Important tips for beginners - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed khan

Important tips for beginners

Truly, these are the premise of our work here and no achievement can be accomplished without them. Subsequently, we should all consistently consider this work and its outcomes to energize one another and accomplish the best advantage and the most noteworthy work.

I agree with you and thank you for sponsoring the beginners, and I would like to advise them that whoever wants to complete what he started in this forum must abide by the forum rules and be a distinguished member through his posts and the content of his posts

I agree with you and thank you for sponsoring the beginners, and I would like to advise them that whoever wants to complete what he started in this forum must abide by the forum rules and be a distinguished member through his posts and the content of his posts

Welcome to the first new member in this forum.  They should first read the rules of this forum carefully and then gather information about the topic on which they have to give their opinion.  Then create your own post that is useful and informative for others.

Beginners should follow the rules, publish their content and make no mistake about copying and pasting other people's posts. Each host should use more than 100 words and create informative and useful posts. And learn from others and research and publish titles. good luck.

• +1 1

You have almost mentioned all tips which are important for a beginners. Begginers can get information from your post and can work on this forum with relax mind. They should just fokkow the rukes of this forum and shoukd work with devotion.

My advice can be useful for new members because I want to tell new members on this platform that before coming here you must read the rules and regulations of this platform carefully and work accordingly then you can achieve success. I wish you success. Thank you.

Welcome dear friend. 

I agree with you . We should write good topic and good content useful to others .this site trusted  . Many people work here and take more benefiit this platform.  Cryptotalk is take to large amount money . If you focus on your work and work properly,  support each other then you will achieve your goal .

Thanks for sharing this information.  

Good luck everyone ❤👍

The main things should know every beginners that is learning about crypto currency. Cause this is crypto currency basis platform. So you have to discuss here only for crypto currency and you will get lot of opportunity for earn money from crypto currency. So if you don't know about it. Then it won't be helpful for you. So you must need to know about it.

Beginners get in trouble to work in the first place. They are confused about how to work. In this case, first of all you need to know about the rules of this forum. No copy can be posted, no spelling mistakes can be made, no translator can be used. There are many benefits to creating a topic from time to time. It has a good reputation which increases the interest to work.

Yes dear your post is full of information and representative of Crypto rules. It's valuable for new members who joining daily basis.

Don't copy the post.

Create useful content and relevant to Crypto talk

Improve your communication skills

For good rating and reputation follow the instructions of forum.

Humans should study the posts and remarks which are beneficial for us in sharing any subject matter we want to assist with and it helps us gain extra experience and on the same time follow the rules. Forum guidelines which you mentioned.

My dear friend, welcome to the crypto forum.  If you are a new member of Crypto Forum, learn about the rules of this forum.  It is a popular online platform.  By working here you will be able to make money and gain proficiency in English and learn about Bitcoin.  You should not copy someone else's post.  You don't post wrong.  You will not comment on a topic more than once.  Then 2 of your comments may be deleted.  Thanks

Welcome, my friend, and thank you for this useful and motivating information. For me, I am new here and I am a little hesitant to create a post and share it here because I see a lot of similar and duplicate topics, and I do not want my post to be deleted.

I hope more beginners see this topic because it is really helpful and informative. I would also like to add to your list, sir, that beginners should also browse often and read more about the forum to lessen the chance of committing mistakes and avoid their posts from getting deleted or worst banned. Thank you for the information, sir!

Of course, my dear friend, I agree with you, these very good tips. we must first follow the rules and regulations of this platform then we should write topic with good content and don't copy paste the topic.

Best of luck

• +1 1

Your topic is informative and it will help the beginners who want to learn basic rules of cryptotalk. Many people don't create topics. We should create topics also so we can get guidelines of our seniors.

• +1 1

Good post for beginner.

We should follow the rules and regulations. Cheating is not allowed in any case so be careful if you want safety. You account will be ban if you create any problem as well as cheating. First you read all the comments carefully Andy get knowledge from these then you submit your comment. 

• +5 1

Have a mind for dedication and patience.

Obey all the rules and regulations of the forum.

Don't be a scammer and don't copy the post of other people, make your own contributions.

Try to post content which have good quality and a simple.

Stick-on to good vocabulary and language in your post.

Wish you all the best.

Yes, you are right. Beginners must follow the rules and regulations. It keeps your account safe and secure. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. Give good ratings to useful and informative topics or comments. Don't copy paste from others. So write carefully and let topics to the members.

Great, I really thankful for the following pointers , which are the idea of our work here and no success are often achieved without them Therefore, we must all always believe this work and its leads to order to encourage one another😍.

Thank you for these words and tips, you must use the search engine when writing a new topic to ensure that it is not repeated or used when we want to get the information we need, good luck to everyone.

On 1/22/2021 at 4:28 PM, Naveed khan said:

I noticed that beginners are afraid to create a topic. If you have some information or you face any problem then you can share with others in your topic. 

No issue you can create a topic.

You should to write a comment minimum of 100 characters .

You should to make meaningful and informational posts. 

Don't copy and paste 

Don't use language translater.

Don't pick content of other members.

You should to write your own words. 

You can mention any member in your topic or comment.

You can maximum 50 posts in one day and your post will count 20 useful posts.

You can give maximum 50 reaction to others .

Your suggestion are accepted, actually and to sincerely speaking you have made a legit and important tips for beginners to create useful meaningful and helpful content, also way to keep moving forward in the forum.

Best tips for beginners first of all follow the rules and read instructions and work hard then you succeed in crypto and crypto os best way to earning.i am student and get benefits at crypto.its improve my English language and confidence skills i am satisfied this forum. And beginners should don’t cheat and copy paste others post then may be their accounts are banned so carefully and work hard.

Hello beginners . welcome in our crypto talk from.i have some tips for you that is firstly you have to be know all the rules of this from second is you please don't copy others comments otherwise you account will be banned.and third is in one day you can make 50 comments not more then this that's all.