Will i get paid if i comment on a year old topic? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abbay4u

Will i get paid if i comment on a year old topic?

16 hours ago, Abbay4u said:

I have noticed shortage of new topic. Majority of the topic here has been posted for the past one years. My question is will the system pay me if i made comment on a year old topic? I want a sincere answer to this topic.

Yes, but the comment should be related to the topic and should be useful because just commenting on a post will make your profile bad instead of good.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

In my opinion yes you can it. There are a lot of people that are working with us and paste different types of topic.You can post on any topic but just keep in mind you are following the rules.

At my knowladge yes you'll paid .Regardless of how antique the topic is, if you do not comment on the subject two times, you'll be paid for your put up.You could comment on the old topic, no hassle, simply comment in keeping with the guidelines in order that the submit is beneficial.You could kindly comment on vintage feedback and it also accurate because if are commenting on new posts there's a danger for deleting that publish.

Hello dear friends and colleagues of this great forum, there should be no problems with and a publication that is old I think and I believe that as long as this is a publication in operation there should be no problem receiving your payments
A big greeting to the whole community

Yes, of course, we will be paid for the comments that we will participate with if they are more than a year old because they are in this forum and have not been deleted, so we can earn points and balance if they are answered.

Yes my friend you get payment if you create posts on one year old topics  but my friend if you create posts those topics which are locked 🔐 then you don't get any payment because there create posts is not allowed . Otherwise you can create posts on any topic but if you create posts on useless and meaningless topics then you post will be deleted by admins when they delete useless topics .

• +1 1

Nope, there is not any restriction on replying on old topics. If there is the option to reply then you can reply on that old topic and you will get paid if your comment will ne useful. I think old topics are more reliable because new topics get deleted rapidly due to lack of interest and most of the new topics are repeated again and again. 

I also want to know about it as I have a lost my post was deleted on the yobit. Is it reason as I make my post year ago topic. But I read many reply which who say that's no matter then what should my post was deleted. Any senior members live here then give me guidance. 

Thanks to all. 

Yes, my friends, no matter how old our topic is, whether it is 1 year old or 10 years old, it just means that our attention should be given to knowledge and success. And our comment should be full of information only and instead of criticalizing someone or focusing on the topic that our topic is very old. 

Since the officials did not close the topic of course you can earn through your comment, but you must have a positive reputation and abide by the rules of the forum, even if the subject is three years old you will still earn through it

• +1 1

As far as I have information, you can comment on all the topics and you will get money for that. One more thing, we should always comment on a little old post because it tells us that this post will never be deleted and if we comment on new topics, we do not know when it will be deleted or not. Always keep this thing in your mind 

Hi friends, you can post to any topic you want even though it was oosted long time ago, there would be no problem with that. You will still be paid if your reply got rates by other members as well. You nee to create useful comments in order to get rates. Make find of more and more topics so you'll have a lot of choices. 

Yes, you will be paid for your comment no matter how old the post is. Sometimes we see a post that is so much interesting but is old, so some people have this miss conception of only commenting on new posts to get paid. But it's ok to comment on that old post.

Just follow the rules of the forum and comment on the relative post and there will be no problem for you.

You can comment on any old post you have and you can make a new post by posting on banned account and do not do it where it is written below not more replies  here.Your heart wants you can comment on the post no issue 

Here you have to understand something good about how you get paid because if you comment on a year old post here then you may have got something good here because here you have to understand the thing then only after you do some good research here you will understand a lot of responsibility.  You can't get something good here because I think only those who can make good comments here will get a good salary and get a lot of things here because they can get a lot of knowledge and a lot of sense of responsibility here.  That's why they can have some good favorites

you can create posts on any topic but if you create posts on useless and meaningless topics then your post will be deleted if the administrators remove unnecessary topics.

Yes, you can comment on older topics as long as you have not previously commented on the same topic. Another important thing is to stick on with the community guidelines and follow the rules of the forum.

18 hours ago, Abbay4u said:

I have noticed shortage of new topic. Majority of the topic here has been posted for the past one years. My question is will the system pay me if i made comment on a year old topic? I want a sincere answer to this topic.

No matter how old the topic is, if your post is useful and comes with a positive rating, then you will be paid for the post.If you comment twice on the same topic, you will only be paid once.

Hello my dear friend you can post in any topic but it should have a good content and quality. You should also obey the rules and regulations of crypto talk. You should also avoid posting twice in a topic. If you follow this you will get payment.

Yes of course you will get paid for any post you put. But the mandatory thing is that you should haven't comment it before. If your post is informative and is not a copy paste of others content definitely you will get paid for any post you put.

Dear friend, you will definitely get rewarded for this post because since people solve their problems here, you will also answer any problem through this program. So you will be requested to reply to this so I think you must post this year's post on this forum if the post is yours,If the answer is useful then you will gain fame as well and through this you will help other people by sharing your comment.

Hello my friend, Its doesn't matter whether the post is one year old or new one. You just have to take the topic you are confident about and try to post useful comments. Pick the topics that you haven't commented before for earning. Thank you .

I have always said that it is not about old topics. Many people on this forum are new. They are not one year old. They are here for learning. That one year old topic is not one year old for them. That is new for them. So don't worry about payment. Help each other. 

• +1 1

@Abbay4u Obviously, to make things clear is that, you will get paid as long as the post is useful and informative to other members, and that's why it is there for a time because if the post is useless then it would have been deleted a long time ago

download (15).png