What difference can you feel after working here ? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mufri Jifri

What difference can you feel after working here ?

My friend i feel happy and comfortable then before i worked here in this forum. Here is that we have good experience in the world of crypt currineces. And my English much better and at the same time i earn money and knowledge.

Generally speaking this platform has taught me a lot of stuff that I don't know before. We mostly spend our time on social media and that is just waste of time if we are not doing any productive work. But here we can learn as well as earn at the same time. I really liked this change. 

It's totally great site from any others site. So i feel really great to use this site. I think everyone who used this site they are also feel happy. Cause this site is very helpful for all of them. They can get lot of opportunity from any other site. So everyone like this site.

bro my knowledge skills is increased here and also skills and writing skills it is the forum that give us a lot of information i thanks to the old members which give us a lot of information and skills Thanks to all

On 1/21/2021 at 9:34 AM, Mufri Jifri said:

Hello friends, I hope its been a while since you joined cryptotalk. And there must be difference after working here. Gor me, I've been started to learn about cryptocurrency, I'm introduced to cryptoworld. And I can feel my typing skills and communication skill all changed. I feel so glad about being in this community. Can you guys share your thoughts.

@Mufri Jifri special greeting from my personal self, whenever I'm working here I feel different, and that's why I used to spend must of my time, because the forum have help me in many ways, 

Fast in typing

Correct spelling and grammar

Much experience about trading and investment.

• +1 1

Seriously, this forum is quite different from any other forum, ranging from payment method to the withdrawal point.all are program systematically and you can learn what you don't know about forum in the same forum.

I was able to know more about cryptocurrencies and cryptoworld. My communication and grammar have been increased and also i was able to intereact with experts. I was able to utilize my time well and give more value to my time. I was able to get motivation to do a particular type of work and was appreciated for what i did.

After working on Kipto, there will usually be a lot of differences. You will gradually be able to get ideas and know about CryptWorld.  Be able to receive work ideas from all experts.  You too can become an avigra member with all kinds of skills

Have really felt better working here I don't get scared like the way I do with other sites which makes me to really love this site 

I have also learnt a lot about trading and investing of crypto and some much things 

@ by Mufri jifri , dear friend . In this platform before joined we are confused about the topic but we help our beginner . As soon we feel glad and happy after joining the work here . This organization  make us active and hard worker.

Seriously if I enter this site in my phone I feel like am a rich man in this cryptocurreny because this is my first experience for make money on line

For me, this work became like an official job for me. I deal with the matter as my daily work and my duty to complete it, especially since I was not doing any work ..

Also, my English has improved greatly thanks to this platform, so my communication with others here depends on it.

The most important thing is that I got acquainted with cryptocurrencies and gained knowledge and experience in this completely new matter.

I am happy to be here and hope that cryptocurrencies will become everyone's talk in the near future..❤️

@kikifam @Alex vine @nabel @manu11 @Rantaana

The most important thing is to understand every single value that we are doing in here we have to value the identity that effective and its what we , we are working as hard and able to identify that power to it the effectiveness of choice is right and we need to make sure that we are able to build on something, the work here is to build us and effectively so , the best idea right now is to  know what would be the best thing to do when  making sure that we are able to build our knowledge and be effectively able to understand its wonders and choice

Yes, my friend, working in this forum is fun and useful at the same time and for about a month now that I have been working in it and that I am comfortable and I feel really happy because every day my experience and skills increase in the topics that are spoken and also give us an opportunity to earn money through it as an additional income that helps us in our lives

If you know something good about this you can feel some Perth here after working here then you can build some good knowledge about this hopefully at some point you will find something good in this forum if you want to gain some good knowledge here  Here you can try something good so you can have some good success

Well, most definitely I have totally changed in my life after joining this forum. It changed my life style, my daily routine, my thoughts, my feelings. In fact it has been effected a great change in myself. Before Crypto world, I was just stuck in to my study, but after I have begun to think about Cryptocurrency, trading, learnings, and searching for news about Cryptocurrency.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I feel really good cause I think I'm learning something everyday from here and sharing my knowledge with everybody whose coming here. That is a really special forum site where we can learn and also we can earn. This is really a lovely site overall and i am really very glad to being here.

I am a new user in the platform. Hello my dear friend. I have been working on this forum for last 4 day. Crypto currency is the best way for earned . I feel comfortable more because my first work online.

I am happy this forum. This is my first experience to work online in the site.  I feel so excited to work here like that cryptotalk is family . Cryptotalk is trustworthy site . I satisfied.  In addition i learn something new through the post on this forum .

Welcome, my friend, of course, there is a difference between now after I entered the forum and what came before that, because I became more knowledgeable, more experienced and have valuable information about cryptocurrencies. I can now invest, trade and profit.

After working here, I feel changed. After working here, I gained knowledge about cryptocurrency. I have been able to share my views with people from different countries. Works here Both education and earning money can be done. So this is my very favorite site.

Before joining this platform I was quite unfamiliar with the term digital currencies. But now being a part of this platform, I have learnt alot about cryptocurreny. By working on this forum, I have improved my communication skills as now I can efficiently express my views. Moreover I have improved my Grammar. All this improvement is still under progress.

• +1 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I can feel better after working in thiss forum. When i work here i can earn money and aquire knowledge from this forum. So is the best way to earn money and aquire knowledge also.

I would love to share my experience here although I'm not a senior member of the forum but in the last 2 3 days I really have felt myself growing up in the writing department. I didn't know that I'll be able to talk on any topic but now I know that I'm not that bad and if I worked hard I can achieve my goals. So yeah I'm learning things slowly.

My feeling right now is was good there is no bad feeling for me, I'm always thinking that it was good benefits for me, it is was very helpful for me for my study, for my expenses for my school, thankyou for this site.