters here in this forum, and there is no risk that you could face, such as luck, but it is not necessary in my opinion to use stickers because they are not useful in anything and do not increase anything from the value of the content

• +3 1

For my own understanding I think no. because we are needed to write something knowledgeable so that if others members see they can also aquire some reasonable experience. But we need to ask the seniors members again for more explanatio.

I have read a thread before by one of the expert members
It is preferable that you do not add posters to your topic because it will reduce its value

And it will reduce its importance.

• +5 1

My dear  friend 

You are allowed  to  use steaker in the crypto currency fourm  some of people say that their accounts  will be banned  this is negative  thinking  area yuo should use steaker  in post no problem 

My dear Bro. I think we use stickers in post the forum allow us to use stickers I see many senior post who use stickers in their post. I think using stickers in your posts make your post more attractive but not too much if we use too much stickers then our post become dull and un-attractive for others. So, use stickers but not make it habit.

My dear friend, you don't have to worry about this at all. You can use emojis in comments or posts., But you have to add emoji as well as grade good content because without it your emoji become useless.

Yes, my friend, of course, you can use stickers in topics and this thing will help you gain more followers and achieve more reputation because the stickers attract them. Thank you.

Yes my dear friend you can use emojis in your post or topic 

This increases beauty and style of your post 

You will not be banned by using emojis in posts 

Be chill and work hard dear

I think yes you can! But I hope that is not allowed, i hate them . Stickers are the worst thing that happened in the world, they make everything silly and unimportant, dear you can use them in social media and i think that's enough! And if you insist on using it here, please don't go overboard

From my point of view, when you abide by the rules of the forum, then everything can be done. Within the rules, there is no mention of banning the use of emojis. This is something that belongs to you only if you like you can use it

Hello my friend did not read in the guidance of the forum he prevents the use of posters
Share your stickers and expressive symbols with us adds a vital personality in comment

I think there is no objection to using stickers because they are not mentioned in the rules
But in my opinion, it is not needed, as it is used for entertainment with friends and not in an educational forum that cares about the type of articles and the topic at hand.
Focus must be on valuable information and the quality of the topic at hand

Dear friend, I think you can use it, but it is useless in the publications because you have to be useful and include meaning that is useful to everyone. Refer to the forum rules. I think you will find an answer that will help you.

You can use posters in your posts. There is no problem with that because I have not read the laws of the forum that this is against the laws. But you should use the stickers for necessity only because this forum is for serious discussion and not for social communication like Facebook .

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members.  

You may use the stickers to make your comments and posts more convenient, and so we should encourage care to make useful posts in an undeniable and transparent style in order to attract constructive partnerships from individuals.

I think that the stickers are not forbidden, but rather not desirable, so that the forum can maintain its seriousness in raising topics

Hello friends i am new here. Yes my friend you use stickers. i see in other posts. i can read the rules. I Think it's ok use stickers and emojis. There is no mention of banning the use of emojis.

We can use sticker and screen shots about any topic. If you rea dother post which is like our seniors they are usnig all this things. With this we can make our post attractive . So we can use ,but it good if we use according to place which is required then we use it. So if we are using as fun that is not good and can decrease our post quality.  But we can use at that time when we think that would be good and must attract people.  Because some time we put some sad and happy emoji then it make our post good.