Will i get paid if i comment on a year old topic? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abbay4u

Will i get paid if i comment on a year old topic?

Everyone will be paid to comment on all topics.  Suppose this topic is 1 year old. But I replied to this topic today.  So you will get payment for replying to all topics.  So we will post all the new and old topics

My dear friend, it does not matter how long it has been since you created the post, as long as you abide by the laws and rules, as long as you have not commented on the post more than once and have met all the conditions, payment will be made for the post

• +1 1

It does not matter what date the post was downloaded on, and this is about personal experience. I have a lot of responses to old posts and I have made similar gains on them to the ones I took on recent posts.

Yes, of course, you will be paid for your comment regardless of the old topic, but make sure that you comment only once on the same topic and get a positive reputation on your comment and you will be paid, It is important that your comment is about the published topic 

• +4 1

if you want to have a try you can do it it would not take more than three minutes to create one reply on the old topic and you will be able to get your answer after the seven days

Yes, of course, payment is made when commenting on an old topic, but on the condition that your comment is for the first time and that the comment is useful and contains the same idea that in the topic

Of course you can comment on old posts and we get paid to comment on old posts. Older posts are very useful and informative and can gain a lot of knowledge and benefit from old posts.

Yes dear you will receive But the comment should be related to the topic of the posting, meaning that it is useful and commented for one time only. You will receive positive support and take money.

You will be getting paid when you're writing a post in a old post, be careful for the topics which is the author is already banned because there is a tendency that it will be deleted by the moderators (unless the posts is useful).

On 1/21/2021 at 6:18 PM, Abbay4u said:

I have noticed shortage of new topic. Majority of the topic here has been posted for the past one years. My question is will the system pay me if i made comment on a year old topic? I want a sincere answer to this topic.

Yes you can get payment if you reply on one year old topic. But before replying you confirmed this topic is informative then you do comment on it. I think you can receive your payment. 

Yes my friend I want to tell you that the time is not matter on this forum you can write a comment on one year old topic and you will pay against that comment when you have the positive reputation on your topic are on your comment

home bargains allowed to be posted and comments will be useful for us if we did carefully don't stop it we can gain from those drops a lot so keep hard-working here in this forum this is good that platform

Do not worry dear, of course you can comment on a post from a year and you are paid and you do not mind that important is the benefit of knowledge, increase experience and spread sound knowledge among members

38 minutes ago, Rashod said:

Yes, you can comments on others topics that is old one or more than one year old. This platform pay for every useful post. But remember one thing that is don't comments on banned post or topic.

@Rashod But it is important that the post or comment receives a positive reputation to be paid without problems, if it does not receive the respective reputation, you may not receive payment, when you comment on an old publication you have 7 days to react on it and so they pay you, so the interaction must be complete, regards.

Hello my friend, of course, you will get paid and you can get a reward, no matter if the post is old, but the posts must be useful to the members for the sake of reputation, you will get the reward, thank you

• +3 1

No problem commenting on the old topic. As long as it exists until this time, this means that it is useful and that the forum has kept it so that all members benefit from it. You will receive money to participate in it.

• +4 1

Yeah, buddy. 
Here on this site you can comment on any post no matter how long it is dated 
I tried it, and it worked for me, and I started taking the money.

Well my dear friend, it is an important question and many members do not know the answer. You can definitely comment on old topics, provided that you have not commented on them before, and bearing in mind that your comment is commensurate with the current time, there are many important topics that are valid for all time and can achieve benefit over time

Of course, you will get money for your comment, and it does not matter the date of the publication, you just have to publish something useful to get a good reputation in order to get the money.

• +3 1

My dear friend, it does not matter if the topic is old or new, because whoever sees the topic for the first time is new to him, so you should have your comment on positive assessments in order to obtain a good reputation and obtain the currency

• +2 1

yes my friend you will still get paid it does not matter how old the post is as long as your comments are useful and innovative there will no problem 

Yes, my friend, you will get money upon presenting any useful idea of the topic until time has passed on it because the support team keeps useful posts and deletes posts that do not follow the forum rules, so you can present your ideas here on any developed topic

• +5 1

welcome, buddy . it's a good question.

no , it doesn't matter how old  the post is or new you find a hand who will be paid to your comments

it's important that your comment is usful and follow the rules of the  forum and benefit othersand benefit others

Edited by lanaahmad

Yes, of course, it does not matter the date of the publication .. What is important is that you write a useful comment, abide by the rules of the forum, avoid repeating comments, and comment on each post only once.

• +4 1

بالطبع ، سيتم الدفع لك إذا قمت بالتعليق على مواضيع قديمة طالما أنك تحترم قواعد التعليق حتى لا يتم منعك من المنتدى ، حظا سعيدا.