Implications of using abusive words. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

Implications of using abusive words.

Dear I didn't see abusive words here. Maybe all are sinsare on this forum. Because here we are like a family . And we should to give respect to every one . And don't use abuse words . I always give respect to others in my daily life and here on this forum. 

We are all aware that the work of the forum is governed by certain rules, so it is necessary for everyone to make money by posting with awareness. The language rules of the post should not be violated in any way.  It is important to highlight the important points of the forum

Of course we should avoid using bad language it will be like disrespecting the forum if which is not right we should avoid this bad language at all cost

Always when we are looking for to offer the largest amount of advantages and useful statistics on this website, therefore we must be careful in the sort of important subjects and live away as a great deal as feasible from offensive and bad phrases due to the fact this isn't always authentic because right here we paintings as one circle of relatives and we must post our subjects for the purpose of help and advantage and now not to write down bad and vain things so beware all people about this, specially for brand spanking new participants

We should try and respect each others opinions in this forum. No abusive world in this platform or you will be ban. Your post should be more about cryptocurrency and trading. Don't post anything that does not have contents about cryptocurrency 

In this forum we should act as responsible members and we should act as professional members, respect each other and follow the rules of the forum and respect the organizers. And we must refrain from using blasphemous words.

On 1/16/2021 at 8:35 PM, Scottmc said:

I really don't know about the implementation is using abusive words in this forum. I hope someone can help with that?

I see no reasons why abusive words should be use because we are all like families in this forum. Making an abusive comments on posts avoid, even if the post is not relevant.

Thanks,and good luck....

Using abusive language in this forum or any where is bad because it defines who somebody is and it doesn't show a good character so it's important to be polite and use family language as we work here.

Many members are now using abusive words in the forum in return of the reply to the other members topics.Every members must have to respect the posts and topics that are published by others members of the forum as per the rules of the forum otherwise you should not try to respond in bad languages it will negatively affect the growth of the forum you should behave in good character as per the rules of the forum.

On 1/16/2021 at 11:35 PM, Scottmc said:

I really don't know about the implementation is using abusive words in this forum. I hope someone can help with that?

I see no reasons why abusive words should be use because we are all like families in this forum. Making an abusive comments on posts avoid, even if the post is not relevant.

Thanks,and good luck....

You are right because I also think like you that we are a family on this forum and in family no abusive words are selected moreover the moderators are active every time to find out those who use abusive words and punish them.And If we see any kind of post having abusive words than we should report it. 

Look, my friend, with respect to your publication, the use of abusive words is totally prohibited and it would not be correct that if we are here to learn or teach about the wonderful world of cryptocurrencies to all who want to listen to us, we have words that can only be used in A football stadium.

• +2 1

As forum rules are strict so I never think that someone will commit that mistake of using abusive words or any kind of maltreatment or insult. If someone do that, then of course he will be banned. So to secure your account it's necessary to create and friendly environment and use polite language with others.

• Useful or interesting 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

You are absolutely right, how often people say very bad words. You can't say bad things about someone's family or about someone's character because you have someone to judge it all.That's because you have no right to judge someone like that. Since every servant loves his own family and every servant loves his own family, no one wants to say such wrong words about his family to anyone else when no one likes it.So I think that's a very bad thing, if you look at my papers, it's a very serious crime that should have a very big punishment.So my theory was that now I can't do someone else's theory today because everyone has their own ideology. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/16/2021 at 11:35 PM, Scottmc said:

Thanks,and good luck....

Dear abusive means to insult someone or to disrespect someone. So people use this because there are some who don't respect others work. There are also some old members who can't appreciate newbie. So , this is my opinion . 

Thanks.

Certainly my friend, it is a bad thing to use bad words with each other here because everyone is here for the sake of learning, so you must recite good and pleasant words to gain a good reputation and love for people

You should avoid abusing anybody. We should all respect our views and not abuse one another. You are allowed to oppose but make sure you do it in a respectable way that would not resolve into conflicts.

It's a law in the forum that members must avoid using abusive or harsh words to others through their contents, so if anyone violates this rule then the forum management won't hesitate to give the person warning point or even end up banning him

well using abusive and offensive words is against the rules and regulations of the forum so we should criticize and argue with manners but not with a  abusive words. 

Why should words like these be used .. Should we not be respectful and patient while doing any work .. Whatever circumstances and challenges you face, do not use them ... Or if you see a strange post, do not mock it. Do not use offensive words because this affects the personality of the mail owner and reduces his stability and success .. Let us be one hand in helping some to succeed and progress in order to obtain a good and good reputation.

I think you should stay away from offensive words of all kinds. Here we are friends. We must deal with respect. Even if someone makes a mistake that should not be offended, we can report abuse to the forum supervisor and he will do the necessary work.

• +2 1

It is bad my friend to use bad words in the comments, we are one family in this forum and we should support each other and not hurt each other

@Scottmc Hello my friend, I wish you happy times. I expect that it is necessary not to use bad vocabulary in the comments, as we are all here as one family, as you mentioned to us. Therefore, when you see a bad comment, you should report it, and the administrators read this comment and either delete the comment or alert the member so that he does not repeat the comments  Offensive to other members, I hope you liked my opinion, do not forget to rate my post and thank you

Using abusive words is not part of cryptotalk forum. We are in cryptotalk forum to share knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies by different people's from different parts of the world. 

Simply one of the most important rules of the forum is respect and not writing in a bad way, especially towards each other, and the main purpose of the forum is to exchange information and knowledge and share it among other members as well as respect opinions, and since those who attack other members with bad words will be prohibited.

• +2 1

Hello everyone, I consider that one of the most important factors within this type of forum is the respect between all the members, regardless of the publication or comment, that we can do, we always have to try to help each other, without falling into confrontations, which may cause us problems with our accounts.

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, you should not utter offensive words, but there is a difference in the insulting words between one society and another, for example, the word rude in my community is not seen as an offensive word in another society is seen as an offensive word, different cultures and nothing more We are one family and we love each other