Important tips for beginners - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed khan

Important tips for beginners

Though I think it’s too soon for me to start writing a topic I'd like to ask a question! I've heard that writing a topic for beginners could have them banned. Is it true?

Anyway, I have no intention to write a topic yet and I consider myself a learner so far. 

I prefer to observe and interact then go to the next level and be an influencer and write topics. 

There is no doubt that we, the beginners, are afraid to work like any professional person, and this information is very useful to us, and we must adhere to it and not violate it in order to become more experienced and we were able to work Thank you

Thank you for this great and useful content.  I hope all novice members will see your post.  The focus should be on knowledge, not money, because knowledge is the basis of success.  When we have good knowledge, we can easily earn a lot of money.  This forum provides us with invaluable information.  I advise everyone to use their time to read everything that is useful in the field of cryptocurrencies in this wonderful platform.  When we have the knowledge, the quality of our publications will improve.

new commers are always afraid to make a wrong move that make them banned so they become carful in every post they make and try to avoid posting topics as well

Hello my friend the information  you provided  is a best  but for a new members this is not easy to create a post and make a comment  every person that is the old member in this fourm he wants to help the new member and  guid them and tell the rules 

Like for a new member 

Don't  capy and paste the other post

Dont use the bad language 

And shared a informative   post and tell them the adventages or disadventage of this fourm 

Thank you, my friend, I have given very important advice, as it is not harmful for the novice to create a good topic as long as he works with the rules of the forum and complies with its regulations, this forum is a pioneering and wonderful platform for learning and gaining experience and skills as well as a pioneering platform for trading and earning via cryptocurrencies.

Best tips for beginners first of all follow the rules and read instructions and work hard. This crypto currency has gained a lot of reputation in the present world. Many people around the world are working here to earn a living. Thanks for creating a nice topic, hopefully more people will know and learn this from here.

Greetings to you my dear friend Thank you very much for this post because this will be very helpful for many beginners like me we must write good content posts.  I advise everyone to use their time to read everything that is useful in the field of cryptocurrencies on this wonderful platform

Follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk properly. Your comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Dont copy form another post. Dont use multiple account. Make useful, relevant, informative content. Give positive reaction to quality content. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

One of the most important tips that must be taken into account is observing the forum rules, understanding the needs of members, and helping them to know and discover the world of digital currencies.

It is important advice for beginners, they should not be afraid to create a topic in CryptoTalk, they just need experience in creating useful content from information without breaking the forum rules, so I advise everyone to adhere to the rules and regulations of CryptoTalk to succeed in creating useful posts and topics.

My tips for beginners , first you should read the section on the forum to read the rules but the most important of them you should not publish publications less than 100 characters and publish useful publications and stay away from copying and repetition and stay away from abusive publications and bad words
You should also spend a lot of time on this forum because it earns you a lot of information and the more information you publish useful topics and you get a good reputation and more money.

Beginners make a lot of mistakes and they need expert advice to avoid these errors, for example I see many repeated comments due to copying and pasting and this will expose them to being banned when the moderators see them.

Very good question dear There are many tips for beginners such like as please share the positive and relevant things this is necessary for good reputation and good earnings.

As a beginner,you must follow the instructions of the forum.Try to provide useful contents and oviously quality unique contents.Avoid the habit of copy pasting which is mandatory. Share your knowledge and be helpful to other members.Work with patience and enjoy your time with the forum.Best of luck if you are a new member.

It's really important for each member of this forum to follow the rules and regulations. Cheating is not allowed in any case so be careful if you want safety. You account will be ban if you create any problem as well as cheating. First you read all the comments carefully And get some knowledge from them so that you can also post your comment.

Hello my friend. Thank you for this good support. This forum is a great place and a simple and convenient business platform to get knowledge and profit simultaneously.

Thanks for these tips, it will be a good post to remind the newbies of what they should do on this forum. 

For me the most important tips are 1-always start be reading the rules. 

2-don't copy other people posts. 

3-always do a good research about your topics before you post so they can be useful for others. 

First of all, you have to read the rules of this forum carefully, know the basics, and they like to put forward new ideas, interact with useful publications and give positive reviews, yes it's a new experience worth venturing into.

All the best for everyone.

Indeed, I had a bad experience with creating posts that did not work and I was given a point of caution so I am afraid to do so and just respond to the topics.

• +2 1

I believe that as a beginner, the most important thing is to become familiar with the forum rules and regulations and to avoid being in a hurry to create topics. Instead, take your time and get to know the forum.

Thank you my friend, for this useful post for beginners and for the elderly who are still making some mistakes while they do not know. I hope to stick to these tips not to discredit the forum.

• +2 1

A good post contains most of what beginners should do and it will help them a lot. I think in addition to that, they should work hard and know the importance of knowledge that can be gained here and do not focus only on money.

Thank you, my friend, for these important tips. Indeed, all beginners should not be restricted to writing comments only, but rather they should research well and work on writing useful posts that are interested in topics that benefit all members of this forum, thus they have contributed to spreading knowledge and sharing it among the members and increasing their skills and experience .

Thank you dear for this useful information especially for the beginners. Dear always follow the rules of the forum for get avoiding ban. And always post good content which is useful and informative for others. And focus on the quality on your content not on the quantity.