Success requires patience - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Success requires patience

My dear friend, yes you are right.  To achieve success.  We must be patient.  Work with patience.  Don't rush.  Then your work may be wrong.  If you don't get money, don't lose patience  It is a popular trusted online platform.  Here, work patiently.  You will succeed.  Thanks

• +2 1

It is true that patience is the quality of a great man. If you work with patience and determination, you should reach your destination.Patience puts us in direct control of ourselves and it helps us to make better decisions and it helps us to organize our thoughts.  So success requires patience.

Yes we want to patient our-self. In life we can to do many wrong work. That we didn’t want to emotional we want to patient. If we patient our-self and keep making posts then we can must success to crypto currency. 

Hello, I agree with you, we have to be patient and comfortable in order to do our work well and earn money, especially since the requirements of life have become difficult

Dear Friend! Good things takes time. So if you want to be successful then we have to be patient. By working patiently we can achieve our goal. 

On 1/15/2021 at 6:44 PM, Elena951 said:

Dear friends.  Patience is needed to improve our lives.  Without patience we cannot improve.  So in order to reach our goal properly in our life, we have to be patient and focus on work.  Thanks everyone.

I concur with your saying on this. Patience is the key factor to improve ourselves and developing the habit of taking firm decision at the right time, not just seeking for instant or quick profits. With constant dedication and effort onto something, achieving success is a lot easier and efficient.

• +1 1

Yes dear you are right that success is main door of patience.if we want to best earning then we want to do patience because patience is main point of success.without patience we will be failed in all fields of life and crypto currency rules also to do best work with patience.

Yes you right. Patience is very important.  You always heard slow and steady wins the race . If you want to be a successful you have to work continuously and be patience.  Thanks for sharing this information. 

Yes offcourse you right patience is very necessary if you want to be a successful in the World if you don't have this quality then you cannot perform well in your life  therefore I am totally agree with you patience is very important to be a successful person

Exactly patience is so important in life and about crypto its even more important.i wish i was patient and didn't sell my twt tokens but regret doesn't help me so I'll move on and wait for a better situation.if you don't know how to trade you should wait and learn.

• +1 1

I can agree with you because the patience is the thing which matters. In our lives any thing can happen and we face many ups and downs but we need to be patient. And moreover the most basic thing which we need to be expert in trading is PATIENCE. 

Life is amazing and gives us wonderful opportunities, but we have to go through obstacles during our long journey. To achieve our goals and aspirations, we must be patient and deal with our problems with beautiful patience, as it is said, "patience is the key to relief."
Thanks my friend for your helpful topic.

this is true because if panicked or lose focus and these things needs to have patient and you will found that you will be able to do more accurate work with less time so stay patient 

Yes dear their is no doubt success require patience and through patience we can get anything in our lives so don't worry work hard and wait for good time .

I wish i was patient enough to save my doge coins if i was holding them i would be rich unfortunately i sold all of them because people we telling me that doge is a joke and it will never be pumped.

@ by Elena 951, yes Dear friend you are right about this point. Beacaues we reached our destination cross every hard and difficult way. We have a bear then we improv our Target and goals of life. Therefore success needs a bear . with out this isn't not possible.

Hi friends

Yes Success requires patience.because success is most important for this life.without success life is boring. So you make a hardworking man and get the successful.

Yes off course, patients is the most important to every cryptotalk site members because we have to be very patients to achieve our main primary aim in this forum, so that we can all learn from one another and i thinks success is important to every one in everything you are doing guys

You are right we can say that the patience is the key to success especially the patience is very necessary in the world of crypto because we cannot survive here without keeping the patience . Therefore we should keep patience and do work hard to become successful in every field of life.  

Success depends on time.Success also requires hard work.If we don’t have patience, we will not give our best effort.It will delay the time of success. 

Hi my companion, I wish you great and accomplishment at work here. Much obliged to you for this interest. Indeed, I concur with you. Tolerance and constancy are fundamental for progress. Here we must show restraint since progress requires significant investment and we additionally need to help one another and consistently give novel thoughts

Hi my dear friend you are definitely correct! success requires patience you know why? When you do not have patience every time you fail, you give up immediately you lose your appetite immediately in your life.

Dear friend friends don't worry about your hard working You will get your reward through this  patience so keep it up. I don't think that you will become  a  successful   person if you don't get patience first.

Every difficult way guides us to become stronger and more stronger.

Yes offcourse the success always require patience because it is a very long term process where it needs someone patience and also need alot of hard work while working with anything.

Only when we reach the goal that we want to achieve and if we want to endure all obstacles can you achieve your goal and persevere with it which is expected to improve our lives and reach our goal For we must be patient and keep the spotlight at work