Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓 - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Anderson

Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓

Yes this platform give us the chance to give knowledge as well as to take knowledge as a number of workers are working in platform that are working all over the world so that we can come to know about the point of view of each and every person sitting too much far from all us  so in this way we will be having great opportunity for growing our knowledge

n this way knowledge provider and knowledge seeker will be benefited equallynow I am learning very good and new things every day. This forum acts as a bi-directional channel. Where we obtain knowledge from others and also provide our knowledge. We support other people's content and in return they will support us.

Hell friends its A good idea. we are here to give and take knowledge, therefore use this opportunity giving to you to work hard to meet up your aim and objective, I wish everyone best of luck my friend. Thanks guys.

Hello dear, your words are correct and excellent as well. If you do not give it, it will not happen even if you are new and you do not have information that you will gain with the passage of time and when you learn and other people will come looking for what I have learned. You must benefit them and you must benefit from those with high experience.

I am new to this forum and agree with you that information is essential in our everyday lives. If you can help other participants develop their knowledge and direct us all, that would be fantastic.

This comments really suits to this forum and i am beginner to this forum but i have a very positive response about this forum because the other fellows in this platform really helps me to put good content.

Yes dear your totally right I agree with you give knowledge and take knowledge. In this platform if we work like a team then we earn and learn more. We post information and our experience on this forum and read others comments and topics for knowledge also in this forum.

Hello my friend, I certainly agree with you. this site is a great way to trade knowledge which I think is the best kind of trading since you keep your information and learn something knew, cool right ?

Your words are good, my friend. We must take, give, benefit, and benefit others. The work here depends on that of information exchange, collection and discussion among all members. Everyone should not be skeptical of each of us with the information he possesses.

• +2 1

Hey! According to my opinion, knowledge is very important in life. Without knowledge you can't improve your skills. If you want a fulfil man, you should gain knowledge and also share with others.

Hey, this is very deep wisdom, give and take knowledge, it's not related to this site and online earning money, it could be about every thing in the life, any branch of knowledge, health, sport, science, ethics, logic, etc..
That is what gives our life value.

In fact here you give knowledge, there is no knowledge, whenever you understand something good, it will not be easy for you if you can gain some good knowledge and experience here, you will have something good here.  Be able to make some good comments on the subject and always help to others as well.

Yes, my friend, in this forum we must be cooperative in all questions. We must benefit from everyone and that everyone benefits from our topics full of good ideas and grace. Thank you.

Yes, my friend, in this forum we must be cooperative in all questions. We must benefit from everyone and that everyone benefits from our topics full of good ideas and grace. Thank you.

My joining this platform gave me a lot of knowledge and I gained a lot of experience about the coding world from the elderly ... In my turn, I try to answer topics about beginners' questions and try to make my posts useful for them to gain the experience I gained from this wonderful forum

This platform is designed for that, to share knowledge and receive knowledge from others, this will help us to grow personally and professionally. So take the opportunity you have today to be on this excellent forum. 

You must help improve the reputation of this forum by helping others understand the topics and how to publish them in order to take you to give and this is very important to be a unified family in this forum

welcome my friend
You are right in this, we must learn more and benefit from the information and publications on the forum and thus knowledge about currencies increases
I hope you have fun

image.png.7a061c399bdc0ee3891e343c0b71aae0.png

Hello my friend .. You are right about this, as I increased my knowledge after entering this forum and became aware of a lot about it although I am not old here .. I think that this is what the forum wants, which is to increase our knowledge and experience .. Thank you dear.

knowledge is important to our being. The become a fulfill man we must here to gain knowledge. If you don't shar what you have learned and what you have gained of knowledge with others then all that knowledge is  wasted and will neve 

Yes, I do not have to share information and useful things around us to form a friendship and know at the same time and be a full view of this life

Yes, I agree with you, as this is a broad forum that is not limited to making money and using time in a useful work, but on increasing educational experience and achieving the greatest benefit by communicating with the ideas of others.

yes my friend if you work constantly on this form you will able to make money if you give your information to other you will also receive your as a return of your work but have you provided to this form.

yes you are totally right as you give your ideas about this platform to to anyone and make post which provide Useful information you will also get in return . this will also giving to other and you will also increase your information about this

• +1 1

This forum has provided me a great knowledge about crypto currencies. There was a time when i only new the name of bitcoin but did not know how to invest in it. But when i joined this forum i got a knowledge about different plat forms where we can invest in it.

Hey dear,i would also like together information more on cryptocurrency and posts in this platform, I hope that everyone share the experience they have acquired so that we can achieve the goals that we are aspire,thank you.