Can we use Stickers here ? 🤔 - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

Can we use Stickers here ? 🤔

No my friend there is no problem in using stickers or emojis in your posts buti think you should read the rules to know better about things allowed here in this forum. 

In my opinion i think in using the stickers nothing is bad, but i saw many senior member's post they don't use the emojis, because it diminisg the clearance of our post and make it unusual.

You can use emojis and it will not affect your account and you will not be banned, as it does not violate the rules. You can also include your post with pictures and screenshots, but these images are subject to criteria.

Of course you can use stickers. I don't think there's a rule against that, but since we're talking about useful and informative topics, I think there's not much need for us to use stickers.

Yes, my friend, we can use stickers, but I think they may distract others, so I advise you to avoid using them in our posts and comments so thank you my friend 

i think it not a very big issue you can used stickers in your post and this forum is very informative it demand good posting from us so you used stickers in your post to make your post attractive but your post must be informative and must contain the good quality content.

look my friend I belleive that this forum is about beneficary rather than the beauty of the post . you are allowed to use stickers and many other medias in your post just to increase the understanding of others to your post

My friend, I think when your post is rich in valuable information, it is not wrong to include emoji or stickers that express the content of the post.

We are allowed to use stickers within our manners or responses, which is good and helps to add nice effects in the writing we write.
But let us put it in an acceptable and good way, and not a lot of it, so that our topic is not considered to have bad content.

• +1 1

My suggestion is not to use Stickers because this is not the place of fun and anything like using sticker kinda thing.It's a knowledge Sharing place where we express our own opinion and getting knowledge

This a forum and we do serious discussion on it about crypto currencies but if you use emoji on a post it  will be so childish and seems unmatured. So batter to avoid from using stickers.

Dear forum rules, never like to post stickers and emoji in your posts, your daily posts and topics that you post and read in general, forum rules require you to do some publishing rules, which is that to participate in it a letter and not to participate and publish it because it is yours and other rules but why not reply to you  Not posting stickers and emojis Thank you very much.

• +5 1

Thank you so much for this question I was also confused about . So now it's clear that stickers are allowed but by using sticker our post lost of it charming.And people conciser that we have shared this post only for entertainment.

Hello my friend, I think that posters can be used, as it is a way to express our agreement or otherwise regarding certain topics. I have never read a rule prohibiting the use of stickers and emojis.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I don’t think there is a problem with using stickers, there is no rule prohibiting that, but I don’t like to use posters in the forum because we discuss important topics and posters are childish.

Of course, this fear, which haunts us from everything, is not true. Why ??  I don't mind using stickers, of course.  Since it helps clarify an idea, it's a good thing, so don't mind

• +2 1

You just have to focus on making your post contain useful content and within the rulesThere is no rule in the forum prohibiting the use of posters on you. Reviews of forum rules there are all the rules that will benefit youyou work in this forum following the rules and regulations and putting up posters then there will be no problem. You can comment by putting up posters but there is no restriction here.

• +4 1

Dear dear, I think we are allowed to use emojis and stickers.  When reading the rules and laws, I did not find anything to prevent this or cause a ban, but the best thing is to make the content of the comment or topic useful and the person can add aesthetics to the topic through emojis and it can attract attention as you can use screenshots

Yes, you can use stickers and emojis to serve your topic. Don't worry, you are not getting banned by your use of these codes good luck 

• +1 1

Yes i think you can.emojis are made through for showing your emotions.sometimes you are a person by saying words and showing your emotions and do also used and emojis.while giving my opinion.so yeah you definitely can yse stickers/emojis

I think there is no problem in using stickers to our posts as long as we use them in a right way because each and every sticker has the meaning so what's important is to use then accordingly.

@Lawrence Mwansa

• +5 1

Hello dear, I think that posters can be used and this does not affect the account or posts. You just have to focus on your post and its content to be useful and within the basic rules.

Well wonderful, i also had a same question, but i realised that we are allowed to use the stickers only for right  use and that we should apply each sticker accordingly to the meaning it carries. @Sypher9

• +3 1

Yes, it can.  I've seen many people here on this coding forum that use stickers when creating their own posts, and some members also use stickers when referring to someone's comment.  It is a good idea to draw attention and read, and can be a cause of a good reputation.