Never judge knowledge by posts - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sidra Bajwa

Never judge knowledge by posts

I just want to clarify all members that it's not necessary that every beginner on this forum haven't any type of knowledge about crypto currencies because some beginners like me have already some knowledge about crypto currencies but we joined this forum now so react to our deserving posts of beginners.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 3
  • +2 6
  • +3 5
  • +5 2

3 hours ago, Sidra Bajwa said:

I just want to clarify all members that it's not necessary that every beginner on this forum haven't any type of knowledge about crypto currencies because some beginners like me have already some knowledge about crypto currencies but we joined this forum now so react to our deserving posts of beginners.

You are right mate, we members that have stay long always have the mindset that every beginner that joins the forum is a novice in cryptocurrency while in reality it is false , there are already new members who are knowledgable about cryptocurrency they just came here to contribute their own quota the only thing i can say beginners lack is how the forum works and the rules guiding the forum which they have to ask members who ahave stay long for guidance.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

This is true, regardless of whether the post is from a new or old person on the platform ,, useful information must be praised and received attention from everyone ..

I was excited to find out what information you have about cryptocurrencies, my friend, and I hope that you will share it with us, so that we can all benefit from that, and exchange knowledge together ..

And before I forget ,, there are many people who have known what cryptocurrencies are for a long time ,,. But it is possible that they had not heard of the forum until late.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

No novice person was created, so we are all informed. It is good that there are these forums for me to learn and share information. You may find a novice with valuable information.

• +1 1

Hello, I am a beginner in the field of electronic currencies. Please learn and share my thoughts in another field. Thank you

Yes, I said very well so that we can never guess anyone's knowledge of anyone. For example, if a man makes a post on this platform, then we cannot estimate his entire placements for all his vast experiences.

We should not respond to the practice of any human being until we fully know it. Otherwise, we can challenge anyone's talk, nor can we reverse it directly So what could be the purpose of doing that?  

• +3 1

On 1/23/2021 at 12:15 AM, Sidra Bajwa said:

Right mate there are a lot of beginners who have good experience about crypto but they join this forum now because of some reasons. But the posts which they made are very important and useful for others so give them good reputation. Best wishes for all 😊

• +4 1

Yes we should read it carefully ..and if we don't know anything about post we should use internet knowledge and friends information.

• +5 1

Thank you dear. First we havne no more knowledge and when we attempt on some about, then we can learn more As you. Welcome you. I am also a new member and try to learn something... 

• +2 1

But my friend, we did not know much about cryptocurrencies, and when we entered this platform, we had a broader vision in this field and benefited from the experiences of professional members.

• +3 1

Hi to everyone in my opinion everyone in this platform when start most of members before starting work get lot search and hard work then they work get expernice and knowledge learn and get motivation then we spread information and knowledge to each other this is beaut of this platform 

• +4 1

When I want to gain knowledge here, I search for subjects that I do not know in order to learn more
When I want to spread knowledge, I respond to the topics on which I have information
When I want to earn money, I provide useful and high-quality posts
That's it . 💛💯

• +5 1

I agree with you in this talk, so if we want to quickly integrate with members here in the forum, we must expand our knowledge of cryptocurrencies and investment by searching different sites, and in this way we will be able to move to other sections quickly without the need to stay in the beginners section much

• +1 2
  • +4 1

It is true it is not necessary for beginners to have great knowledge about cryptocurrencies that occurs over time and the experience that each one obtains by working constantly, it is only necessary to want to make a difference, when I entered I did not have the palest idea alone I wanted to earn money from my home and today I achieved it but I also achieved much more in knowledge and I am happy

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Never base your knowledge on posts that users create because the major of them are beginners and don't have a lot of knowledge to give so you need to use your mind and ask if you don't understand something this the best way to have knowledge and learning 

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, we must work to collect useful information that will help us work within the world of encryption and not make mistakes because we cannot without the presence of information and experiences because it is the most important and everyone should work to develop this forum in order to obtain money and advanced information At the same time and thanks

• +4 1

Hello everyone, no member should be judged by what they do and how they do it, we all may think and have different knowledge, but we should always respect each other, we all work, to accomplish the same goal within the cryptotalk platform. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Dear friend, welcome to you first on this wonderful and useful platform for everyone. Do not specify your knowledge from the first post of any topic, so first take advantage of the posts and then provide the information

• +1 1

yes you are right my dear but sometimes you have too because this world is full of fake people i hope you understand my point.

• +2 1

Never check someone's knowledge by looking at someone's post.  Because it is never seen how much knowledge they have in someone's post.  Not everyone can create quality posts all the time.  Sometimes everyone's post is useless...

• +3 1

Hello I wanna you have you all or doing well you are rhyme right made all beginners are always know about the cryptocurrency on this platform they are Unki beauty videos sites and learning about the cryptocurrency

• +4 2

Dear you are right. When i new that situation is happened with me. So i try it to best to post the on the platforum. So it is difficult to post 1stly on it. I appreciate the new peoples.

• +5 2

my friend i agree with you, many new members are want to earn then they do not have the knowledge for the earning to post the comment or topic. so you do not judge any person with him or her comment.

• +1 1

There are many members in the forum who know a lot about cryptocurrency. We should encourage all the experienced members and learn from them.

I agree with you with all of this. This is true. Not everyone who enters here is new is considered a beginner, and this is evident through their publications that show their knowledge.