Success requires patience - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Success requires patience

You're right friend, patience is indeed the key to success,in order to be successful we have to practice patience, we shouldn't be left shattered and discouraged when ever we fail,instead failure should be a lesson and also encouragement to us,let's try to be strong

Hello.My dear friend passion is the sucess of key .

The reward of passion is good.in the end passion makes better and sweet feel.

Patience is surely a must have quality for you to become successful in this world. I believe we need to work on our patience so that we don't end up making decisions that are going to cost us a lot. I think that we can also achieve patience by taking greed out of the way. Greed and patience cannot be in one person. You need to possess just one in order to be successful or fail.

Great words of advice dear mate indeed we require to maintain patience in every work we do in order to obtain good results and become successful,even working in this forum requires us to have patience in our work.

It is a very important topic, my dear friend, in order to achieve big profits and riches, as patience is the basis for achieving success and daily profits, so be patient my friend, patience is the basis of success and the realization of your dreams.

• +2 1

Dear friend, you must have patience for success.  Be patient and make the most relevant and best decisions with patience.  Which is acceptable and important to everyone.  First of all you have to be aware of every subject.  Then you have to patiently make the best post.  Success will be easily caught.

Yes patience is necessary in our life in order to be able to achieve success step by satep nothing succeed with urgency and making quality decisions in addition to that when facing a failure .We must also be patient and keep working and try again.

Thanks my friend for bringing up this topic
I agree with you and I think that working in the forum requires patience, of course, so we publish useful and meaningful information correctly.
 So try to be patient and work hard, and in the end you will reach your success Patience is essential to success
I wish everyone success
Thank you

Patience and Consistency are the key elements to be more progressive in the forum. If we have both the qualities we are able to withstand every circumstances, and being able to cope with the problems that may arise in our life.

Patience is really important. Patience is required to do any work well and to succeed and benefit in any field and work. With patience we can succeed anywhere.

I have seen a lot of people that do not have patience so they  did not get success even anything in their life I think if you wanted  to get success then patients is the first thing that is very important if you fail  then you do not be disheartened but you should learn from your mistakes and next time give more energy to your work.

There is a lot of factores work together to be a successful person in any work. The most important factor is Patience. Without patient we can't do anything in our lives. We have to be patient and focus on work. Success is achieved by thoes who patiently despite repeated stumbling blocks.

• +5 1

Yes, my dear friend, the key to success is patience. You must be patient on this site, because it takes a long time to earn money. It may take months or a year. You must not despair.

• +3 1

Yeah dear Patience puts us in direct control of ourselves. And there is no more powerful an aid to success then self-possession. When we are patient, we give ourselves time to choose how to respond to a given event, rather than get emotionally hijacked by our emotions. It allows us to stay gathered no matter what is happening.

I totally agree with this, because it is more important to have patience than to have any talent say some of my mentors, because the talents are there but if you are not teachable, disciplined and with patience it will never go from there. On the other hand if you have patience and act in favor of what you are developing, you will see that the results will be much better and you will be able to achieve great things.

To achieve success requires patience because it is not achieved from one day to the next, but we also have to work hard and never give up. It is a hard and difficult road but if we are persistent and disciplined we will be closer to achieving our goals and being successful.

• +2 1

Assumption that success requires patience is very very true because without patients all one can get is failure, you rush to do things that are not meant to be done because it is not time for them

I agree with you, my friend, because it is important to make patience our ally and friend so that we can progress in our work here. In my opinion, patience is the key to success in this forum and a strong weapon that we can benefit from.

• +2 1

I agreed . Patience put us in control of ourselves . We give ourselves some time to make a right decision . Patience is a key towards success . If we have the sparkles of patience , honesty and consistency  we are able to fight our biggest fear and circumstances and reach towards our goal .

Edited by Muniba jamil

I am fully agree with you that success is related to patience. If we keep patience and work contnuesly so we will certainly success a day. So do work with patience and try to give your best. 

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

Hi dear friend I hope you are fine. According to me, hard working is the only key to success. Without hard work you are unable to earn money. Patience is very important in his platform.

Hello dear friends,

I hope you will be fine. One must be persistant in the event that one needs to succeed .Success can't be accomplished without patience.Success require effort as well as patience. Effort is hard work to succeed in any endeavor .If we become impatient to work. 

This fourm is real and wonderful fourm. I am very interested to work online internet on this fourm. 

Thank you

Edited by Ellenmusk

Patience is essential to our allies and friends so that we can progress our work here. The idea that success requires patience is very true because everyone except patients can get failure, in my opinion, patience is the key to success in this forum and a powerful weapon What we can benefit from is that you are rushing to do something that is not the time to do it because it should not be done ..

Of course, my friend, what you are saying is really true, of course our work cannot be completed and succeeded without patience and hard work, so I advise everyone to be patient and work hard. 

Our success depends largely on our patience.  Without patience, it is not possible to succeed in any endeavor. The more patient a nation is in the present world, the more developed it is.  Another name for success is patience.  So you have to be patient at work.