Rate others and get RATINGS. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Anderson

Rate others and get RATINGS.

We all need positive evaluations .. We must support each other to continue ... In the beginning it will be difficult to get good evaluations because we are still beginners, but with knowledge and continuing to work we will achieve what we want ... patience is the most important thing

• +5 1

I don't think it's like that. Because the ratings only depend on the kind of post we make. If our post is informative and nicely written then we can get reputations. So try to give your best and write only relevant things in your post so that it's been liked. 

Yes friend you have chosen a great topic .i am also out of reputation .even i posts useful stuff but i am worried why my reputation is low so thank u for creating such topic i can also get my answers from your topic 

As for the positive reputation, I do not think it is related to the number of your followers, but it is mainly related to the type of blogging and its usefulness for members of the forum, so I advise you not to pay attention to obtaining followers as much as you try to search for new and useful topics for members and thus draw their attention to your post and give you a positive reputation in return

• +1 1

Off course my dear friend it is good phenomena. We have to appreciate the peoples which posts are good. So peoples also give us ratings in changing to our reaction. I think we have to follow this pattern

This qualifying other people to obtain qualifications, on the one hand I see it well but on the other not because if we give that person a positive assessment it should be for their good content and if they give me an assessment it should be be for the same reason for a good topic if not it should not give and if it gives it should be negative for a topic that is not good.

• +1 1

The evaluations depend on valuing others so that the work done is reflected, I really have no problem publishing but you have to be generous and value the people who deserve it and who really do an excellent job within the forum from crytotalk that's why it's so important to have all these points clear. 

What you say is what we should all do is qualify others and thus obtain qualifications too, but hey there are times when some people do not want to value because they think they do not deserve that assessment and if they do deserve it.

• +1 1

I wish you success. Many of us work and give an evaluation of our work. We should also provide him with a reputation for what he deserves. I hope that we will help in giving evaluations about our daily participation within the rules and in a form of cooperation so that we do not wrong anyone here. Thank you.😘

I see very useful posts in this forum, but not enough reputation is given. I don't know exactly why, but I definitely give credit to people who struggle to give them what they deserve. We must support each other in this forum.

Look, my friend, in my opinion, it is an ant's way to obtain qualifications because no matter how much you give yours there are many people making publications and for this reason sometimes it takes longer to get them but do not be discouraged that everything comes to remember that to get what one wants and legally you have to be patient luck

• +2 1

Hello everyone, friends we must work as a team, one of our responsibilities within the forum, is to give ratings to the publications and comments of other members, in the same way we will also receive ratings for our work, thus increasing the good dynamics and movement in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

thanks for your advice, I think you are right, we have to react to others posts and give them good reputation in order to get it back, I hope you get what you want.

This is a natural thing that when we support each other in positive evaluations, our profits increase, but there is an important thing to know which is that reputation cannot be given randomly because this will expose us to a ban, good reviews should only be given to those who deserve it.

Since the forum stop payment for rating others people post almost half of the members of this forum don't bother to give forgetting that the more you give rate the more you are also receiving the same too.

Every work gets its value ... When you work hard and persevere and the content you publish is useful, valuable and high-quality, you will attract followers to you and get positive evaluations, and this will return you profit, but if the content is not useful and repetitive, it will not receive support and therefore it will not be calculated and will not be paid for ... Work hard and you will see the fruits of your labor blossoming in front of you

• +1 1

My friend, in this forum, we have to work as a team and support each other and provide all support and support for each other. We put good reviews on our part in order to help us raise the level of our publications.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Yes, you are right my friend.  If we rate other members of this forum, they will rate us too.  If the rating increases, our reputation will increase.  If reputation increases, we can be successful by working in this forum.  So we have to rate other members so that they also rate us and we can be successful.

Of course, my friend, although this work is done from behind the screens, but the person inside you appears. Each one of us will express his character, either good or bad, so I advise everyone to do the It is also condemned and condemned

If we go for good writing, then we should give good writing to others too, which will be of great benefit to us if we give good advice to others, then our posts will also come in a successful rating. 

Yes, you are right my dear in this platform reputation, good and positive rating comments are necessary to grow. If you read someone post which is good, knowledge gaining,then we should give rating to such post to to support and promote good knowledge.goid reputation and higher rating may increase your paymemt and makes you popular.

You don't have to rate others before you can get rating. All you should focus on is making good legit posts and that should be enough for you. Once you have good posts then ratings and reputation would come from all angles.

If we give a good rating, we will surely have a good rating in return and our posts will also become successful, so if we want our rating to be good, then our posts should be successful, they should like our posts and the way of multiple account is very  wrong way.

Yes dear I noticed that mostly members are not giving repotation but it is not good we should to give repotation and support to other . I am not saying for cheating but we should to give repotation on deserving posts . Because our earning depend on repotation. 

You can increase your positive evaluations by increasing your interaction with members by commenting on posts and exchanging ideas, as well as providing reviews, in addition to posting posts with useful content related to the topics raised and according to the publishing laws in the forum.