Hard to understand the topic - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Hard to understand the topic

I believe one answer is to skip the subject then you need to save stuff and effort the most of every minute on this site, so try to find interesting topics to which you can react rather than wasting time on something you don't understand.

It is difficult to understand the washer is not impossible, so whenever we work about a topic, we should understand that we should understand it and when we talk about it, then our work will surely become successful. 

It is not impossible to understand the topic, it is just a little difficult, if we understand the topic and comment about it, then our post will be very successful, then we will have to work with a lot of understanding for the most posts. 

Yes you are right my friend, sometimes we face very difficulty to read the posts and understand because the post is not written in simple wording. I always suggest the members to use easy and simple English language so that people can be learned from your posts.

We often face difficult topics . Difficult because it is new to us in terms of content, but thanks to the old members of this forum and because of them we are not afraid of any topic and they will definitely explain and simplify it for us .

It is not necessary to respond to posts that we do not really understand, because this will not lead to our understanding of the content of the post, and therefore we will not be able to create an appropriate comment for the post.  Therefore, from my personal point of view, skipping such posts is the best solution for this, because incomprehensible posts are a waste of time no more.

I recommend answering the topics that are written in a clear and understandable way. I don’t know why they publish meaningless topics and the forum keeps them published, well for this you should ignore and move on to another topic. Forum administrators will have their judgment because they keep this kind of useless topics. 

My dear friend, you must answer something you know, otherwise you will be banned. This is one of the rules of the forum. If you do not know it, avoid it and follow the comments. Knowledge will form for you about the topic at hand. I wish you success.

Well my friend if you can't understand or you find it hard to understand the topic then you have to work on your English language because everyone working here is from English countries and know the English well.

You have to first read the subject attentively and then elaborate on the subject. You cannot elaborate on the subject if you cannot grasp it. It would be the waste of time if you did that because your post is not connected with the topic. Articles on those subjects you have information on and appreciate fully.

There are many posts here that we don't understand, if we don't understand any post very well we have to do it so that we can go ahead by skipping if you don't know anything in general you will avoid it.  You can comment on the area that you know about.  Otherwise, you may be in critical condition.

Hello my friend In fact, when I read a topic and I did not understand it, I go to read the responses to gain more knowledge. I answer similar questions. Next times, every day we gain a new experience. Good luck.

• +2 1

Yup, I agree with you, my dear; you must first read the subject consider before making any suggestions. You didn't elaborate on a subject if you don't understand it. It would be a waste of time if you did so because your post is unrelated to the subject. So, just make remarks on subjects on which you are well-informed and completely fully understood.

حسنًا يا صديقي ، إذا رأيت سؤالًا وليس لديك أي فكرة عنك ، أنصحك بعدم اختياره والتعليق على سؤال آخر الآن. علق على سؤال لا تعرف عنه شيئًا يتسبب في حظرك وعدم سمعتك. شكرا للجميع.

Yes, I agree with you, my dear; you must first read the subject carefully before making comments on it. If you don't understand the subject, you won't be able to comment on it. It would be a waste of time if you did so because your post has nothing to do with the subject. So make remarks on the topics on which you are well-informed and thoroughly comprehended.

Dear friend, in the beginning, you should read the post carefully and if you encounter difficulty in understanding then read the comments, for sure you will find what helps you to understand the post and it becomes easier for you to comment on it, but avoid commenting on any post that you do not understand

Dear if you don't understand anyone topic and you want to reply on them then you read others comments for getting idea about the topics what the topic creator say in his topic then try to comment on them which is useful and helpful for others.

Some comments contain strange and difficult to understand terms that we have to search for and try to understand. We also have to read members ’comments on the topic to increase our knowledge of this topic and form a special idea so that we can respond to it.

Yes Dear some topics could be hard to understand but it's not impossible to understand the topic because just the thing is we should focus on the theme which in topic the writer want to ask or describe and also we can take help from Google. 

Greetings, friend! You must react to the topic perfectly. It can be difficult to grasp the subject and what is going on, but by reading the comments of others, you can get a better idea. If you're having trouble understanding the subject, read the comments of other members; this will assist you.

Hello my friend, if there is a topic that you cannot understand, do not try to respond and comment on it because your comment will be unhelpful or logical, far from the topic, so I advise you, but rather stay away from difficult-to-understand topics to avoid warning points on a comment that has no use. Thank you.

Why, my friend. 
It's not too hard at first. read the basic terms of work to understand it well.
And then when you write your comments if you have difficulties you can read comments of other friends and get an idea of how to write for the
But be careful. don't copy the comment itself so you don't get blocked.

brother that is so easy because if you are do not understand the topic just ask or read all the comment and you will get the answer , just with easy step , just read the comment of us and do your comment too , and good luck for you bro .