Important tips for beginners - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed khan

Important tips for beginners

Hello My Friend How Are you actually my friend has invited me to join this forum and honestly I am a beginner at the moment and I do not have much knowledge to share as I am still collecting information and with constant work I think I will share valuable topics soon thank you for your suggestions.

Thank you dear for your tips information about cryptocurrencies rules and regulations of the forum it play important role for the beginners to post a valuable comment or topic as well as informative 

I totally agree with you my friend,creating and publishing new topics is important for beginners, but it requires alot of information and knowledge as newbie, in order to write useful and meaningful topics, we have to follow the rules and do our best to work here  well my friend. 

Thank you, my friend, for this good information for new members, and we must also be wary of fraudsters' sites and spam, and we must work hard to finish 100 free comments to start working in a forum more and more seriously in creating good topics.

This perhaps is the most important tip for the beginners no one really mentions here. I have wasted much time simply by responding to other's posts while not thinking about creating my own which honestly gets you reputation much quicker. Thanks