Welcome me with positive ratings - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AsimAbbas

Welcome me with positive ratings

Well, my friend answers everyone to respect the old and the young because in this field we are a family and we must respect and respect

My dear friend I want to tell you that you can get positive response on cryptotalk if you create really useful information is the  to be successful on this forum so you should create useful topics  thank you best of luck for your future on this forum.

Newcomers are often welcomed by other participants, who assist them with most of their queries and direct them to the appropriate work throughout the forum. We also have positive reputations if their posts are helpful and substantive, which encourages them to keep working and succeeding.

Yes welcome to the newbies who joined the group in the world because I have a greatest moments to learn and get the many things and I get the positive reputation it's very difficult to get a positive reputation but your work and effort make you popular  

Good friend, my dear friend when adding useful, valuable topics, hard work and continuing this forum is what gives you a positive and impressive reputation by other members and gain useful expertise and information through your partnerships with them and become a distinct and effective member of the coins in the future.

Welcome fear to the world of crypto. I hope yiu are enjoying to working here. This is very useful and great earning plateform for us. If you need any help about any matter than you can ask easily to to our seniors.wia you all the best of Luck dear.

Welcome, my friend, that serious work, searching for information and publishing it for the benefit of the members, will lead to giving you a positive evaluation and not by asking for a positive evaluation from the members. The evaluation was designed to refer to topics that contain useful information and to highlight them not to gain a great community reputation.

Phaha, in fact, the pension in Russia is scanty and cryptocurrency, you have very good money, it is very rational to use it instead of a pension)) But pension, of course, is reliable, and cryptocurrency is very - very risky. So take the risk and live. 

My friend if you want to get reputations yo have to make good posts and help to solve the problems so you will have many positive reuptations.

I believe that you need to retire with dignity, with a couple of BTC in the right leg pocket. Therefore, the crypt itself will be relevant for retirement as well. And if it will be issued instead of Rabls, then it will be cool. This will literally force older people to begin to understand a modern topic.

Hello dear members I hope you all are fine and doing a great work on this platform just leave their number welcome to you on this platform I hope you are doing great on this firstly I want to tell you that day I am also beginning on this website so I have also experienced English website

It is not necessary to invest anything, if your pension is the only thing you live on, then you should not take such a risk, especially if there is no decent knowledge in cryptocurrency. With the help of this forum, you can find good bounty and airdrops, in which you can earn a raise to your pension without your own investment of money. And just in general, remember that you should never invest the latter inappropriately. All this is primarily a hobby, and then earnings.

Welcome, my dear friend, no one will spare you in giving you a positive reputation. If the content of the posts you provide is useful, this is the purpose of the positive reputation. Good luck for all.

I would not say that retirees no longer need money at that age. Among my acquaintances there are retirees who do not mind at least once a year to fly somewhere on vacation, or to make repairs at their dacha. This requires money, but from the pension it will definitely not be enough. But you can get in the habit of saving at least 1,000 rubles every month in cryptocurrency, which in a year can turn into 5,000.

I am very surprised that a 72-year-old man writes a post on the forum. If this is actually at any age to be interested in everything. Cryptocurrency is now conquering the market more and more, new coins and exchanges are constantly appearing, and there are rumors that it is possible that the national crypt will be imported. I believe the future belongs to the crypt.

of course it is commendable that at this age you continue to be interested in new things, we all know what good pensions in quotation marks are in our immense, so I would better advise you to start with something simpler

With a Russian pension, it is quite difficult to invest something, especially in a crypt. And again, if you are 72 years old, you need to turn your brains on very strongly in order to delve into the topic, because many of the younger generation do not understand everything. And so there are many skeptics: why, why. in my opinion, everything is possible, you can, for example, try airdrops. 

My friend, you must work hard to get positive reputation, such as publishing useful things for readers and members, and you must understand the rules of the forum well

it's like the government to save money, half of the pensioners don't know what it is at all, but how to get a pension on the crypt and how to withdraw it, they'll go crazy, it's not a good idea to be honest, only if you don't want to save money on pensioners, and I'm sure that there will be some kind of condition like "the pension must be taken within a week", and since they cannot or do not have time, they will not succeed, in the end, crypto-pension will be very poorly developed in Russia, in any case it is a very bad idea 

That's all I wanted to say

I am glad that you did not give up, but started looking for a way to improve your life. You shouldn't invest your entire pension in cryptocurrency, you need to live on something. Minimize costs, and you can invest the entire remainder in cryptocurrency. Also, do not get attached to the money for which you bought the coin, they can simply "evaporate" at any time. I wish you the best in your endeavors. 

Dear friend, in order to get positive reviews, you must publish useful posts. You cannot only request this from members. Get the knowledge and experience and publish it and you will get what you You want

The transfer of pension payments from fiat to cryptocurrency is impossible, firstly, there is no country that is ready to take such a step, and secondly, the pensioners themselves will not figure it out. The person in the article had to introduce exactly to create passive income on the crypt, and this can be done through staking 

Welcome my friend, you should create good topics instead of wasting time with such a post, and for sure you will get positive reviews and welcome from all members.

Dreams are good, but you need to live in reality, no one knows what will happen, whether the cue ball or even the crypt will live up to our retirement. You need to be ready for anything. You need to diversify your assets, not put all your eggs in one basket.

But while there is such an opportunity, you need to use it to the maximum

Well,  I also doubt that this is written by a pensioner, somehow, in our time, pensioners certainly do not sit on the forums, and do not write about the crypt. And in the future, it is still far away, I think that  until that time something like that will be, well, or something like that .