Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓 - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Anderson

Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓

I did not know anything about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but when a friend advised me on this platform, I became learning new things every day and developing my knowledge of this world and it is really a wonderful platform to give us all this valuable information and help us achieve. 

• +4 1

Yes i think it is very good for everyone.when we learn something we have to tell it yo others then they will also know that and they can learn something and they will remember us.and then everyone wii be educate.        

• +3 1

Thus forum majorly offers knowledge to us as long as you are also sharing yours too because at any moment we read other post we take back knowledge from the forum and any time we try to share a useful information we give back knowledge that is what this forum is all about. And you all see that you're not losing. 

• +4 1

Yes, you are right. Without the exchange of knowledge between people, science would not develop. In this forum, we strive to develop ourselves by sharing useful information, and in the end everyone will be a winner.

Interesting data is offered by the title of this publication for the simple reason that giving knowledge is beneficial for all of us since this way we can collect information and in this way we all benefit
A big greeting to the whole community

• +3 1

You are right, before I joined this forum,l have no knowledge about crypto currency, but now I have i am learning and having more experience about cryptocurrency, yes we are all learning and earning in this forum, we also need to be hard working in order to achieve our aims.

Cryptotalk is that platform where a person can get knowledge and also share their knowledge. every topic knowledge is available in this forum where our solution can be solved. I really like this one. 

Truly this is a good aspect and through good glasses we can increase our knowledge and gain a good knowledge on the platform and use it and they can be very much benefited in this country. Thank you.

Yes this is the real thing that giving knowledge,gains the knowledge. According to this if we give or share somebody to your knowledge than you should also gain knowledge in return or in your life. Posting is also like to share the knowledge.

Yes you are right. Cryptotalk is the best plateform for increasing our knowledge. Without knowledge we can't stay here. Cryptotalk give us a lot of experience and knowledge. With the help of this plateform we can learn more. 

Of course,  friend you are right, I didn't know anything about cryptocurrency but being a member of this platform helped me get a great deal of knowledge and information about the crypto world and cryptocurrency.

This forum is like a knowledge exchange site. We all here distributing our knowledge and learning from others knowledge. I think this makes this forum better. We all learning more and more from this forum everyday. 

Crypto gives you an opportunity to get useful knowledge from this forum and you also earn from this forum and it's our responsibility that we should also share our knowledge and experience with the other members of the crypto so that they get benefit from this knowledge because knowledge is increase by sharing.

• +1 1

I believe that this is one of the main objectives of this forum that all of us expand our knowledge on the subject of cryptocurrencies and we should take advantage of that to study in this forum every day until we have the necessary knowledge to undertake our own path.

This is absolutely true, one of the most important features of this wonderful forum is to share your knowledge and experience in the field of encryption and trading with other members by creating topics with good content and reading the topics and comments of the members and over time you will become an expert in the world of cryptography.

I did not know anything about Bitcoin and crypto currency.we get the information from others and we likewise give our knowledge.we can get all the necessary information from this ptaform.

Sign for the reason that only if this convenient subject.. you're on the mark.. that meeting place is stuffed with general knowledge... a bit much w.c. scrape up wisdom knowledge all but encryption furthermore short sale aside. there is no such thing as a previous to. cognition.. we have that one may earn every small indefinite amount.

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, Shazamaala said:

Hi my friend, that's right becuse beginner as me need to learn more about the fourm through posts and comments, specialy which was written by old members..

Thank you

@Shazamaala Dear friend exactly you are right, we should get knowledge from the old members posts and topics because they have used this forum more than us they have more experience keep leaning from the seniors.

There is no doubt about your content and you are definitely right because most of us does not have the full knowledge about crypto currency but with the introduction of these forum we all have the full knowledge about most of the top coins in digital market as well as cryptoworld as a whole. So working in these forum is absolutely incredible and the knowledge gain is something to talk about for a while.

Dear we should to research new things on daily base and we should to share it with others. Because here we get knowledge from others and we also right that we should to share our knowledge with others. Here we are like a family . 

Yes, that is correct. I have gained a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies since joining this forum now I am continuing to learn great and new things everyday. The forum acts as a two-way channel. Where we get knowledge from others and we give our own knowledge too. We support others with content and they support us in return.

Sharing is the caring. This phrase is 100% correct on this platform. If you share  your knowledge  here then you will also learn new things. If you ask questions here the you will got a lot of knowledge about your problem. Infact cryptotalk not only provides us with knowledge but also give us opportunity to earn money.

Sharing is the caring. This phrase is 100% correct on this platform. If you share  your knowledge  here then you will also learn new things. If you ask questions here the you will got a lot of knowledge about your problem. Infact cryptotalk not only provides us with knowledge but also give us opportunity to earn money.

Indeed, you are totally correct. I don't have any information about digital currencies prior to joining this gathering however now I'm learning awesome and new things day by day. This gathering functions as two way channel. Where we get the information from others and we are likewise payed. We uphold others content and in the return they will uphold us. 

Dear mate yesterday when I join this forum I was not aware about digital currencies but after reading rules and regulations of the forum I knew what are digital currencies and what are their uses which help me to stay with this forum. So this forum is best for me for taking knowledge.

With the little time have join the forum have learn about cryptocurrency and also how to trade. It has been an amazing experience so far. This platform is informative, educative. Am really happy to be part of this amazing platform