How to discover a good coin to buy - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Celestine Timothy

How to discover a good coin to buy

You need to research a lot and know if that currency will have a better future and that its price will increase with the passage of time, as many currencies, especially those newly issued, have no hope and may have hope, but for many years.
And you should seek the help of experts in this field and ask for some information to help you choose your currencies that you will invest in.

At first you should know what type of coins you want to buy and well the value of coins sometimes increase and decrease so you have to be patients and think carefully you have to investment.

• +2 1

Exchanging Bitcoin can be used to purchase a variety of goods. By converting Bitcoin to USD, you can purchase a variety of products. Since Bitcoin is not widely accepted in all countries, you may need to convert them to dollars using Bitcoin in the market.

Hello dear, in this case I think that you cannot trust a lot in coins, you should make sure to invest and I guarantee that it can really help you, but do not rely on them too much because sometimes you have to defend the unexpected and if you want to buy new coins, invest  A small amount and thank you very much

Each coin can grow. You can only understand the prospects of this currency by observing the project. As a rule, this growth is preceded by news about various mergers, support and innovative protocols, which increases interest, capitalization and the number of participants. However, no one will give a 100% guarantee that all the signs indicating growth will eventually be fiction.

• +3 1

You should research the cryptocurrency market, ask old members in the crypto business and benefit from their experience, good luck my friend. 

In order to know a good currency to invest, you must do your own research to make sure the information is correct
And you learn the fundamentals of investing

I think crypto currency world is very risky if you dont have any experience or skill one of them is very important skill or experience if you dont have both then please read the monthly chart when priceis up when was down then take decision.

Yes, you can work on searching for an encrypted currency so that we can work on investing it, but it takes a long time to get the profits and the appropriate information must be collected so that we can choose an advanced currency so that we do not lose the money in the future and you can use the experts so that we can work and thank you

• +1 1

Find the popular coins on CMC. They are more reliable and already have gained so many reputation. When you look at new coins and tokens you can not be sure what will happen and it is not easy to know if a coin has potential to be good or not.

I do not know much about the topics of currencies and how to select them I hope the comments to be simple so that we all benefit from their experiences and wish the question holder success and success

In fact, no one can advise you in this area, you must research and learn about all currencies and their real projects before starting the investment because this reduces the risk to the lowest possible extent, but nevertheless there is a possibility of loss, You must learn hard and patience before starting work.

• +2 1

Obviously, from my own understanding to discover a good coin to buy, first you should make sure you are trading with one of the trusted exchange wallet, because if you have a trusted wallet most of the cryptocurrency that will be in the exchange will surely be the cryptocurrency that are legit not for scammers. But you must be careful in selecting the exchange wallet to trade with.

Well, my friend, you should have to learn first the proper knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading before choosing any coin for investing. There are many people including me who have lost money in Cryptocurrencies without information and knowledge. But in a little bit experience, you should have to see price fluctuations of any coin of previous week. If a coin have a good price fluctuations, it is a good coin for trading such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Litecoin.

• +5 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Now its not very difficult job as any one who is able to post here he can use coinmarketcap.com and check top 50 coins these all are very good and profitable as they are existing for some good time with backup of very good teams just invest which you can afford to lost better before investment check all charts and relative informations then try and have good for you.

My friend , first you need to write a high quality topic , question is not a topic at all 

When you want to success you need to work hard , so you have to do your own research 

Because the good Value coins it can be changed from time to time , and there is always new coins and they could be better than the old one , so it hard to tell what the pest until you do your own researchers .

You can buy many things by exchanging Bitcoin. With that dollar you can buy various things by converting Bitcoin to Dollar. Because Bitcoin is not common in all countries, you may need to use Bitcoin in the market to convert them to dollars.

To know the best currency to buy, you have to ask the experts first because they know very well the good currencies and the right times to buy 
Find highly experienced people 
Suggested comments and learn from others. 
Break a leg

This question is not so easy to answer, because investment needs a lot of analysis and monitoring. You should also develop your experience, knowledge, and the forum are the best places to do this. You can ask others and benefit from their experience constantly to find the right time and currency for investment .

• +4 1

think this is very difficult to find legit and good project it needs lot of research reading articles of experts and also your luck well i recommend you to not invest in ico instead ieo could be a good option if you found legit project.

Hello my friend, in fact, this matter requires a detailed study of the ability to analyze the currency market as it needs a detailed vision to detect the operations of fraud at times, I am not old here and I cannot help you greatly, I think you should seek the help of experts in this field, we are here in the end Let's learn, support each other, and be happy with this opportunity offered by the CryptoTalk Forum, I wish you good luck.

• +2 1

No one can give you the correct and complete answer
Because the crypto market is always unbalanced
And there are always scams
It is very good to ask the experts as well.

Hai hello mate. Welcome to this forum. Hope you are doing well mate. For buying the coin you may have to ask the experts on that field. Because there are many scam coins. Dont trust with full blind on any coins.

• +2 1

You must read the history of the currency in which you want to invest and thus you will know which currencies are best for you and what amount of money best suits your ability. Good luck.

I recommend you to research very well on coinmarketcap before buying them and study the whitepaper and roadmap of the projects. Also make sure that it is listed in many exchanges and has a good daily volume. If everything is okay then I would recommend you to invest.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH