What difference can you feel after working here ? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mufri Jifri

What difference can you feel after working here ?

I have been working here for about a month ago and it wa lovely experience to work here. I feel like i have better knowledge about cryotocurrency  compare to when i was a newbie. My English has been improved   so much .i will suggest others yo keep working here , you will be a good trader and will get earning also if you make posts here

• Useful or interesting 1

What do you mean by difference after working here? i didn't understand it correctly, can you please elaborate it for me? so that i can answer or reply here properly, i hope you may respond @Mufri Jifri.

Well my friend how are you. Yes you are right. When does I'm working I'm feeling difference in my self. Before joining this forum I'm not interested in them but now I would like it and spend more time. My thoughts and writing skills is improved. This helps me to earn money and knowledge.

Hello mate after I am through with posting the j this forum I don't leave immediately because I believe that Making research will make you earn much money in thai forum.

Nice having you here. Well, it's nice having you in this marvelous forum. Once I'm done working for the day in this forum I usually feel fulfilled and happy.

My knowledge increased a lot since  I joined here, and I haven't made friends yet but this place is an opportunity to make friends and discuss with them crypto related stuff and others matters through PMs

And most importantly is earning while doing all this!

Yes I also feel happy to working here.By working here I can achieve much knowledge and learn much new informative things. I never earn any coins.But I expect I will earn a good amount of coins. 

Hello my dear friend hope you will be fine. Dear The difference is very big if you can compare your self when you come in the forum for the first time and after spending a long time you can see that you know more than in the beginning this the big thing that you can get from the forum.

I think crypto-currency is the only platform that give us the opportunity to learn and earn. When I created account, I didn't even know what crypto-currency is and now I have started trading. So I have learned much from this wonderful platform. Thanks for the post.

I feel this platform different from othe sites and apps.These platfrom provides  earning opportunity by doing  simple posting.I think,This platform is the best Platform for earning. I was too excited to get my payment.But I am quite afraid because i have become victim to fraud many times.

My dear mate I am working here from last 3 weeks and I get a lot of things from it. When I was beginner here I was not a expert. But know I am feeling good by working on it. I also get a lot of experience from this forum.

I think I improve my many site by working crypto currency. By working here I can achieve much knowledge and learn much new things. By working here I avoid my spells mistakes and grammatically problem. 

In the beginning, good luck my friend, yes, I also benefited from joining this forum, I became familiar with cryptocurrencies through friends 'posts, and also my writing in the English language improved, and I could also see friends' posts, interact with them, comment on their posts and answer their questions, and this thing makes me feel good about Myself in spending time on this forum, thank you for giving us a chance to share our opinions, I wish you a good time and that you would be successful .

I joined this forum for earning but recently I saw that here is all knowledge . We can learn about Crypto currencies and here we can improve our English language this is help ful site for us. And I like it maybe I will earn in early . 

The contrast is exceptionally huge on the off chance that you'll be able compare your self once you come within the forum for the primary time and after investing a long time you'll be able see simply know more than within the starting this the enormous thing that you just can get from the gathering .

Actually I can feel more confidence and I see myself as responsible man for more duties ,because I need to create something useful here and do my best to achieve that ,and the same time I need to follow the rules of the forum.

Hi dear you have discussed a really good topic cryptotalk Is a good opportunity for us to improve skills and gain knowledge and by using them we can earn a lot as I'm earning and learning both from cryptotalk we just need to follow rules and share good content

Hi my companion, indeed, I feel genuine joy in my work on the Cryptotalk discussion. I acquired information about digital forms of money and fortified my language by speaking with individuals here. I additionally been able to form any thought or offer it in the right and valuable manner and go into any conversation. ,Indeed through this gathering we are accomplishing an improvement in relational abilities and information, old buddy.

Hello my friend In fact, I have been working in the forum for about a week and a half I had no idea about cryptocurrencies nor about the published topics..but after organizing a schedule, I think I am starting to gain experience and important information on this topic. The most important point is that I transformed from a lazy person to a person searching, thinking and receiving information Good luck

Since I entered this forum, I found something new and useful to fill my spare time, so I took advantage of my time, developed my language skills, gained experience and knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies, and I achieved work that would earn me money.

Of course, I feel a great improvement. There is a lot of information that I did not know and with the follow-up and continuation, I learned many things about dealing with currencies, how to exchange, and how to get good reputations. This forum is full of knowledge for those who want to search and follow

Welcome, my friend, of course, the more time we advance, the more experience and knowledge we gain, especially in this forum. Science is widely available, and I am talking about myself. I have benefited greatly

I have learned a lot since the first day I joined here. I wouldn't believe it if you said I would learn this much when I first started. It left very positive effects on my life. My friends always ask me about cryptocurrencies. Because I got the information. This forum left a very positive economic impact.

Welcome dear this platform.  If you are newbie this platform then you don't know about this.  But when you time spend in this site then you gain experience and more knowledge.  You can more profit gain . Don't stop working,  don't be let go. Thanks for share this. 

I feel very glad. And the other thing that I have noticed is that I do not waste my time doing unnecessary things anymore. I  try to be active in here as much as possible and make precious use of my spare time