Are you into creating topics or replying to topics only? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dria

Are you into creating topics or replying to topics only?

I certainly do both of this but since my topics have been deleted for the reason that i really don't know, i guess i will just reply to other users topic often. It is so hard to create or think topics and then when you created, it will just get deleted at the end. So now i am thinking if will continue just to reply others topic. What is your idea about this? 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 11
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

As for me, the best thing at the beginning of my work in this forum is to comment only until I gain sufficient experience and knowledge that will help me in the next period of work in creating useful topics for all members and thus I can keep them from deletion until I get the best positive reputation

• +1 1

They deleted our posts and topics which violate rules and have useless content.  I prefer both topics and posts because both are important to gain experience and solution of some issues. 

We should make one topic daily and it will be unique and new. 

Every on has different thinking in my opinion replying topic is much better than creating topic and i always like to reply topic so that owner of post get our opinion and try to share more as he can

• +5 1

Even if you create a topic in the forum, you will get the token from the forum and you will get the token even if you comment on another topic 3.  But we need to create new topics.  And if you reply to someone else's post, you can learn a lot from the forum.  Thank you.

• +4 1

This is true, I think that everyone is responding to posts instead of creating them because of the deletion policy, so everyone should focus more when creating new topics.

• +1 2

I am still replying in others post. Because I think I am not totally prepared for making new post. That's why I am still replying in others post for gaining knowledge. 

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Nour22 said:

As for me, the best thing at the beginning of my work in this forum is to comment only until I gain sufficient experience and knowledge that will help me in the next period of work in creating useful topics for all members and thus I can keep them from deletion until I get the best positive reputation

I agree with you my friend....I do comment and I'm gaining experience on how thing work here and how creating of meaningful topics is very important.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I am a new member here. So here I haven’t made any issues yet. I'm just answering the issues here. Gradually I will gain the idea of creating topics. Then I will also make the subject. I still have a lot to learn. So to know them, I read the answers given by the sitters and see who answers what.

• +5 1

I really like to create topics and comments since in both things I share information that can be useful to other members and I recommend doing the same to create topics and comments and they will have very good results in this forum. I recommend you create topics when you share very useful information  that can be useful to many people and create a comment when you are supporting or giving your opinion on the subject.

Yes dear I am doing both method sometime I create post and sometime reply only. Our most of post are deleted because maybe e these topics are duplicate or maybe it violate the rules that's why it is deleted so we should keep care in the sense before posting we should search the topic ok maybe it already exist and we have not to post such topic

2 hours ago, Dria said:

I certainly do both of this but since my topics have been deleted for the reason that i really don't know, i guess i will just reply to other users topic often. It is so hard to create or think topics and then when you created, it will just get deleted at the end. So now i am thinking if will continue just to reply others topic. What is your idea about this? 

I am currently replying to the topic because I do not yet have sufficient knowledge that I create topic.When I have enough knowledge, I will share my knowledge by creating topics.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, regarding the questions of the members and I have mastered that very well. I hope to write a topic later. I trust, in my abilities, and this, what I will do at the appropriate time

It good to create topic and also comments on the topic been created by another members of the forum. You will earn money from creating meaningful topic and at the same be time make money from replying to anothers member topic.

• +2 1

Replying to others topics  and creating our own topics, both are the part of cryptotalk. So we can do both. We need well knowledge if we want to creat our own. There is also little bit risk in creating topics. As you said it can be deleted. So newbies should replying other topics until they get knowledge.

Yes my friend, I really like to create topics and comments since in both topics I share information that can be useful to other members and I recommend doing the same to create topics and comments and they will have very good results in this forum.  I suggest you create topics when you share very useful information that can be useful to many and make a comment when you are supporting or giving your opinion on the topic.

My friends!According to my guess, it is better to comment why do we have to have knowledge for the topic.I would recommend to my friends that they prefer comments to the topic.We can post on the cryptotalk and earn money from this.We can fulfill your need by cryptotalk.

Halo dear i understand you.you can replying on those topics to get  a earning.but when you dont creates topic then you can not get a knowledge about this plate forum.i suggested you to you can creates an topic by doing research.thats increase in your knowledge about crypto currency.so in this plate forum we shared our ideas by creating a new topic.if we not share then how we share our ideas .i hope you understand.best of luck.

Anyways, my friend don't feel too bad about this I will just suggest to you to continue comment on other people's post for a while and try to go through the rules that guide posting of topics by then you would have understood how to post a topic better without being deleted.

Hello my friend, I don't suppose that I'm a reply comment type or post a topic type. I just post comment about the topics I'm confident about and I create topics whenever I have a doubt about a topic or When I have something to share. You know try to be more productive as you wish. You can do both. 

Dear you are right 

I also reply on topics I can't create topics.

I think I can't create good topic due to this my post was deleted. I think other reason is I post repeat topic.

• +2 1

well i think both are advisable. if you want to ask something or if you want to solve a problem about crypto , don't hesitate and create a topic because people here will help you very fast. as for me i answer the posts and read them and i haven't tried to create a topic yet because i got used to answer the topics only

My dear mate, I mostly comment on posts, but apart from this, I also create my own posts in For begginer section and wallet section. If we want to post in the section, then that post should be related to that section. 

3 hours ago, Dria said:

Now a these days, i just reply of the topics. I am learning and getting knowledge  from others. I think that we should get information more than more then should be write. We should born interest in our topic. After it, we can get success and good reputation. Thanks all of you. ❤️😊

We, I mean new members should gain much knowledge and get experienced before create any post. Because off topic can be harmful for us. That can cause warning for us. So, we should research before posting anything. On the other hand creating new topics are also important. Because main reason of this forum is this. We should try to make 2-3 posts in a week. Thanks

• +3 1