Never judge knowledge by posts - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sidra Bajwa

Never judge knowledge by posts

You are true We should be supportive to each other at the forum regardless of our rank and the number of posts that we created. We should always try to share the knowledge with each other and If someone is going wrong we should teach them the right way of doing that rather than criticizing.

yes dear you are saying truth everyone has different kind of knowlegde so we should respect every kind of knowledge and the member who attain this we should appreciate everyone knowledge by post we did not assume the knowledge of the people who write this may be it will have more than this

• +5 1

On 1/23/2021 at 12:15 AM, Sidra Bajwa said:

I just want to clarify all members that it's not necessary that every beginner on this forum haven't any type of knowledge about crypto currencies because some beginners like me have already some knowledge about crypto currencies but we joined this forum now so react to our deserving posts of beginners.

Yes, I am fully agree with you that we should not judge people from their posts. It is because many people have great knowledge about cryptocurrency and other digital currencies it they joined crypto late. So respect to each other and try to get good knowledge from everywhere.

You are right, my friend. I met many beginners in this forum, but they know a lot about digital currencies and they have enough experience to enter the trading field, but they are new to this in this forum

Actually, if the beginners will post something informative they will surely get the positive feedback. Many members work hard to improve the quality of this forum.Personally, I try to do this and make time every day to increase my knowledge of this world. I hope all members publish new and valuable topics so that all other members benefit from them.

Yes you are absolutely right when beginners join this forum they don't have knowledge and information about crypto currencies they start asking questions the start creating topics but as well as they learn and give take to the site they get experience so never judge knowledge

• +3 1

Consideration should be given to the beginners position and help them in understanding the ideas and learning about crypto.

It is necessary to help each other in order to improve the level of knowledge, which increases the quality of the posts we write.

You are correct there are many people who just judge with posts they are not understand if anyone having some misktes but they just complain us or nothing. 

Yes, I think you are right. I also entered the world of cryptocurrencies and I have enough experience, but I recently joined CryptoTalk so we have to really interact with publications that serve beginners

I agree, my friend, we must work honestly on this forum. We must give all participation its right regardless of the publisher if it is a new or old person

Every day people are in search of learning or obtaining knowledge of something, although a person expresses it from a different point of view or a different scheme, it does not mean that they do not have knowledge. You have to see the essence of what he commented and that is when we will realize that this person has contributed something very valuable to each of us and perhaps we have not realized it.

I am feeling you my dear. I was beginner but I did not know a lot. When I start learning, it was from others that some were beginners. I did not have the idea that a beginner could help me, but I found many of them that given me some very good tips. Beginner or not, it matters little. If we have something we know, we are a community and must help each other by giving the information that can change our finance for better.

I agree with you my friend, many who have good knowledge of cryptocurrency and have come here to develop that knowledge. We can encourage others who have positive reputation points and give them information that helps them respond and they may be able to benefit us in the future when they get enough knowledge .

Dear in general, I think that knowledge does not come in a simple matter, and people should not judge anyone’s knowledge through the participation of the person’s participation and he is not sufficiently experienced with it. Therefore, judge the person’s knowledge by the length of his reading within the posts within the forum or the dedication of the knowledge he has knowledge.  It comes from good reading and good learning, so good knowledge, good virginity, and thus useful participation. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

Yes there are so any newbies who already knows about crypto.They have joined this after doing research on it.And I think it's good for them.From this they don't face any difficulty and they can guide other newbies easily and properly.

• +3 1

we should not judge the book by its cover only , may be some ove is a beginner that have a great knowledge about the crypto world and may be he or she experience any of the difficulty and hardship in this or any other forams

Well my dear friend, I agree with you, it is not possible to measure the amount of knowledge of members and the quality of their publications according to the date of joining the forum. Each publication must be evaluated according to what is due regardless of whether the member is a beginner or an expert. The quality of the publication and the value of the content that must govern

Hello dear, I agree with you, regardless of whether the post is a new or old member on the platform, and there will be some beginners who spent a lot of time in cryptocurrencies before and you must share it with us so that you can benefit.  They share their knowledge, and this forum will increase their experience and knowledge if they do a good job, and it is possible that they did not hear about the forum until late. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I agree with you. I was also a beginner, but I had a lot of information about digital currencies and cryptocurrencies, and some simple ways to make a little profit, so we cannot judge the beginner here with no knowledge.

• +3 1

Of course, I agree with you dear, we must not judge the beginners by the number of posts, the most important thing to take into account is the importance of the information presented in the post, good luck.

• +2 1

I agree with your point, many new members sign in cryptotalk and have a lot of knowledge about trading with cryptocurrencies, but that doesn't always mean that the know everything about trading and they have to learn and spread information.

Everyone should work to gather valuable knowledge that will assist us in working within the field of encryption and avoiding mistakes because we cannot do so without the availability of activities and knowledge because they are the most valuable, and everyone else should work to improve this platform in order to earn more money and developed based.

Knowledge is a key of success. Knowledge is very important in any type of work as well as crypto. We should not judge others knowledge from their post. Because i sw sone posts their title Isn't that good but but their content is very good. Also some people have a good title that attract people but you can understand by their way of post that they doesnt have any good knowledge about this. It like "never judge a book by cover"

I agree with you that there may be new members who have more knowledge about cryptocurrencies than there are members who do not have any experience about cryptocurrencies.

Hi everyone , here I  am  junior member . I have no far experience but I have noticed that there are some beginners who did a lot of research earlier on cryptocurrency.  As we know,  knowledge is limitless and has no boundaries,  so never judge the knowledge of any person by just its appearance and other physical factors. 

• +2 1