Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓 - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Anderson

Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓

Hi friends i hope that you all will be fine and enjoying your life. 

You are right dear friend i think it ia a brilliant idea that you shared on this forum. 

It is a brilliant method that you tell that taking knowledge and giving it a brilliant idea but it must be in a legal way. 

Even thing that is given through legal way is brilliant 

So i think that taking and giving knowledge in a legal way is a brilliant idea. 

Thanks dear friend 

@Amhad shah

@Rawiba maliki like your opinion you are right dear friend 

Thanks 

• Useful or interesting 1

There is a saying that goes thus: You use what you have to get what you want.The Knowledge we gain from learning on this site is not a waste as we are still going to.pass those knowledge to those in need of it.also as we gain knowledge we can add our own experience for others to benefit. @Kangster, @MALIK RASHID

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I agree with you, dear. We must all benefit from the information provided by the forum. We must benefit from the experiences of others and members in order to learn more and give in turn some information that we know so that others can benefit from it. This is how we evolve

Dear friend. Welcome to the platform. Hope you are well. Your point is reasonable because if I don't provide something I won't get anything from it. And by working here, I can increase my knowledge. Which will bring a lot of good wishes for me. Thanks

Hello to all my dear friends yes my dear friend I am agree with you give knowledge take knowledge yes first of all I would like to say that knowledge is most powerful weapon then after this if we will share our knowledge our knowledge will neither decrease only it will increase by sharing by listening our knowledge will increase so we have to share knowledge and have to take knowledge because if we will gain knowledge it's neither affect us it's only improve our knowledge....

Yes, my friend, it is true that Creptotalk is a forum rich in knowledge about cryptocurrencies. We have to increase our reading on this topic and add to this forum everything that is useful and everything that raises it.
We have to work here in a group spirit, helping each other
To achieve our goals through our knowledge and experience.
I wish everyone success and continuous work.

Yes you are saying right. You said absolutely right that on this platform  we keep sharing our knowledge with each other.

I think that knowledge is the thing in this world that increases by sharing.And I say that because of this platform, our knowledge has been increased, all the credit goes to this platform that we are increasing our knowledge by sharing knowledge with each other.  

Yes my friend this providers more facility for  learning more knowledge about crypto forum . When I joined this forum I don't have more knowledge about crypto forum but after joining this forum I have more knowledge from this forum  .

• +2 1

All members of this platform learn knowledge in exchange for knowledge. As you talked in your post, there are many members who did not know anything before joining this platform, but after working here, they got to learn a lot about what they mean by about to earn. You spoke absolutely right because it is a platform where we can learn a lot by earning money on the same bus, in this way, all the members here white each other on their knowledge and information, from which all the members benefited.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The more you learn,the more you earn and more self confidence you will have.you can give a person knowledge but you can not make them think.

Yes dear mate i agree with you that before joining this forum we know only one word and that was "bitcoin" abd now most of us have learnt that this is something beyond our reach in the beginning.

Really This is good point about knowledge. Knowledge is like a sea which is not less.same if we share our knowledge with others then our knowledge will be increased.and if we don't share our knowledge with others then our knowledge will decrease.we get knowledge from others and provide our knowledge to others.crypto gave us more and more knowledge and experience.

Here you give knowledge, there is no knowledge, every time you understand something good it will not be easy for you because here, in our opinion, there is one thing that can not be forgotten because if you have good knowledge here, you will get something good. Here. Be able to provide good feedback on the subject

When we give something positive to other or do good things for them so we also get a good reward from their side so if we spread knowledge so it would not be less but it more and more increase by evey day 

It is important to be a recipient of knowledge and more important to give back knowledge as you have been taught. As we learn from others on a daily basis we should also try to make useful posts that would be beneficial to others.

Yes There Is A first rate Option Of First a hundred Trial Posts In Which We Can Gain Enough Knowledge That Later We can Earn More Money We Must Read others Posts To Learn About Crypto And To Earn effortlessly. You Must Create Your Topic To Expres Your Thoughts About Crypto.

When we submit any post we shared our knowledge in our every post because what we know we write that by this way every user shared his knowledge so when we read posts we get more knowledge by this way we all can learn easily it's best idea so don't worry just relax and learn by this platform we can share our knowledge. 

Dear mate you are absolutely right many of us, before joining crypto talk, had no knowledge about cryptocurrency even bitcoin. Now by this platform we can learn a lot of thing about crypto world. You are right we should get knowledge by reading other comments and also try to create an informative content, so it can also useful for the others.

• +5 1

We will gain the knowledge of each other. As far as I know, another member knows that knowledge. We will share the information of each other. We will help others with our knowledge. Again we will take help from the knowledge of others. 

Yep. Knowledge sharing is a good habit that makes a people more lighten ! If you know something share with others so that they will share their too this way you can enrich your knowledge more and more.

Yes mate, we take and received knowledge on this great forum. Although before we joined this great forum, our main aim is the earning but joining the forum you will found out that earning is not the only benefits one will get from the forum, knowledge is also involve. So you have said it well.

Of course, everyone should share knowledge in cryptocurrencies, this will bring great benefit to the members, and also the person will get a positive reputation through his valuable participation. 

• +3 1

Yes, you are right.  We can gain knowledge from topics and comments that help us. If new members not any idea about it we will give some knowledge to the new members that help for the new members. If we have knowledge we achieve success. Help each others throughout this we can get knowledge from those peoples.

• +4 1

You are right my friend we should share knowledge with others.Give and take relationship plays a great role here. Also none gets disadvantage and never consider a time wasting with this platform.