Hard to understand the topic - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Hard to understand the topic

To avoid non-sense replies I think it better if you would skip the topic but if ever you want to reply on that topic then I recommend that you should search about it first then if you are ready then share what you would want to say.

Hello my friend, if you can't respond to one topic, go to another and try to gain experience and knowledge by reading participants' topics.It will be easier for us to understand and make information and comments easier.  .  However, if time is short, you should change your topic and choose another topic to comment on.

Hello, my friend, when you find a difficult topic and you cannot understand it, skip it and do not write an incomprehensible comment or not refer to the post or write a comment in which you ask a question to the owner of the post to explain to you his basic idea about your post and I recommend in the end that you try to search for posts that you understand and be able to comment on it To be able to help other members

It is not difficult to understand a topic, but it is difficult to create posts that have a relationship here.  Because most of the posts here are far from understanding a matter of time.  You can understand by following, researching and experiences of my friend.  Don't give up and you have to do well within the rules.  Thank you.

Hey. How are you. Believe good and good. I say to all friends. You first seek to understand. If you understand, you answer, and if you do not understand, do not answer. You leave this problematic question. And if we do this it is good for us.

Hi guys yes you are correct, sometimes the topic here is hard to understand, so some of people skip the topic because it can gard how to post with this topic, we can post a useful post that’s why we need to understand a topic.

My friend, you should ask the most professional members because answers from beginners are limited and not exhaustive, so you have to improve the choice of the person to ask the question.

The same for me, but I double read it or back in it to read again while typing my comments, so that I can fully understand that topic, but if you really hard to understand that topic you can just ignore it and find another.

When seniors use difficult words and pattern than its hard for beginners to understand it,when they can not understand the topic they did not make post and to survive on platform become difficult for them.So seniors should use easy wordings so that beginners could make a post .

Yes, sometimes it becomes very difficult to understand the topic and reply to it.  So when posting, you have to post on the easy topic so that the members can reply to it easily.  If you make a mistake in grammar, the post will not be useful.  So everyone should post on easy topic so that it is not difficult to reply.

yes you are right my dear friend and I totally agree with you there are many topics which are very hard to understand so we all should to create topics which are valuable and easy to understand. so we all should have the great knowledge for creating the topic because if our topic would be powerful and useful than other people can be e benefited from it and they can post it correctly.

• +4 1

So many reason behind this such as you don't know about this topic which is in discussion. So an other is word of the post maybe difficult.  Secend some time we find out irrelevant topic ,so it would good to you spend your time on this forum and learn about this forum . I think with spend and read other post you can be improve yourself.

If you can not understand about any topic you can ask for more information and if you still can not understand you can ask question about it from the creator or in a deffirent topic.

Sometimes I  could not understand  the topic well or take the basic idea form it.so in my opinion skip the topic and don't do comment on the topic which we can not understand.

On 1/14/2021 at 3:12 PM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Hello everyone I would like to know that sometimes I spend more time to understand a topic but I can't understand them and didn't get the idea and I think that whatever I would write would not be considered as a useful post.

So in such conditions what should I do 

Skip it or try to reply

The best thing is to mention or tag the content creator of the prior topic, and ask queries on the things that you didn't understand. It is the best possible way to deal with topics that you didn't understand. Also, you can mention senior members on the forum and seek for help in case if you've problems in understanding the posts.

I things this pick out some thing you don't have a whole idea about, you'll be banned.In case you do no longer know anything in standard, you will avoid it.You could comment on the location you have information of. Otherwise you will be in a vital situation.

I think it is better to skip those content which is difficult to understand. I always skip them. If we want leave a reply on those hard topic then there is a chance for doing mistakes. And it may the cause for gaining negative reputation or we may punish for leaving irrelevant comment.               

• +2 1

If you have knowledge about any topic than you will automatically reply on that and if you have not strong grasp on any topic than you need to try think about that if you judge that you are capable than you will and if you will no able to do that than you need move on.......

If you choose something that you do not fully think about, you may be banned from the forum. And if you don't know anything at all, you will shun it. You can only comment on the area that you know about.

Hard topics shouldn’t be created because Newbies cannot understand them properly and it is difficult for everyone to understand and put a relevant comment properly to a difficult topic         

My companion, the themes consistently have a reason, so you need to look for the objective of the point that was distributed to have the option to remark on it and distribute your subject to be valuable to the remainder of the individuals

A great deal of times when we work on cryptotalk we don't comprehend the features. In any case, on the off chance that you comprehend our features, you can bring in cash by remarking on the off chance that you remark well. Ordinarily the remarks become hard for us to comprehend the individuals who make these inquiries or headlines.There will be numerous advantages here to work for rookies on the off chance that they stand out as truly newsworthy.

Yes there are some topics which they do not have the clear meaning and never understand by the users to answer such type of topics and they causes trouble for its crypto users.