What about your opinion? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
eiad.esmail7

What about your opinion?

if I want to about my opinion I want to tell you that the price of the Bitcoin is going high day  by day that's why the Bitcoin is more important in the market of the cryptocurrency and you will get the good profit with the Bitcoin trading

• +3 1

Yes, working in cryptocurrencies helps you get a lot of money, but this is done through your effort and fatigue and not with the push of a button ... where you have to write rich, useful and valuable publications that attract followers to add positive responses to them while adhering to the rules and conditions of the forum in the correct form ... All of this takes patience and time to learn ... Do your best at work to get satisfactory results and become a successful man in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Yes my friend there are many members here who depend on income for profits within the forum such as students and others and I advise them to enter the trading world after taking the appropriate information in order to get more and more popular profits within this wonderful forum and thank you

• +4 1

Cryptocurrencies are a qualitative leap in the world of economics, and indeed we can consider it a magic lamp for those who use it well, so possessing knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies may bring you great profits and gains and work hard in this area will bring you great wealth.

• +4 1

Of course we can make a big income from the crypto currencoes and also we can be rich if we do it correctly but it need to hard work.

Yes, my friend, this is really important. I believe that hard and patient work will yield satisfactory results and successful work, in addition to working step by step will protect us from rushing and falling into the traps of fraudsters.

Yes, my friend, you are right. Bitcoin has changed many of our patterns of life. It has moved us from a simple life to a better and fun life. I owe this wonderful currency, my friend, and good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Digital currencies have become the most popular in our time and some students rely on cryptocurrencies as their source of income to pay their university fees and others

• +3 1

Almost yes .. But I do not think it is a magic touch, because you have to learn a lot first and be smart and glorious at work to get a good reputation and then you will reap the result of your work and reap what you want .. It is a gradual thing.

On 1/17/2021 at 7:11 PM, eiad.esmail7 said:

so are digital currencies really able to do this?

Absolutely Yes but unless guided with certain spelt conditions. 

It's possible relating with BTC and entire crypto currencies effectively changes one financial status and earn him or her economic freedom. Learn and understand the processes involved, then imbibe patience and work with passion to achieve enermous success 

Hi dear, the view of the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies is that it is a very important source for gaining knowledge and information about digital currencies more than I see it as a source of wealth.its easy to use and easy to spread information all over the world.

Your description of the cryptocurrencies with the magic lantern is correct
Cryptocurrencies, the most important of which is Bitcoin
If you work hard and smart at the right time and draw up good plans before investing or trading them, you will get rich because of them.

A good day for everyone. Cryptocurrencies are great and wonderful and they saved us from poverty in these difficult economic conditions, so we have extra income that was not anticipated, and this is a blessing from God.

Yes friend we must work hard.  And to get Bitcoin you have to work hard to break bones.  Everything must be learned, must be understood.  Otherwise you will lose something.  You have to work with patience.

The topic is not that easy. Getting Bitcoin needs time. You must have good knowledge in the field, and you must know how to work in this field and manage a few currencies in order to get the most from them.

Well dear, many people depend on digital currencies as a source of income to help them in their lives, whether they are students or not, you must adhere to patience and gain experience and you will reach success. 

• +3 1

In the beginning, the initiator must gain the necessary knowledge in this field so that he can earn money and not make mistakes that cause his loss, and I agree with you that cryptocurrencies have become a hope for the poor to make money. 

Crypto currency can make some one successful if they first learn and understand how the whole process works step by step and without any knowledge it's impossible to obtain good results in crypto world.

In recent times and if you have been intelligent and hardworking at work through experience and knowledge, you will be able to make you rich. They don't know about it that they can get down over time, since it requires a lot of time. When you hold it. 

I really want that ro be true but thats not how things go around because we have to know exactly how to grow our coins and make the right decisions about it because wrong decisions can reaaly harm our invesment

I think that investing in digital currencies is the best way to be rich in the future, it's a long, hard, risky process but it's reachable, as long as you have a very strong knowledge base and a large network of acquaintances you can begin with the first steps.

I hope one day I can make it my only source of income.

My opinion about crypto currency is that it's a great way to fight against some great financial issues we can earn online and then we can invest that to earn more and more.

• +3 1

Every diligent person has a share. This is true, my friend, especially those who work hard and take things seriously and strive to develop themselves through learning from the forum and those with old experience, but it can only be relied upon initially as an additional work.

My friend, in my opinion, if I think it is how you say that bitcoin and different cryptocurrencies for us is like a salvation because there are many people who thanks to cryptocurrencies and bitcoin that we have not and have not been left without working and Without obtaining money to live, it is thanks to this, so in my opinion I do believe that this can and has lifted us out of poverty.