What makes people earn less - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What makes people earn less

I think that the issue of adhering to the rules and duties on us is a very important matter, and from this point of view I say that whoever does not abide by the duties here will reduce his earnings.

we must advance and grow and here we work as one family and achieve a lot together and we must avoid negative evaluationsWe need to remain focus while writing and reading. Someone who lacks these quality would never be succededwe should be focus and work with determination.

Dear friend I agree with your point no 3. This is absolutely legit that we can't have sufficient reputation until we participate in this forum by making our own topics. In this way we will be benefiting forum and forum will benefit us in back in the form of reputation. Thanks. 

My dear  the main reason for less earning is a lack of knowledge .Most of the people don't know that what to do .Some members don't know about the rules and their account may be banned.So , knowledge is necessary .

Actually, we often lack determination, do not work willingly, do not put forward our best efforts, and do not write well, which is the source of our failure on this forum. When writing and reading, we must maintain emphasis. A individual who lacks these characteristics will never succeed.

Left to me. What makes people earn less might because they don't have reactions on their post. So always try and make sure that you create meaningful posts. And make sure that you do the needful things. The money will come .

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that we can earn just twenty thousand satoshi per day but many members like are not sincere to our work we  Create sometimes ten topics sometimes fifteen and sometimes twenty. Therefore our earning is less then other senior members.

Good day, dear friend. Greetings and many thanks for sharing this knowledge with us. I completely agree with you. To be effective, we must work together and achieve a good spread. We must progress and expand, just like any other sector of business, and here we work as a family and accomplish a lot together while avoiding negative assessments.

١Hello .. Determination and will is essential in successful work. Lack of will, determination and limited work time makes us earn less. We have to understand the topic, focus on reading and writing, and not be quick to comment, which makes us earn less as well.

Just as you kindly and spoke to me, I am a beginner in order to get more money, I must be interested in all the attention to what I do or write and the most important thing is to allocate the right time and publish things that benefit all members in a manner that satisfies everyone and allows me to earn more.

Oh dear, your post needs some additions. I thank you for it, but I wish you expanded the thought, you earn less when you do not know or when your comments are not positive, you can improve your comments to win 

Hello dear friend, I think that lack of focus, not enough effort and not spending enough time on the site are among the most important reasons that make people earn less Just as people copying other people's comments makes them earn less or people's lack of understanding of the content also makes them vulnerable to ban 

Welcome, my friend, and thank you for this beautiful speech and this wonderful advice. In fact, your words are 100 percent correct. We must work harder and provide the necessary time and organize it correctly and properly to obtain the best results.
Thank you again and good luck in your work

Thank you for this information, I also believe that we should organize our time and set aside time to work on this forum, this is so that we do not lose the enthusiasm we gain when working here, and we must remain focused so that our production does not decrease and consequently our income will decrease. Stay optimistic and work hard and it is important to be patient, good luck.

Hello my friends that what makes people earn less on this forum is the lack of their interaction on posts and the lack of people liking their comments, so they should get a lot of likes.

welcome my friend
I will talk about my personal experience in this field and not my ability to distinguish because I am a student at the university and I have exams and pressing a study

Yes. There are people who go in a hurry and do not properly read the topics and the comments posted by others. They just write unwanted things. They get negative reputation and their posts just get deleted and also sometimes get banned. So, if we come to this platform, we should have a proper focus and guidance. Then only we can achieve success. We have to make useful contents and take our required time for each post.

I believe that what makes people earn less is the desire that they put in because if they put all the desire they could obtain more profits or with that effort or desire for more to obtain more money or profits than we were receiving.

This is true. Work for successful and good people can gain a lot from it, but if we think and act greedily without learning much and taking the lesson and consideration from this, then we are definitely on the way to failure, so it is good to work hard and gain knowledge in order to obtain a good reputation and make a profit in exchange for our effort

In my opinion, in order to make a lot of profits, you must plan well and devote time every day to work, hard work and be patient, do not give up, and if you suffer a loss you have to get up again.

Yes, my dear friend, of course sometimes we miss publishing unhelpful topics. This is what forces us to deduct some payments. Thank you, dear friend. Good luck to all friends and members.

If you don't make 20 posts per day you'll earn less. Most people show non serious behavior and don't give enough time to this forum. If you won't work hard you won't earn.

You should pay attention to the quality and usefulness of your publications, and you must work hard and usefully as much as you observe the laws and advice of the forum as much as you get the most and most secure gain

In order to learn from the forum, it is necessary to read and work carefully in order to publish more informative posts. We should devote more time to study.

Thanks so much friend for this topic it really help especially to newbie ,atlest they avoid those mistakes and take note to every thing.