Will i get paid if i comment on a year old topic? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abbay4u

Will i get paid if i comment on a year old topic?

In fact, I am new here and I do not have any information about these ideas, but I try very hard to read all the laws and publications presented by this forum because I am happy to participate here.

Yes you will be paid for commenting on a year old topic as far as you follow the forum rules and regulations and also make comments according to the topic of discussion

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, I do not think that commenting on a post is important to pay attention to the date of its publication. This is not mentioned in the terms of the forum and the important thing is your interaction and your activity in the forum, and so on.

The sincere answer is yes,  you would be paid for posting in some old topics even if it is a post made 2 years ago,  as long as the post is still appearing,  it means thatbkt is still valid,  so you can post on the.,  but there are many new topics too that you can comment on. 

• +1 1

I don't think commenting on an old topic is a problem,because the only thing that counts is the  topic's quality and usefulness,not the time it spent in the forum,if you see the topic as useful content then don't hesitate to comment on it

Yes you would get paid for replying on a year old topic, so long as a topic is still in display from any of the section, then it means that it is still valid and would be paid for. But still the newer topics are also much, you just need to adjust how you want them to appear.

Whether the matter is old or not, it does not matter. If you do not comment on this topic twice, you will be paid for your post. You can comment on old topics. No problem. Just comment according to the rules so that the post is effective. That's enough.

Yes you will be paid if you post useful things on a post over one year ago. But remember that you have to post useful content and the post must have to be relevant otherwise it will not be counted on yobit and you willnot be paid           

I think, that the important thing is the contribution that you are going to deposit with commentary to that publication. It is always good to give our point of view on a subject that we are passionate about.

Dear friends, the issues in the forum are kept by the authorities.  However, no matter how old the subject is, if you comment here, it will be counted as yours.  And you will definitely get paid for it.  The forum has many members who are banned but have their posts.  You can comment on these and get paid.  So you can comment on a one year old post.

Of course, dear, you will be paid for any comment you make, regardless of the length of the post that you comment on, because the forum does not impose restrictions on that, so do not worry about this.

Of course you will get paid for every useful post you make. We can comment on every post in the forum and we get paid. I mostly comment on old posts because old topics are very informative and useful.

Yes, you will get paid if you comment on a year old topic in as much as the topic remains valid for the information it pass across and how educative it had been to ever member of the forum.

Yes, the site will still pay you through your posts

If there was no reason for the subject or earned money through it, the officials would have locked it

That is, you can earn as long as the comment button is present

Note: You should only comment once on the topic.

Friend, it seems to me that if the topic is still and is old if you can continue writing and I think that if you were taken or paid for that topic that you have limited because since that topic has not been eliminated you can take it like any other topic that they have done usually only that this has been here for a while in the forum.

There is no any problem  with that because  most post on this platform is 1-2years old and it is not any issue  to do post on the old topic you will understand  better  about it you will do the post.

Of course, it will pay you if there is no deletion of the topic that you commented on .. because the payment is originally related to the quality of the post and not to participate in the old or new post

Yes, my friend, of course, you can get paid for all the useful posts and topics on the forum because if they were not of interest and you could earn from them, they would have been deleted.

As, I've searched about this topic, they are paying for quality post and doesn't matter how old the post and who did the post even senior member's or junior member's post is not considered. Usefulness of the post is most important while all other things doesn't matter.

Yes you will get paid if that topic is useful in which you are making post so always make posts on that topics which are not repeated and unique by making posts on such topic your post will be safe from deletion 

Yes, you can comment on any open subject. 
You will be paid provided that your comment receives positive feedback 
So you should write a comment related to the topic and your comment should be useful to members

Yes, my dear friend. One of the conditions and rules for working in this forum is to comment on publications, whether old or recent, so you are not afraid to comment on any topic and you have to be honest in the evaluation process.

• +1 1

Yes dear i think there has no problem if you comment on one year old post and it’s not effect your payment. You can comment on any open section here and you can get payment for that if that are useful.