Will i get paid if i comment on a year old topic? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abbay4u

Will i get paid if i comment on a year old topic?

Yes, my friend, you will be paid .. It does not matter the age of the topic at all .. If you comment only once and a comment is useful to others, you will be paid .. Greetings to you

Of course you can, my friend, there is no difference between a topic a year ago or a new topic. We take knowledge in both cases. There are many old topics with knowledge from which we draw from the many experiences in cryptography.

• Useful or interesting 1

It doesn't matter how old the post is in your business here
As long as the post is not closed and you can comment on it, it does not matter whether it was a day, a month, or a year
In the end, the suspension will be calculated for you, regardless of its duration

• +4 1

The essence of the thing, my friend, does not lie in its oldness or newness here. Rather, it lies through expressing your opinion correctly and the interest that belongs to the topic and its ideas, so we must be aware of our ideas expressing the value of the thing that we possess by developing it

• +3 1

It will also be taken into account. The most important thing to keep in mind is that your post should be useful. Then crypto would include it in your earnings. If your post is labelled useful, regardless of how old the subject is, it is acceptable and will be counted.

Yes, you will be charged for it, that these topics are the property of the forum, and even the topics whose owner has been banned, we can comment on them and earn cryptocurrencies through them .

Hello friend, you must comment 20 comments a day on different posts to earn money, it does not matter if the post is old or recent, you make your comment useful for readers to avoid deleting it, you only have to comment only once on the post

• +1 1

yes my dear you get paid an old comment if your comment has a knowledgeable and experience content , quality of comment is good so you get paid if your comment has good reputation and higher rarings

Yes my friend, you can get charged for a year old or more than one year old post on this forum
 Regardless of the posting date, but your comment must be in compliance with the forum rules and principles and will not be charged unless the comment is positively supported.

Yes my friend you will get paid, it doesn't matter how old the topic that you commented on because there is nothing in the rules against it, your comment just need to be useful and comprehensible. 

• +3 1

If we post too often for an old post which is unfortunate for us because if the authorities notice the matter and stop paying then we will lose.

My friend, it doesn't matter how long the post you are commenting on was published, whether it was published a minute ago or a year ago.
What matters is the content of your comment. It must be important and useful in order for it to get a good reputation.
If your comment gets reputable, you will get paid for it.
And if your comment does not get good reputations, you will not get any money for it.

Edited by batoulmansour

My friend, the period of publication of the topic does not matter if it is a year or two years. The important thing is that you abide by the publishing rules and abide by the topic at hand and make your comment useful and constructive. Be careful not to repeat the comment twice on the same post

• +4 1

The age of the post is not important, the important thing is that your comment is useful and that you get a good reputation, they will definitely pay you for it.

Hello dear, in fact, yes, you can comment on the old topic as long as the topic is not deleted. You should comment helpful regarding the posted topic. I also think that the best topics are the past topics of our old colleagues. I advise you to learn from them to start crafting your own topics. Because in my opinion it is wrong to make do with comments, I wish all the good luck.

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, I said, of course, you will receive a salary in general, because it is the rules of the forum that do not require you to honor the modern topics that receive your payments. It is normal. There are old topics that we must respond to in general because they are important topics in the end and there are great benefits, concepts and knowledge that I should participate in, but my dear You must be careful to publish everything useful about how to obtain a hearing and thus get a profit in the end. Thank you very much

My dear friend, of course, the sisters of the forum responded to you. If you published in a previous topic from previous years or old topics in general about giving you reeds on it so my dear publishes on topics that you like and topics that benefit you in general and gain knowledge, you will find this money about it in general from  During the publication of this topic, both recent and old, thank you very much.

Of course you will get payment. There is no matter like this. To get payment you need positive reputation in your post. If you get positive reputation you will get payment easily. 

Yes my friend, I noticed a lack of new posts as well.

But you will certainly be paid when you make a useful comment on any topic, no matter how old it is.

Since this topic exists and has not been deleted then it is ok for you to comment on it. 

Well, my friend, I do not think that it is dangerous to comment on these posts. Rather, they are more reliable than recent publications because old ones have a high value, otherwise they will be removed from the forum.

Yes Dear you get paid by the moderator I think there us no time limit for comment on the post if you not comment twice on the same post but thanks for posting because I'm a new bie I'm Also want to know about a information like that's so its my pleasure that's I can find these answer by these post and I thanks to all the members whose share there knowledge with us 

Yes my friend you will be paid for the old posts. No matters how much old the post is. Your comments should be relevant to this post. If you post irrelevant comments than it is will be deleted and you will not paid for these comments.

Yes, my dear friend, you will be paid for your posts, no matter how long the topic has been published, you only have to comment with useful content and according to the rules and not repeat in order to obtain good reputation from the members of the forum.

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, this is a matter that does not matter, you will get a fee for participation, but on the condition that your participation is useful and also it must be of positive support and it must perform a good idea for the members, such as teaching them the foundations and infrastructure.

Of course, it doesn't matter either the topic is new or one year old, you are paid for it. All that matters is your post content. It should must be relevant, informative and according to rules. You will be paid only for your useful post.