Are you into creating topics or replying to topics only? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dria

Are you into creating topics or replying to topics only?

Yess I creat many topics but few of them are approved because it's content was not good. But I reply to those topics which I know otherwise I skip them .

I just reply the post or content because i am newbie here.so i have no much knowledge to creating content. sometime authority delated our content which are useless and violate rules.

As a newbie i want to give only comments. Due to at earlier stage i want to like only commnets on posts due to less knowledge and experience. A wider level of knowledge and experience is required for the creation of reliable posts, which may be authentic and cannot be deleted by the moderator. So we should firstly gain knowledge and experience for creating good posts.

Good evening relative to me I prefer to be in the forum to collect more news and be a more useful topic for everyone so that everyone can benefit from a topic either relative to you you have to have more news and with Tawfiq

dear i am newbie and i prefer to commenting on the post because i have not enough knowledge and information about this forum so its difficult for me to creating the topics because i want to learn about more digital world if i have no proper knowledge about my topic then it will consider to be useless

Hello my friend, I advise you at the beginning of your work in this forum to comment only so that you gain sufficient experience and knowledge that will help you in the next work period in creating topics that are beneficial to all members and therefore I can make sure that it will not be deleted and will gain a good reputation

• +1 1

On 1/21/2021 at 3:25 PM, Dria said:

since my topics have been deleted for the reason that i really don't know,

The reason is that the forum probably had similar posts and yours were deemed duplicates. I don't know if they were high quality or not, you seem to be writing in proper English but this is not enough often. You have to make better posts to see them stay and not deleted.

Creating topics takes a long time for each post, as you must take into account a lot of things when you do so, as the post should not be duplicate, meaning you must provide something new that has not been presented before.

The members ’evasion from creating new topics will cause a shortage of publications, so we must allocate some time to create new and useful publications.

• +2 1

Thank you for this participation, my friend, you are really right, it is frustrating that your posts are deleted, but we must not give up and give up my dear friend, we must keep trying and find the reason for deleting our publications and discovering the error so that we can avoid it

• +2 1

Hello dear friend, when you want to create a topic, you have to make sure that it is new, useful and not repeated, and if it is not, it will definitely be deleted by the moderators.

In order to gain a good reputation here, you should publish important topics. You must take into account the rules of the forum when writing them and abide by the terms and conditions of writing the topics. It should be of interest to the coding world and be unique and distinctive and serve all members here and gain information. Be sure to be  Not available before, and to make sure use the search box. This will be great for creating daily posts

My friend, I have not yet published any topic, publishing topics is a difficult matter and needs a lot of information and accuracy in the accuracy of the information, and any spelling error is considered a problem.

• +2 1

For me I do both things, and I think the reason for deleting your posts is that they are of low quality, so the topic you write should not be present in the forum and contain important information or present a unique discussion, because moderators remove duplicate and unhelpful topics

Dear friend, you should not feel miserable if any topic is deleted for you, because these things happen constantly and may motivate you for better writers than you were before.

• +2 1

Well for me i am still kind of a beginner here so i am just trying to keeping it simple and only commenting on topics i know and understand. Also i try to build a knowledge from reading other posts here so later i can start  making good posts not just any posts to get likes. 

• +3 1

Creating our own topics has more benefits for us although it is a difficult task but If we create a topic by doing thorough research it wouldn't be a repetitive one then and won't deleted by the moderator. Good Luck!

• +1 1

We must work on creating topics and publications in order to obtain the following members and the good reputation and reduce the comments that no one can work on because there is a lot of information and we cannot rely on it. It is better to publish the publications because they help us get profits and thanks

My friend that you create posts or responses to topics are both fine, but I prefer creating topics. It is true that they may be deleted, but you must know the reason for deleting them, and then correct it. I am sure that the topics will be accepted when they contain something useful about digital currencies and provide good information to all members. So you have to keep working ... Good luck

• +1 1

Well, I am into both; creating the topics or relying on it. To be an active member in the forum with quality contents it's always a good way to create the own topics, and contribute to the forum with the relevant information and sharing useful information to the cryptotalk community.

• +3 1

You do not have to give up the first time we fail ... You must continue to try to publish and find out the reasons for deleting your posts and correct these errors..Try to gain more experience and increase your knowledge and experience ...

l like you too ,best to respond themes and i find it very difficult to publish publications and find imortant and usful idea, by responding to topics we gain more experience and help the owner to publish and get good reputation

I don't recommend that you just reply. I advise that you keep trying and also that you search for the reason, delete topics, learn from this mistake and try again,

I don't know what topics to take to create new topics, so I just write posts, which is pretty easy.  but topics to write, of course, would be desirable.

Hello, my friend. I hope you are doing well. I am new to this forum. As I am new I don't have an idea to create a topic. I am trying to follow my seniors who are experienced in the crypto world. So now I am replying to the comment only. As a beginner, we should do comment only.it will help us to know how to create a topic. What kind of topic should be created.  As a beginner, we have to gain more and more knowledge about creating a topic. good luck my friend.

• +1 1

I prefer to respond to topics only, so I gain better information to gain experience and knowledge, and as for writing topics you need valuable and useful information about the forum