Success requires patience - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Success requires patience

You are right my friend,  patience is key to success,  everything require patient in life because we keep facing challenges in our daily lives so we have no choice but to be patient so that we can achieve our goals.  Patient and calmness lead to success. 

You cannot reach your goal without being patient, because you must face the obstacles that encounter you, and that requires calm and patience in order to be able to solve them, in addition to that you must work hard as it takes a long time for this reason you must always be patient

There is no way that any one would be successful without patience. A lot of stuffs in live depend on you being patience and that is why you should always try to have it. With the right amount of patience you are surely going to become successful.

hard work and patience is a key to success. by woropatiently we can achieve every goal. your calim  was right and i agree with you that success requires patience 

I am new member on this forum. I am on the way to complete my 100 post. I will complete my first 100 post very soon . We need patience if we want to stay here on this forum. Patience is the key to success. We can say that success requires patience.

This is true, patience is very important to reach success. We may face many difficulties at work. We cannot overcome these difficulties except with patience.  In this forum we must be more patient in order to develop ourselves and get a higher rank.  Let's be patient when creating 100 free posts, and also when doing an internet search for new topics.

• +4 1

Dear friends, patience is a key to success. Patience needs in every field of life. You should work hard and show your patience for your reward. Keep your goal in your mind and do hard work.

Yes dear it is right that we need to keep patience for success . When we make goal then we hard work for our goal . And we give efforts to our goals.and when we give time and do hard work then we also need for keep patience. If we keep patience then we become to success. And it give us happiness and when we achieve our goal. 

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, patience is the key to relief, and we need it
  To patience in all matters of our life to reach our goals in this life

Patience is very essential for all of us it is the key to success. And in this platform you should have patience and trust me it will be very helpful for you

If I agree with you to be successful here in this forum what we must have is patience because without that patience we could not get anywhere because if we do things in a hurry it could lead us to make many mistakes and if we have patience we will not That would happen to us so it is better to be patient and not be impatient.

• Useful or interesting 1

Working in the field of cryptocurrencies should be a person of little emotion, a lot of patience, quick assimilation and a strong determination to continue even if he gets into trouble.

This is hundred percent true that we can get success in every field of life in which we are working just by keeping the patience we can say that patience is a key of success because by having this quality we face difficulties and problems without giving up.  And if we want to become successful in the crypto world then we should always keep patience.

Yes, beautiful and correct words, and we have to be patient in order to reach our goal. We must work hard in this forum in order to achieve the goal that we seek and in order to gain abundant profits and good luck to all members

You are quite right my brother.

For success,patience is necessary. Short cuts are not the real solution of success.Try again again till success with patience is key rule of the successful people.

Patience is the key to success in all areas. I hope to get enough experience to control my feelings because it takes a long time to acquire this skill because of course it will achieve a lot.

Yes, I completely agree with you. When doing any work, we must be patient in order to achieve satisfactory results, because the faster we perform the work, the more likely we will make mistakes.

• +2 1

The things that we would like to achieve are not achieved overnight, if it is in the world of crypto it may take longer than we thought, sometimes we think that we are going to make a lot of money in a matter of days, but that is far. From reality, we need to be patient and take the time to acquire that experience that will allow us to achieve success.

Hello to you, how are you? One of the most important qualities that we must have is patience, because any work that you do and want to earn money from it needs patience from us.

• +1 1

You are right to succeed. It requires patience and working in cryptocurrencies, and the crypto world needs a lot of patience Because working in cryptocurrencies at times, the forum may delete the topics it wrote and we do not create other topics and this needs patience

The patience is the key for the success so we should keep trying and not to give up so we will win later and get all what we want and more maybe.

Yes, it is exactly the same thing, if we travel, we will get a lot of success, if we do not have patience, then we will not get success. The secret of success lies in two things, one is that we have patience and the other is that we work hard and we will get success by working hard and also by patience So I would like to recommend to all of you brothers that you work hard and travel with hard work, you will surely get success We do not get any work or any success in haste, whatever hurry we do, it will be our loss. The secret of success Patience and hard work