Never judge knowledge by posts - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sidra Bajwa

Never judge knowledge by posts

This is what happened to me a while ago, but I thought that I had to be a little patient and I had to research and read how to become an experience in the future
Because every person with experience now was a beginner like me years ago.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is a very useful post for all members and it should be highlighted because it is believed that beginners do not have the slightest knowledge about cryptocurrencies, but most of the beginners research and study this topic

I definitely agree with dude, it’s of the members of this platform more precisely the new members have knowledge and experience on cryptocurrency but they how write a correct English language or they don’t know how to operate in this platform but with time the members of this platform will very good in creating useful post.

You are right.  never judge knowledge by post.  Because people can be wrong  That is why he cannot be judged.  Many times when posting can be wrong.  Moreover, if wrong, you should post advice from seniors.

Of course moat of new mumber know about cryptocurrency and they can perform well ,so we can't judge a book by it cover. So if we see that post making by new mumber then we can't ignore.  So check thier post and must identify which post is usefull and how much is about cryptocurrency.  So good if we appreciate to new members then that can become good contributor on this forum.  So with this our new post can increase and we can get maximum knowledge about forum and maybe about cryptocurrency trading.

According to me the main material of the topic says everything in the post. I never ever judge the post by it's title because there are many topics have different title and different contents. Moreover, it is true that many beginners are come here and get knowledge and learning about Cryptocurrency that they don't know before.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Some knowledge about cryptocurrencies however we have just joined this forum so our beginners respond to appropriate posts what indicates previous knowledge of cryptocurrencies. I have a few but I joined the forum and had a little knowledge about digital currencies. But joining the forum is an ex experience because it is the most important and everyone should work to develop this forum to raise money and move forward.

Yup do not estimate others by their look and knowledge .Your knowledge is your power .Newbies now every thing about the crypto talk .They learn through their friends .

Well with I am new at the Cryptotalk forum and the encryption world with I am aware of some things and I hope all old people to help us we begin to begin and publish useful publications

There is no knowledge of cryptocurrency in the forum because some beginners like me already have some knowledge about crypto work needed to collect useful information that will help us work in the world of encryption and will not make mistakes because we can not do when posted there New members are always happy when giving positive ratings. Therefore, do not hesitate to help those who do not have knowledge, please I also thank you for it.

Every beginner in a business will be bullied. In my opinion, we have to walk on the saying of Socrates, talk until I see you, the novice and the member are all equal, until we see their publication or a topic for them, then we can only judge. As members, we have a great responsibility in the success of the novice and in his failure, so we must support him morally and correct his mistakes for him to be distinguished.

I agree with you, not all beginners do not know anything and they are ignorant of working in cryptocurrencies. Some of them are new here in the forum, but he has great experience from other places and sites he was working with before his arrival to this forum.
Therefore, his knowledge of the forum rules only is weak.

Members who are knowledgeable about cryptocurrency came here only to contribute to their quota as far as I can tell. I have some of them, but I am interested in more knowledge by participating in the forum but joining the forum enhances my knowledge and information more experience Everyone should work to develop this forum to raise money and give positive ratings. So the members of this platform give a positive reputation to the post that deserves their rating.

This is true, my friend, everyone has different information, regardless of whether the member is old or experienced, so we have to interact with useful information because this forum is a station for learning first

I was not aware of the topic of cryptocurrencies

But after I joined here, I now have some information, so my goal was to join here to gain knowledge

I noticed many posts that were very helpful to me

• +1 1

I think that relaying on it۔even in social media gives more attractive ness and perhaps the simplicity and ease of reaching ideas۔this forum is the best to learn the cryptocurrency۔and its verious section through the comprehensive section۔

I trust each and every individual who realizes data will attempt to distribute it here so everybody can profit by it and trade information, as I believe that numerous here have data and there are other people who think about monetary standards yet don't have the foggiest idea about the discussion..

Welcome, my friend, you are right. There are some new beginners who have some experience and have knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies and trading. We do not have to judge them quickly. We must look at the value and importance of the publication

• +1 1

Not necessarily that every beginner here in the forum is new to the field of cryptocurrencies, but rather is new to the forum, and there are some beginners who are experts in cryptocurrency, and there are some of them who provide advice to us, so do not consider him a beginner and neglect his advice, but think about it and make sure that it will benefit you in Solve your problem

Well .. I totally agree with you in what I said .. that the presence of beginners does not mean that they are beginners in the cryptocurrency .. but they should be offered help at the beginning of their journey in the forum because the forum rules are not like the laws of the cryptocurrency .. of course here you will gain more information that you did not Do not know it, and of course there is the material gain that everyone seeks .. I wish you and everyone success

I agree with you ,
There are a lot of people who know what cryptocurrencies are long ago ,,. But it is possible that they hadn't heard of the forum until late.
And there are some beginners who have done a lot of research earlier on cryptocurrencies and gained some knowledge and entered the forum with some information, and for me to learn and share information. May be of use to a beginner with valuable information.

Thanks for your kind words, yes, most beginners are not unknowable about cryptocurrencies, like me, as a beginner, I know about this topic and have learned a lot and still benefit from the posts of this forum, but I am not without knowledge or do not understand what you are saying, it is only somewhat new to this forum and I also like to share my thoughts !.

Hi dear 

Yes you are right some new members have knowledge about crypto

But most of the members hav not. So i think the deserving surely get their reputation through their useful post.

So work hard to achieve more. Thank you all the best

There are people who have a lot of information and experiences, but they may not share everything they have, and there are new people who share everything they know. Sharing is not a standard.

Yes you are right i agree with youi am very happy being part of this great platform you share such a useful information here in this forum thanx a lot for sharing this