Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓 - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Anderson

Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓

Here you give information, there is no information, at whatever point you comprehend something great, it won't be simple for you on the grounds that here we think there is one thing that can't be failed to remember since, supposing that you can acquire some great information here, you will have something great here. Have the option to offer some great remarks regarding the matter..

Yes that's right we must share our knowledge with people income is not only a source of income this platform is also a way to acquire knowledge and impart knowledge.If knowledge is strong then we have success in our life.  However, we should give knowledge and take knowledge ob nodi gives you something for free.  You have to pay something to get something.

Give knowledge how it is good for us it provides us knowledge and we shore on this forum knowledge and this forum gave us income on the learing and teaching knowledge. 

On 1/18/2021 at 4:08 PM, Emma Anderson said:

We all know how important service this forum provides us in terms of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Before joining this forum most of us may only be knowing the words bitcoins. But this platform help us to learn more about it. What we have to do is read the posts of other members and learn from it also posts what you know about cryptocurrencies.

Absolutely right. One this site we should share knowledge about cryptocurrency and get knowledge about cryptocurrency. In this way we can earn a handsome money. 

• +4 1

As you know where we work on this platform.

And we need a lot of knowledge to work on this platform .

Because after coming to this platform It is very important for us to know about many things.

As bitcoins.

Yobit Account.

BTC Coins

So on this platform we need a lot of knowledge and give knowledge.

You are absolutely right. We all started working here with a little information about cryptocurrencies, but day after day our knowledge about them increased, and our information became much more ..

Searching for cryptocurrencies ,, and the posts on the platform and our interaction with them, and the exchange of discussions and conversations with members, was the biggest factor in our gaining experience in the world of cryptocurrencies.

We must all share and exchange information in order to make the most of the platform. Doing good is a wonderful thing, and it will always come back to you.

good luck for everbody..

• +3 1

you are absolutely right.  Because it is seen a lot of times, we can learn a lot from the little ones.  And a lot of the time I can teach the little ones about something. By sharing this knowledge, many of you and I have learned a lot.  So that details about many things are known. So it is important to take knowledge and give knowledge.  As I am learning from this forum, I can teach it to others.

On 1/18/2021 at 5:08 PM, Emma Anderson said:

We all know how important service this forum provides us in terms of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Before joining this forum most of us may only be knowing the words bitcoins. But this platform help us to learn more about it. What we have to do is read the posts of other members and learn from it also posts what you know about cryptocurrencies.

Yaah,you are right my friend. Cryptotalk forum gives us many information and knowledge about crypto currency. It is a great source of knowledge and information.Before joining this site i do not have enough knowledge about crypto currency. But now i have alot of knowledge about crypto currency, crypto trading, investing and its related topic.

As we know when we started working in the forum, at that time we did not have such special knowledge and experience and we had to face a lot of difficulty. And as time passes, our experience and knowledge also increases, then we can get complete experience about cryptocurrencies and trading capabilities again, so we should also create our own useful and unique topics in the forum which prove to be profitable for others.  And we should accept and follow the rules of Give Knowledge and Take knowledge.

This is absolutely right, before I Never know anything about cryptocurrency currency until when I was invited in the forum that I learn about it via going through people publication and then make contribution of my experience towards this platform.

On 1/18/2021 at 4:19 PM, Nirob Nayeem said:

Knowladge is important to our beings. To become a fulfil man we must have to gain knowledge. 

You also help others to improve their knowledge.If you do this your knowledges is also improves

You are right, as no one can get or increase his knowledge until he share his knowledge with others. So sharing knowledge will also help you to get more information.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes dear you are right this platform provide us a great opportunity to get knowledge about cryptocurrencies just by reading posts and writing topics about cryptocurrencies which are very beneficial for us 

• +5 1

It is very wrong that you entered this forum in osder to earn money only .but now I'm getting to know more about it and other aspects of crypto currency .keep sharing your knowledge and help one another .

I think your pist is a very useful post .that i learnd about it vau goung through people publication and then make contribute of my experience towards this platform .if you want to reach do that .

This forum provides good knowledge for everyone especially beginners. The information in the "beginners" section will keep the beginners going until they learn necessary knowledge and become experts. Thanks to this forum, they will keep their losses minimum and even earn some money by trading with the strategies they learn from here.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear mate, knowledge leads us toward success. We should gain knowledge about the cryptocruncie. Here many people work just for earning but some people work here for knowledge. So you can earn and learn same time if you spend your most time

Thanks to Cryptotalk I have learned how important it is to listen to other people's point of view and respect them as well. Taking knowledge makes us teachable people and giving knowledge makes us great people. In this forum I have learned a lot about crypto

Edited by Adrian Atiencio

Giving knowledge and taking knowledge both have different advanteges  . By giving knowledge  your knowledge  increase day by day and by taking knowledge you become confident and  your courage also increases to get more knowledge. 

Yes you right absolutely.  Give knowledge and get knowledge.  You should good content share this forum you share your knowledge and we should learn many things and we should learn senior member post gain knowledge because sharing is caring good for us.  😇👍

Support each other ❤

Giving knowledge is as tick as taking knowledge and ticking.I will be aware of the things myself and if others do not know, then I will give knowledge to others. If I do not know myself, I will take knowledge.

You are absolutely right,  posting first 100 post give us the opportunity to learn lot of things. And going through other people post gives you more insight on the crypto-world and sharing your own knowledge on the platform make it more interesting.

Knowledge has only the power such, as you spread it more you get in many ways so it's the quality no one can stole no one can barn it the most beautiful thing of knowledge is it make the difference between humans and animals.

I think the rule of this site is to give you the knowledge and knowledge of what you have said. You can play trophy cricket on that day and tell others about it or you can tell others through committee on the other hand about the things you don't know.  Get help from others by commenting or getting help from other people by mentioning or getting help from others.

On 1/18/2021 at 7:08 AM, Emma Anderson said:

@Emma Anderson Yes, others arrive with the necessary knowledge and seek to teach while they obtain something extra to continue doing things on the internet, knowledge is very important for the world of cryptocurrencies, you have to have it to be sure and obtain profitability, it is very difficult for someone to be able to earn money without the necessary knowledge that allows you to put into practice the appropriate method and based on that knowledge. If we want to be successful in cryptocurrencies, knowledge must be one of our goals.

Good thing. I have some advice not to be a greedy person and you have to be patient with your cryptocurrencies and the most important thing is to have strong capital management to become a successful trader.

• +4 1