Keep patience and put more effort - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Keep patience and put more effort

Each of us was definitely subjected to deleting a number of his posts that he had published. If we gave up, the forum would be empty, but we would have made an extra effort to compensate for our deleted posts. The reason for deleting those posts is clear, which is a violation of the forum rules, and the most common reason for deleting is repeated posts, or unhelpful posts.

Yes, you are right. We must be patient and that we do not give up and work with happiness, love, sincerity and diligence, and create good topics in order to earn money

The present solution isn't always a drawback, once I'm aroused the aforementioned one whacker, I alter the style epithetical because my own enhance everything well, and take in studies on the yellow and therefore the mavens in that textual.

• Useful or interesting 1

Is a good suggestion you made here because all of us are not equal in term of knowledge but we should be patience enough and keep on working on the forum because gradually will understand the concept of the forum and our post will not be deleted and the payment aspects will be stable if we continue posting useful content that is beneficial in the forum.

@Eshal fatima I agree withy you. Without patience anything is not possible in this planet. Patience is the main key of success. Evnen in this forum patience is themain key. Nowadays earning from this forum is very low. I can earn daily 0.6 usd from 200 talks. And earning from reputations is stopped. I think the forum owner will take good steps on it.

Yes patience is very important in this plateform. Without patience we can't work on this plateform. If want to get success in this plateform first thing we need more patience. 

• +4 1

Yes my expensive it is portion of life that we ought to do persistence on each act that we do .It is portion of our life since we will not get victory imediately .In hurriness we misplaced numerous great things so it is neccessary to be quiet in all field of life to attain great .Do difficult work and than do persistence for the result .

Yes you are right. In order to do something good and get good results you need to be patient..you need to practice harder then you can reach your goal

On 16/01/2021 at 9:53 AM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Hello everyone I would like to raise an issue that some people get low payment and many of their post get deleted and this moment they should give up instead they should look out for the reasons and find out the solution. They can follow someone footprint and put out the real efforts in your content and believe there would be a improvement.

Yes dude some members found difficult to complete 100 post or they get less payment so they stopped working so it's very important to have patience and to keep your morale high do continuous hard work successfully, you will get rewards at the end.

You are right, patience is very important to work in this forum, so any new member must bear his posts being largely deleted so that he has gained the necessary experience and learned how to create topics in a correct way to be accepted and receive support from other members.

Yes, you absolutely said that we are working on this platform, then we get to see very good bad things on you this year, so if you do not write anything good in the post, then you are doing something wrong.  

It should be done, in  situation that we should work patiently and Modi should work harder and work harder and support us on arrival so that our work becomes easy and we get good reputations.

Hi friend.Some members are give up due to not get proper earning.We should try to motivate them.Day by day they should improve thereself.They find the reason why there posts is deleted.They improve there posts writting.Please not give up.Good thing is required some time.  @Janan300

Likewise, when we learn to manage our emotions at the time of improving our patience, we start to do better in all aspects of our lives, for trading is very important patience and when we feel that we are stuck is where we must have and put more effort to overcome that barrier that we are putting, we must know that in the setbacks is where you have to work more.

Hey friends, being patient is the number one requirement here on this forum, and we have to cooperate for that and to make profits later on the trading platform, the two topics are related. Thank you for your great topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

Wheni first work on this forum i don't know so much things. So i feel tiredness and all. But after some days of systematic working in this forum  i get used to this forum and can put comments very confidently. Keep patience and put hard work.That is the key thing we needed here.

Yes exactly if people look for the solution of their mistakes by which they can't get reputations, and try to improve, they will grow up one day. We don't look for the solution of our mistakes, instead we disappointe and left the work. We should always try to solve our issue and learn from it.

Yes mate you are absolutely right I am surely agreeing with you. We need to do this two things hardwork the effort and patience actually waiting for the result or not giving up and working for better really we need this two things other wise we will not be successfull in life.

On 1/16/2021 at 9:53 AM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Hello everyone I would like to raise an issue that some people get low payment and many of their post get deleted and this moment they should give up instead they should look out for the reasons and find out the solution. They can follow someone footprint and put out the real efforts in your content and believe there would be a improvement.

Yes dude you don't ever lose hope and don't give up try your best so find the solutions of your mistakes or for the things which are you are left Behind so If you put real effort in your content would be selected and make it improve to get good payments. 

• +1 1

Yes,they only delete post that are meanful and useful, so you have to write a post that are useful and helpful, and you have to be patient in anything you are doing

On 16/01/2021 at 9:53 AM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Exactly we should never give hope if we don't get a payment of your posts and try to ensure that what the problem in your posts most probably when we don't got a payment of your posts its because of content that you provide in your posts if that content is not useful you not get payment of your posts

Good to see this type of topic its encourage me more than anything because if we want to earn a good money here than we should do some good more work than we will achieve the success so i hope you will do better and do more effort in crypto

On 1/16/2021 at 5:53 AM, Mohammad Sultan said:

@Mohammad Sultan 75 percent of the members nowadays are leaving the forum, because they post are deleted, so it make them discourage, I advise all the members that we should be patient, also put more effort and work hard.

I agree your point of view that keep patience and more effort because reason behind this that it is world best platform where you can earn as well as learn.Here you do more effort to get more success.Patience is a factor which makes a man perfect.

If you want to get success and wanted to achieve high rank in life then you should keep patience if you fail one time then don't lose heart because all the great man in the history face failure and we always learn a lot of things from failure so we should make our efforts continually with the patience.