What makes people earn less - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What makes people earn less

Hello my dear friend there is no doubt you are absolutely right about that  some people earn less money because they think the negative effect of Media they're not think about the positive effect of Media that how they can earn money from this forum that's why some people earn less money

The more time you committed in this gathering decide how much you'll gain for case in case you total your 20 post regular you'll gain your full 200 conversation but on the off chance that you post less than that, thenn naturally your profit increments.

Negative reputation less people earning. Authority notice everyone about it that positive reputation must be required. If you get more reputation then you will earn more profit. 

We must work hard so that our income does not decrease because the unhelpful publications are deleted and the money is not paid to us. Good and clear information must be provided to be worked on and work to develop it because it is the main thing in the forum

• +1 1

I think the people become lazy and they do not work properly that is why they earn less than the other popular people and great earners.

Indeed, at the beginning, I did not know what trading is and how it works, but with time I learned many useful things in this forum as well as continuing and seeing others' experiences and constructive discussion that ultimately leads to success

Thank you, my dear friend. This is an important topic to talk about. You really said about the least gain when you do not have the will and the will to work for the longest time. Failure to adhere to the rules causes this, and we also have to avoid negative assessments because they reduce the gain of members

the people who are not serious about what they are doing are making less money than any other person in the same field with less knowledge and the ability.

Well, if we want to earn and gain profit we should be serious. Because we can't make any contents if we don’t know about this topic. We should expand our knowledge. Besides if we don’t make a unique content it'll not attract people and we will nit get reputation. And if our reputation is not increase positively our account will be baned someday

People earn less when they have a low rating, that is, everyone is liked on their post, then we should not even create multiple accounts for them, but we should wait and make followers as best as possible.  

I think people earn less when they start neglecting work and forget to pay for the work, which is why we are in this situation now, so people earn less.

Hello friend
I agree with you. We must help each other by sharing information, by hard work, patience, and using time to make profits

You need to work hard in here to earn a good amount of money, you need to be determined. For a long time I also searching for this topic as I am new and I have no much experience. And my earning is very little. And, we have to follow all the warnings and rules of this platform.  And at the same time you have to share your knowledge. Good luck!!

We have to work hard here to benefit everyone and we have to help each other to take this virtual school to the highest level

Work hard, be patient and don't despair

Dedication and determination define the user in cryptotalk, if this person wants to learn and works accordingly, sets goals and has a desire to learn, this person will be very successful, the person defines what they want to be and where they want to go to be there, for this there will be many inconveniences and adversities that for this they have to get strong where they are to pass them and grow.

• +1 1

Right my mate. We should also have a plan before we start our work on this forum and that will give fuel to us for continuing our works. We can avoid our most of the mistakes if we give a little time for revising after completing our daily work. That will decrease our mistakes and make our posts more informative. 

On 1/14/2021 at 1:17 PM, Rileynixon said:

This is important topic I will like to raise for members of this platform especially for newbies. Among the things that make you earn less are:

Lack of determination

Lack of focus

Not devoting time to the platform.

If all what I listed is maintained and follow by members,you will surely have chance to learn and earn alot easily. Thanks to you all.

Hi @Rileynixon! really agree with you.all the things you mentioned above are equally important for success.but i think most people don,t post topic based on their own research,instead,they copy other,s content.due to which they don,t get more raputation

Mathelda.j

As for me, I think that the reason for the lack of profit for people is the reason for their lack of experience, because the lack of experience is very bad, so this could be the reason.

• +3 1

My friend, perhaps the reason is due to the quality of participation. Whenever participation is more effective and useful, and its benefit is reflected in others, all it takes a good reputation for participation, and most importantly, it earns more because of obtaining an evaluation. Effective participation certainly brings more earnings. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

I think it is because of greed. People want to get too much and that eventually leads them to losing more than they can earn. I advice that we take things a bit slow so that we don't end up being banned from the forum. Also we should take some time to learn a thing or two everyday.

Edited by othmanmosaic2

We earn less because we don't wasn't to do what it takes to be successful. I am very sure that if you have the intention of becoming successful then you should do what it takes to achieve success. You don't have to worry about failure because it will make you more firm and better.

If they are not serious about the given goals whom they are working make them to earn less because if we cannot work hard then it is not possible for us to get sucees and earn more by not even struggling so for handsome earnings our attitude should be changed. 

On 3/12/2021 at 6:42 AM, Nupeguy said:

The more time you committed in this gathering decide how much you'll gain for case in case you total your 20 post regular you'll gain your full 200 conversation but on the off chance that you post less than that, thenn naturally your profit increments.

My friend yes we can make maximum of 20 posts for payment but that does not mean you will get paid for all because when your average rating is negative definitely you won't get paid for all and this is why we all need to make sure our post are of great benefits to the forum and members at large.

I agree with you my friend, because lately I have not been able to allocate time to work here, and for this reason my work here has declined as I used to make a few posts and sometimes I did not participate.

Therefore, patience, determination, persistence and will is very important to work in this forum in order to be able to make good profits .