How to discover a good coin to buy - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Celestine Timothy

How to discover a good coin to buy

El 10/6/2020 a las 16:07, LeonardoG92 dijo:

Ser capaz de predecir el éxito que tendrá un token en la fase ICO es algo incierto, sin embargo existen varios factores que pueden reflejar su buena aceptación en el mercado.

Creo que lo principal a tener en cuenta es investigar muy bien la funcionalidad y los beneficios que ofrecerá este token en el futuro en el mundo criptográfico. (Debe ser un proyecto que no ofrezca más de lo mismo)

Otra parte importante a tener en cuenta sería el equipo detrás del token, es cómo visualizar quién dice la raíz del árbol para reflejar cuán consistente será en el futuro.

Y por último pero no menos importante, realizar una encuesta a la comunidad que apoya dicho token, tanto a usuarios como a inversores, porque realmente son ellos los que le darán aceptación en el mercado una vez presentado.

When bitcoin was born in 2009 and it was launched on January 3, many people did not know what the term cryptocurrencies meant, less we knew how to use everything we do through exchanges or trade there were many versions of its origin for what it was used for but As information was coming out, many were betting on this opportunity to obtain great benefits only risking their capital for the purchase of a certain amount of tokens for that time, today he assured them that millions of people indirectly know the cryptocurrency and thousands more know everything over this world full of risks

You can download an application to analyze the cryptocurrencies that hace the least market capitalization and you find out about the project, if you understand it and see future on it, you buy it

Думаю, это сопутствует удаче, может случиться так, что проект будет удачным, но через несколько дней он потерпит неудачу. поэтому я склоняюсь к самым популярным валютам, таким как BTC

To find a good currency in which to invest with confidence is very important to be updated on the market of crypto currencies, it is also important to have patience to make the investment at the right time when we see that we will get profits and not do it on the run assuming a high risk of loss.

If you want to know about the specific coins then you have to search for that because sometimes the price of coin is low and high so you will look at the situation that hold the coin or sell it so it is essential to have knowledge..

I base myself on two basic concepts that have an affordable price at the start and that the project that the creative company proposes has a promising future

On 06.10.2020 at 12:16, Tdk said:

You need to look at the price chart of this coin, this will help a lot, you can also read analytics from known resources, but in fact, none of this gives an accurate forecast for any coin

I forgot to add some more, ideally to see the number of coins in circulation and what is their gain / loss, this is an important factor in buying and selling coins

there is no one hundred percent certainty, but on my advice you will
1) Find and read additional information about the project you want to invest in.
2) Watch a video about this project
3) Well, choose yourself ...
There is, of course, the opportunity to choose several projects, and maybe some will bring you profit

You can find a good coin, read about the company that made it, what plans they have for this coin, find information about this company on the Internet when they appeared, what they do, why they could have created it, and so on, more positive information and more developed project, the chance that the coin will be good and profitable.

Good digital currencies are well-known and very popular currencies, such as Bitcoin, whose prices are rising in a crazy way in record times, so you must take advantage of it and from the price difference between known platforms

On 29.12.2019 at 20:34, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

I would consider time-tested coins for buying. Such as Lightcoin, and bitcoin forks, and of course bitcoin itself. And dogecoin - just for fun

Documenting yourself on the topic that the cryptocurrency project in which you intend to invest, what it represents, what is the impact it will have in the future, what it proposes and what problems it can solve. Who is involved in the project is also important as this gives us more assurance that it is not a scam.

Knowing whether the currency is good or not depends on several factors, including knowing the currency’s strength in the market, whether it is in circulation or not, and how much money is invested in this currency, as well as the lowest price and the highest price the currency has reached. Either knowing the good currency to invest in the initial offering stage  For the currency, it is very difficult and no one can know precisely because it is possible that the price of the currency will drop significantly when it is traded.

Observation is the key. Observe for almost a week that which coin is growing almost daily and at what rate it is growing then you must invest in that coin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

There is only one answer for this question. That is to study study and study again. There is a lot info of on crypto news sites and especially telegram. Also a lot of reviews on youtube. After getting some primary ideas you need to go to these porjects' medium page and read about their technology and team to see if they will bring value in the future!

In my opinion, the most reliable coins now are bitcoin and ether, the rest are the most unstable and it is very difficult to somehow guess their stability and price rate

I think you can find it by doing some research or some analyzing. i am guaranteed that it can really help you. but dont rely too much on it because sometimes you must have expect the unexpected..

The only way to know which coin to invest in is by doing your own research. Look for the business behind the project, how serious the development is and other things. You will then decide to invest or not. 

I think that you must first consider the factors that make a crypto reliable, because it can be good but if it is not reliable at some point it can disappear like OneCoin did and disappear with all your money.
From there you have to see or try to understand what this cryptocurrency was created for, it is highly recommended to read its white paper and its road map ...
And as a last step, you must observe the volume with which it is being sold and bought, as well as the volume of capitalization it has in the market!
If you have any other questions you can ask me, I will gladly help you!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Many say that at the beginning of its circulation, I from my experience say that it is not convenient, for me it is necessary to wait a short term to see how this currency acts in its graph, since most of these in its beginning everyone tries to sell them to get money, and every time they offer less price to get them, then if you buy a currency that just comes out, at a price that you think is going down and then going up, it is a big mistake.

I think it is a bit difficult in this case to know for sure in which to invest, since the cryptocurrency is a bit unstable, there are as many possibilities of losing, as possibilities of winning, but I advise you to ask for the opinion of when you are going to buy it from others Investors also see consult their prices and graphs online, it is very helpful.

• +1 1

First you have to soak up knowledge about that cryptocurrency, know the market fluctuations, on which dates it rises or on which dates the price falls, first before investing you have to know all these aspects and others, otherwise we will have a very great possibility to lose our investment.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

It depends on your experience. If you're in this theme for a long time, you must now good coins. But if you're new, you obviously don't know this 

Nice question. It's really intresting and useful  for beginner. As for me, I would recommend to do a lot of research in internet about coin you are going to invest, check the idea of the project, check the product or the demo of the the product that team have already done, also check reviews and ratings, check on what crypto exchanges they are going go list their token, who are their investors and other things, you can learn about it in internet or in video hosting, I mean learn how to find a good crypto token to invest with high potential, so did I in some time and it gave me a nice result. So good luck in learning crypto world.