Hard to understand the topic - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Hard to understand the topic

No it is very easy for users to understand topics. The world of Crypto always provides a simple theme for its customers so that without any kind of problem they face they can work in this forum and fulfill their needs and requirements.

I think if a topic is hard to understand , we should ignore it or skip it, instead of posting wrong content. This all will safe many ithers from moving on the wrong way. One rule of the forum is to post only if you know authentic information about ut.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, it is better to skip the post and not respond to publications that you do not have information about. We must always respond to useful publications that we may have sufficient information about. When we see a post we do not gain information about this post, we must search the sites for this information and gain sufficient information about it. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Welcome, my friend. I believe that the matter is very simple and does not contain complications, as you can see the responses and comments on the topics and read them carefully and try to understand them more than once

Dear friend, you have referred to an important point and a lot falls into it, when you cannot understand any idea, you should ask by publishing a post that poses the problem in order to receive answers to it, if you still have some incomprehensible points, you should search on Google or learn through YouTube, and you will get all your answers.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Hey friend. If a topic is hard to understand then you may look for them in the google or read some articles on it. If you still not understand then I would suggest to skip that topic and go for another which you understand. Dont write any misinformation because that can get your po

Friend you said right some time the topics not easy to understand so i think we spend some time to get understand on that topic and then we read to all replies on that topic ay be we get some important points related to that topic and it make us able to reply on that topic so we must try to reply on it but it may be relevant according to topics.

It is an important and useful question for us as beginners, from my point of view, in this case we do not write anything and we do not respond because we will be warned if we have written something. 

I think, my friend, you are right in what I said some of the topics that we do not understand are either difficult and from a higher level than ours or are incomprehensible words and are not connected and not true at all.

So it is better to leave it in such situations because if you try to comment and appear as unreasonable then you have to be the victim of warning points.

There are hundreds of topics here and you can comment where you think you will be able to give relevant and good answers.

If you do not understand after reading the comments of the experts, you should avoid ... because sometimes we get warning points or are banned for violating the content .. When we do not understand the issue and do not try to respond to it, they 
There is one

Opportunity to make mistakes unknowingly ... so I suggest you avoid that

: There are many sometimes hard for you to understand a topic or understand what he's talking about and therefore will be difficult for them to comment comment useful to the content of the question...This is quite normal and is leaving this question because the forum is full of topics chunky skip what you don't understand it..Or search Google or YouTube and adopt search and read and then write a comment...Some of us are curious to know everything, others just comment on what they understand.

I have seen  that many topics are very tough and as a beginner i do not understand it and  many people are using very difficult words bi think we should create topics in simple wording so that other people can easily understand our point of view.

• +2 1

Yes, there are many posts here that we do not understand; however, if we do not understand any post enough, we can proceed by skipping it. We should go big on the next page, where we should thoroughly read the given question, and if we see any clues in the question here, we should try to address it by working a little harder on this question.

My dear, if you find it difficult to understand the topic, you should read and explore the topic well, because just being here you must understand everything in this forum little by little over time in order to get positive points and earn profits 

• +3 1

No dear it is not hard to understand the topic because if you read the topic carefully you can easily understood the topic. just read it but if you still face problem in understanding the topic then you can give more time to it and you can understand it thank you best of luck.

Yes dear you are absolutely right there are many topic which are difficult to understand there are no meaning of that topics in that case we have only the option to skip the post and go for next so that we get befits.

You should read how many comments on it this will probably help you to understand the topic if you don't understand it do not comments۔as this time you get help from replies۔۔۔

My friend, you can do the same, in case I do not understand the topic and I am reading expert comments on it, you can simply understand it, the expert responses are sufficient to understand anything.

Hello dear friend, of course you have to write 100 jobs and then write 20. Thank you, my dear friend, for this valuable and useful information. Thank you very much.

welcome my friend
When you read a topic and did not understand it, leave it or ignore it, move to others and choose very easy and simple topics that are better than commenting on it and writing things that are not related to the content of the post.

If you are not able to understand the topic well or take the basic idea from it, I advise you to skip it and do not try to comment on it because that will not work and you will post ineffective and will be deleted, so move to the next topic and comment on it, my advice is try to search by yourself for matters related to cryptocurrencies to understand More and learn about the terms related to it to make it easier for you to understand the forum topics.

There are many members who struggle to understand the old topics because they contain somewhat difficult words. To solve this thing I suggest you read articles that help you understand these words and there are many of them in this forum. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you find a topic that is difficult for you to fully understand, do not comment on it because if you made a comment and it was illogical or unhelpful, then this may cause a problem for you because of the negative reputation or that you receive warning points  Comment on topics you understand to stay safe

Hi dear 

I can understand your point sometimes its harder to understand the topic .but dear dont give up due to the fear of failure. You should read the other member's replies and try to understand the topic.

Hope that by reading other member's comments you will be able to create a useful reply.

All the best 

Thank you

I think you should skip that post rather than doing an irrelevant comment. Because if we don't understand the topic then we can't respond to it fairly.