Welcome me with positive ratings - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AsimAbbas

Welcome me with positive ratings

Well, if this is true and you are a pensioner who somehow found out about this forum, then I would not invest my pension, since the profit will be mild and the time and effort costs will not be worth it and there is always a chance to lose everything, and this requires practice.

The grandfather earned his income and he is paid for life in the form of a pension, but the grandchildren would not hurt to think about this income and study the crypto world what kind of alts will put together your future life for you

to welcome the new members we can help them with their work and share the knowledge of this platform and we should work hard to better ourselves with that to give more to others the more we give to someone the more will get from the God and we will be successful and about ratings I would say that if the topic is great then we will be able to get the reputations and likes more and more

Greetings to you, my dear friend, and to all the members working in this forum, my friend, I do not think it is good to have a good reputation. You take it by creating a good, useful and information-rich topic or publication then you will automatically earn a good reputation.

My friend, you have to make an effort to get a good reputation - here it does not come easy, your topic should be useful and easy to read, meaning that it contains correct sentences and structures and easy vocabulary, and that it exceeds 100 letters, and that its content is useful and Not redundant and does not oppose forum rules.

Hello dear if you want positive feedback, I think that we need to work. Posts are useful and full of information. We must help others, especially for beginners and follow the rules. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

Attention, my friend, that the useful and expressive topics, the members could not object to the positive evaluation, thank you

Ok done postive rating. But tell me best crypto currency if  i invest in crypto so whic currency is best tell me. I am new this platform plz guied me. And postive rating to my profile.

Dear when you work hard and present useful ideas and valuable topics, you can get a reputation and advise you instead of asking those for your evaluation, force them to put a positive evaluation through your good work and of benefit to all

Imagine that I never wanted to give you a good rating, not because you are asking for this, but because I am looking for useful information. I am on this forum and your post did not add anything to me. If, for example, you included information that we need in the bitcoin world and then requested positive reviews at the end, we might have done that. We are happy

Yes some of the topic geberator write at the end of each topic and ask yo the reders for giving them positive reputation but if you are doing. good work than you dong nee to ask any one to give you posirive response and you will get it automatically. 

Not just what you need every day, just free deposit in cryptocurrency is recommended. You can make good money in the cryptocurrency market, but your pension is not worth transferring to tokens and coins due to high volatility. On the one hand, volatility is good for trading in the cryptocurrency market but not in the case of retirement, when it is so much money and can even lose these pennies.

• +1 1

Hi, I’m new to the forum. I don’t understand how topics like this are kept and not deleted. What is the usefulness of this tama for participants? I have created 4 songs and they have been deleted, they have not made me any negative or positive but they are not published. I do not want less to value the published as in this case but if the rules is to create something useful I do not see the usefulness of it. The subjects I tried to publish were matters of personal and economic interest to each participant and as I said I do not understand why they are not published. At last we must work hard and earn our own qualifications without asking. 

Hello, welcome to the group, I hope you feel comfortable in belonging to this beautiful community, we are happy to see more people join here, and then with perseverance and patience you can continue moving forward, stay active and do not ignore the rules of the forum. success

Brother reputation mean to motivate and judgement of other work than give negative and positive rating according to they deserve. Your way of getting reputation is not good, so you should work hard and make quality posts than members will impress from you and will give you good reputation.

Hello my friend, We all welcome you to the crypto family, Every member of this forum gets a positive rating But it is only possible here if you work hard here, and uh deserve this, i would like to congrats

• +1 1

You are highly welcome to this platform, obviously I don’t think the members of this platform more precisely the senior will welcome you with positive rating without creating any useful and informative post, therefore to get more positive reputation you should be creating useful content.

Hello dear. We should tell each other which is right so if we don't like any content we will not give rating but giving negative rating is not really right we should help each other. Acquiring knowledge should be information rich and important post then we will get positive rating we can't duplicate someone else's answer it is not really wrong we have to answer.thanks for read my comment

Dear brother, positive rating depends on your acitvity and quality of posts and topics you provide to the forum.It's not easy for us we know that but we should try our best what we must required for better results 

Hello my friend, I think that we are all here in this forum which is about one family and we must all support each other And when your posts are positive, meaningful and useful, it is imperative for all of us to comment on them and give you a positive reputation My friends, supporting each other means supporting this forum, continuing to work, and continuing to earn money Provided that the comments and posts are of a positive character 

Welcome, dude, to this wonderful and useful family .. In order to get a warm welcome and fit for you, you must follow the forum rules, share good ideas and get a good reputation here .. Let us put our hands together and succeed

My dear friend, it is not complicated and it is not easy to gain a good reputation in the currency forum, which is encrypted with good follow-up and benefit from previous topics and comments so that you can write something useful and get a good reputation interview

• +2 1

It's great that in such years something else is interesting, there is a craving for life, I wish you good health. And in order not to go far, buy mining power on Yobit and get, albeit small, but passive income, reinvest over time and everything will work out for you.

The most difficult path at the beginning, in the end it turns out to be well rewarded :)

If you stably save small amounts of cryptocurrencies (which you are sure of) to a cold wallet, then I think that by old age there will already be good capital for life, the main thing is to believe in your dream

Why not, it's never too late to do something new, but in order to make money on cryptocurrencies, you need to thoroughly study everything and be prepared for possible risks. In addition, for a decent income, you need to have a good start-up capital.