What about your opinion? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
eiad.esmail7

What about your opinion?

On 1/17/2021 at 11:11 PM, eiad.esmail7 said:

Hello my friends, We all know the importance of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, which some consider a savior from poverty and a magic lantern that, once touched, will leave the genie out and replace poverty with wealth, so are digital currencies really able to do this?

in my opinion, no genie will come to make us Rich.

So live in the real world.

Crypto talk is one of the forum which allows us to make some coins and one day you will be able to invest your first investment in reall meanings.

And today's investment will give you benefit in your later days. 

so try to use the rational way.

And Learn the method of trading which allows you to earn in a better way.

Crypto currency can make you rich but not in a single day.

So keep working regularly and have faith.

Crypto currencies don't make you rich without any effort. You have to do something to earn it and also make sure to do it the right way. If you are not investing into crypto the correct way then you will end up losing a lot.

Digital currencies are being most popular it is because we can become rich quickly through these currencies if we are able and have a great knowledge about trading and investing.

yes dear we are all know the importance of bitcoin and it is also true that many people are fulfill their financial problem through this and many students are dependent on it and it is also true that in todays if we want to get bitcoin then we should have to work day and night on this forum 

If we do the right job and get the appropriate guidance from experienced people, this matter can be achieved because I have seen many of my friends whose conditions have improved after they started investing and trading in cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

This matter is possible of course, but it is difficult. Whoever wants to make a fortune must work with great effort and focus and he must like to work here to ensure that he will not feel bored with the advancement of time. Creating a fortune takes a long time and patience, but I think it's cool that it's only possible for those serious about it

• +4 1

Yes im agree with you. I think crypto currency can help us to get rid from poverty because if once we invest in crypto and then the price of those crypto increase then we can earn some profit. But it also may be the cause for our lossing because crypto trading is a high risk business 

In my opinion, he who deals well with it and has ideas and experiences in using it can achieve real wealth through it. I have seen people who have made great achievements through it.

Hello my friend, in the opinion of making a big profit and making money, it is not easy here for the novice to gain experience with how to deal with small money and how to trade it in order to be able to deal with huge capital and achieve good profits and the most important thing is to inquire about any ambiguities from the old to ensure that they do not fall into problems

This topic is a very important topic.  My opinion is that everyone should work according to the target of success.  Everyone should work in the way that success can be.  Rules work to increase reputation and this forum works to be successful.

Yes, of course. This requires the constant pursuit of acquiring science and knowledge about the cryptocurrency, studying and understanding everything related to it, and working with all energy without tiring or boredom. The forum offers us daily profits so we have to collect them and enter them into circulation.  Investing and winning deals is higher and more profitable through the Internet. Good luck

Yes, cryptocurrencies can change the state of poverty for the better, with the condition of correct use of them and good use of them, and I have seen many people become rich because they bought Bitcoin when its price was estimated in a few dollars and they sold it at high prices

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, my friend, I changed the digital currencies, many people were suffering from poverty and made them family, but this thing does not come like this, but it needs knowledge, fatigue and work in earnest

Yes, cryptocurrencies can really make you rich, but if use properly. To be rich in cryptocurrencies you need to be knowledgeable and invest lots of money to gain lots of profits. Cryptocurrencies can definitely wipeout poverty. 

Edited by Salman6493

Dear Friend! We need to know how to manage a small amount of bitcoin and increase it step by step without rushing to make wrong decisions in addition to being patient in overcoming all obstacles. 

Certainly some have earned big profits from Bitcoin, but we must understand that this is not an easy thing, not by using magic, but because of smart thinking, working with great precision, and exploiting opportunities with intelligence and high planning.

• +2 1

Yes, dear, in my opinion, cryptocurrencies are one of the ways to get rich, but this is not as fast as some believe, on the contrary, this depends on the amount of your work, your effort and experience on the subject cryptocurrencies and trading in order to get more profits, you must do more work and research Above all about this patience, first and foremost.

• +2 1

Well asked my dear mate. I think it is not simple to fo all that good thing. First and last we must need the hige patience to do all our works. We want to wait more time to get this. And take more efforts. You may can achieve. 

• +2 1

My dear friend, I am grateful to those who caused this work to spread in encrypted currencies. This way to earn money is very comfortable for students so that they can pay their university tuition without looking for other stressful work, all of which are a waste of time

You are right i agree with you as i beginner in this forum if you want bitcoin then you do hard work first you achieve knowledge and experience them you them bitcoin achieved.

Yes, my friend, i am sure that Bitcoin makes us all collect wealth by investing, trading or working with it, and I have left the day job and i have been emptied to work it because it is profitable and better for the future. 

• +1 1

I would like to explain this question you are asking with an example. I owned 1,700 dogecoins before the dogecoin value rose 600%. At that time, I sold it even though I thought the value of Dogecoin would rise and make me a very good profit. 1,700 Dogecoins were worth $ 6 at the time. Its value has skyrocketed, and the dogecoins I sold were worth exactly 488 dollars. 488 dollars is an incredible amount for a student like me. If I had 10,000 Dogecoins at that time, I would have made huge money for sure.

Crypto currency and bitcoin is the most popular currency in now a days and It's value is increasing day by day. Most of the peoples are using bitcoin for their extra income. But it also have some risk if you want to rush. You need to expand your money little by little using cryptocurrency and bitcoin and have to keep your patience  

I joined this forum a few days ago. Basically, I can learn a lot here. I have been able to develop my mental knowledge. Also, I have been able to master the English language. In addition, I have been able to earn an income as well as an education. Basically if I work hard, I will succeed here. I hope it is possible to earn through investment here. I hope I can do something better.

Hello my friend. Yes, this is true. Bitcoin takes us out of the world of poverty and the whole world of cryptocurrencies and the most important thing for gaining money and knowledge via the Internet. Thank you very much.