Be alert please if you want to safe. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MT khan

Be alert please if you want to safe.

Thank you very much my friend for this warning that it occurred to us .. We must be careful to communicate with others and deal with real people .. Good luck everyone

Our account has been hacked by a fraudster, which is very unfortunate. As I previously said, we must exercise caution and avoid links that give free cryptocurrencies because the majority of them are fraudulent.

Thank you, my friend, for this warning .. You should pay close attention to these thieves and not trust any unknown person claiming help so that we do not face such situations.

the main important point is to pay attention to your posts and content this is the only main part of this rules and regulation that can save us from getting banned ,try to focus on your content and post we improve our quality of posts to being a part of this community

Thanks for the alert on this scam tricks to hack telegram accounts I think from now on wards I will not join any telegram group or link from unknown persons and I will also tighten security of my account.

All dear friend you are warmly welcomed. So be honest in this forum for sharing news and information in positive manner. Be humble to comments on the post in well mannered and beautiful way. So that you can learn and earn money.

Thank you, the elderly and the supervisors for these advice. There are many scammers in these locations who have hacked the accounts of other members and transferred their accumulated wealth to them. Therefore, we must publish good and useful publications that benefit everyone and advise everyone, especially beginners who have no idea to avoid this

Ohh that is really dangerous and also shameless for the people who share these groups. It is really unethical act for mankind. Thank you for sharing your experience which will prevent us from joining that groups on Telegram application. I haven't seen these invitations yet.

Hi there greetings yes you are right my friend I had also experience about scammers to be aware of this kind of mistakes you will end up losing all of your money in the hand of scammers so I strongly recommend you to scare your account make strong password using uppercase letter and lowercase letter and also special symbols combined

We must report this person because he is considered a great threat to many members and we must beware of him in everything from spam messages or posts containing links

Hello there yes you are right my friend these kinds of groups are just soul purpose to scam other people's so be aware of those kind of groups and if you want to join groups the first of all you have to know and do some little research about and then I strongly recommend you too be aware of those kind of for scammers

Thank you for sharing your experience with us @MT khan about how a scammer tried to login your telegram account. We will all avoid that group on telegram so that to avoid been scammed. 

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend, it is really important advice and calls for optimism that there are people who present their experiences and problems so that others benefit from them.It also calls for sadness for your fraud, my friend

• +3 1

Hey!
Yes, now there are a lot of scammers. Hope that guy gets banned. I hope he will come to his senses and will not do this anymore. Or perhaps he has it in his blood. Do you think this dude managed to hack many people? It seems to me at least a few dozen. Be wary of everyone. Trust no one. If you are not completely sure of this. Good luck to all! I hope you didn't fall for it.

Hello my friend .. Thank you for informing us about that. I am really grateful to you .. There are thousands of scammers in all cryptocurrency sites. We should be more careful and not deal with strangers and give them our personal information.

We must not respond to spam and be careful not to deal except with trusted people. We do not share our information with anyone in order to protect our money and our accounts and keep them safe.

I am very sorry for you

You should not be drawn into scams

We have to be extra careful. Thank you for the advice, as it is important for those who do not know the presence of fraudsters in this business

Thank you for taking notice.
We must take care of hackers and intruders, do not share your information or your personal data with anyone, avoid strangers and those who make offers that may be the victim.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend

All thanks to you about warning all new members about this. We must be very careful in dealing with these sites and links

All thanks to you my friend and good luck to everyone here

• +4 1

Thank you so much for alarming us about these very information about these free coins actually all these hackers have different strategy on getting someone account but it all depends on how you deal it, so let all avoid such spammers and do our work here properly.

Thank you, my friend, for your fear of being defrauded by the rest of the members

Many people are suffering from the issue of cheaters and fraudulent people

We must be more careful and vigilant, and keep our personal information strictly confidential

On 1/21/2021 at 4:17 PM, MT khan said:

Dear friends below I have mentioned the screen short, don't try to join this group this guy will hack you account at the same time because I have a proof I have tried to join but my telegram account was hacked by this member therefore this my advice in advance don't try.

Screenshot_2021-01-21-16-07-06.png

Screenshot_2021-01-21-16-14-27.png

Awesome my friend you have done a very good and right job I would like to encourage you for that.You have explained very well that there are many websites that mislead us but we need to understand the relationship very well and when we understand that they are with us. If we are fraudsters then we will avoid this loss and I would like to tell you not to you but to all of you to avoid such fruits and save others as well. 

Thank you very much for alerting us that it is a great kindness of you. The world of cryptocurrencies is full of fraudsters and hackers so we have to be wary of them and deal only with reliable people of good reputation and known in order to protect our accounts from hacking.

First and foremost, thank you for your valuable participation and assistance in assisting us in preventing account hacking. Since the number of fraudsters and fraudsters on this platform is rising, we must exercise extreme caution and keep an eye out for spammers and fake deals.