Hard to understand the topic - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Hard to understand the topic

I will advice you to skip any topic that you do not understand, because there are thousands of topics in this platform from different sections, therefore you should not comment on the post or topic that you do not understand because it may lead you to make useless post which will deleted by the moderators.

This is one of the reasons to ask for patience in the forum
You can see the comments and of course it will be related to the topic of the article and through it you will understand the idea of the post

My friend, we all go through moments when our focus is confused, and it is natural that it is difficult for you to understand a topic, so you have to ask about everything that you do not understand and try to collect more information about it, and good luck to you, dear.

I think that everyone understands the topic, but you always try to present easy and useful topics that are far from complex and ambiguous. For sure, you will get support. Be patient and do not worry. This platform always provides solutions without problems

When you read a topic and could not understand it, go to the responses and examine them and try to extract the idea, and if that does not help you, you can go to Google and search for the topic to reach the full information and You will be able to participate in the topic at hand.

• +2 1

This is true to some extent, so it is difficult to understand the subject, but it is not entirely correct, because it all depends on our intellect, how we use our intellect and our brain.So I think we can't think about it until we think about it, because the answer to all our questions is hidden in that question. I would like to ask you to try to understand this question. 

I will suggest you to Skip the topic. Because if you make a comment without understanding the topic then nobody can't be benifited from you. That's why it is bettert to leave this kind of post. 

We are here to earn free income and learn at the same, but when you fail to understand a particular article, then I advise you to move to the next unread topic, because if you still comment on such topics, then you might face post deletion by the platform moderators. 

My dear friend, do not worry when you do not understand a specific topic and you cannot answer it because over time you will gain experience and you can answer it at a later time, but now you have to leave the topic and not try to answer wrongly and irrationally

• +3 1

If you don't get it, try reading the comments (replies) on that post and trying to figure out what he's saying if you want to catch people's attention and give a perfect response to the subject.

• +3 1

In my opinion you should try to understand it by reading the replies to that topic 

The more you read, the easier it becomes. 

If you don't have enough information it is normal I don't understand the topic and how you will see it.

My friend, I totally understand you.

I struggled with some of the topics I read and did not understand them at the beginning, but I read them carefully and tried to understand the main idea and searched for it so that I could learn.

The idea here is not only to write a post or comment, you have to learn and acquire good knowledge, which will help you more after you earn money.

It is not important that you try to respond to a topic that you do not understand, but rather that you try to understand it in any way because it has good educational value in our field here.

I wish you all the success

Dear if you don't understand the topic then you should read the comments of seniors then i think you will understand the topic. You can also take information from google. If then you will not understand then you can ignore that topic. 

welcome my friend . That's right. This happens to me, too . In this case, you should read the topic more than once to try to understand it, then you should read the responses to get more explanation on the topic . If you don't understand it well, you can search for it on Google, or you can skip it and move on to another topic . But don't despair over time, you'll get enough information to understand the topic well .

• +2 1

my dear friend ..

I want to give you some helpful advice to make your comment more helpful.

It is for you to specialize your comment on the topic at hand and to work on discussing the presented topic and to seek to develop the existing ideas of others ..

I hope you support my friend 🌼

Thank you dear I think not all topics is simple and easy to understand and you'll always reply to all topics you can skip IT and reply only on the topics you understand.I wish you good luck in your life

If you don't understand the topic then look at other person post what they write and try to understand what post is saying if you can understand and give answer related to the topic.

• +1 1

some topic are very difficult to understand, and if we give different answer as a result our account got banned, my most senior friend faces same situation last week. 

My dear friend, there are many incomprehensible topics for some. If the post is not understood, you should skip it and ask some old friends in the forum to explain to you if you want to inquire about it and know its content

My dear friend, when you encounter a problem like this in understanding, you can read the overview of the topic published by the author of the post, or you can also read the comments of the expert members and thus you will definitely understand the topic. I wish you good luck

• +1 1

When I read a topic and I cannot understand it, I leave it to avoid making an unhelpful comment or contrary to what comes in the post, and then I get a warning so it is better for you to leave it and as we are beginners there will come a day on us And we can answer and understand all the topics raised

In such cases, try to read more about Crypto currencies and online trading to expand your knowledge in this feild. Until then do not reply empty content posts on topics the are nor understood to you.

I think everyone here is faced the same problem a beginner or professional no one knows everything and we always seek knowledge so my advice to you is to ask when you read the post and don't understand it ask in the comments till you got your answer. 

• +1 1

Hello there yes you are right my friend sometime some topics are very hard to understand because creator of this topic their don't learn or don't have meaning of this topic they just see other people's work and copy their work so it is very very hard and to understand and giving them reply is very hard so I really suggest those people who creating the post you simple word and you simple vocabulary that other people can understand and gain information out of it