What skills are required here? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DrAhmadAlkazem

What skills are required here?

Hello everyone, I consider that one of the most important skills that we must have is to have good writing and reading, since these elements help us to interpret and have a better understanding of the information that we want to capture in our publications and comments, and that we can develop them consistently in our writings.

• +1 1

There are not a lot of skills required. You just need to work hard and work with patience, dedication and productivity. You needs to make comments on regular interval and your writing should be relevant to the post and your post should have to be informative

Well, based on my little understanding as a new member on the forum, the most important skill required is written skill. Once you have that skill, you are done with crytotalk because all you do on the forum all the time is to make post and be paid with bitcoins. Have a great day ahead.

The only skills required in this platform is to be hard working and patient with dedication in order to make post and comments that are useful, educative and knowledgeable that will make the other members of the forum to acquire knowledge and experience from in order to earn money and other benefits wit values

I think that there are no unique skills needed to be an active member here , you need to have a good knowledge in digital currencies and have a good sense if delivery valuable and useful information in a coherent way so others can benefit from your topics

Here are not required for work on this forum. We should to focus and need to understand things about the forum. We should to work with rules then you can make your posts. And you are able for work. 

• +1 1

Nothing much special is required to work on this platform. All we need is to be a good speaker in English and we have the techniques to tell others how we think about any particular subject. We have to obey rules and regulations and show respect for everyone here. 

Welcome, my friend, to this forum. You should spend more time getting to know more about the cryptocurrency in order to be able to publish topics related to cryptocurrencies, investment and trading, and in this way your topics will be good and you will gain a good reputation in the forum

Writing relevantly is one of the most important thing we should keep in mind while working here in the forum. Writing good is a must and we all shoud be comprehensive in understanding the topics as well which are posted here in the forum. We also need to be disciplined and just obey  the rules. If we know what we are doing, it will help us to be successful here in the forum in the long run.

You will get familiar with the abilities gradually that you are continually working in the plataform, some that strike a chord is the capacity to more readily communicate your musings and your remarks to other people, additionally to have the option to compose all the more smoothly about the points that you have the most premium, to have the option to make a post discussing your encounters in addition to other things, so over the long haul you will learn more things that will assist you with performing.

• +2 1

Welcome dear. It's really helpful and beneficial platefroum. Firstly you should must follow rules and regulations. And you have a good vocabulary for making your own post. You have a general knowledge about crypto currencies and you can share creative posts. You should must work on daily basis.

Hi guys you guys who are working on it do the right thing you follow the rules the most and work hard and complete your 100 useful posts in seven days but you need 20 posts must be completed in 1 day good knowledge and information about your post Must be a like and useful. Crypto knowledge and experience are very good for your success. Hmm, everyone work according to the right rules

There are a lot of interesting things in the forum, all you have to do is just work hard and abide with the forum rules.

Create a reasonable topic also try to react post. Once again you are welcome to the forum, have a nice time here.

Basically two types of skill you have to require for this work. One is English language and other is some basic knowledge about cryptocurrency. These are enough to this work. Hopefully you will done this things. 

Well I think skills that are required is research. Learn to research and improve your knowledge so that you will be able to post great contents and legit and valuable contents. You can always get more knowledge from out side sources and then bring it to this forum for everyone to learn from.

I think that's very easy need only some knowledge about digital and crypto currency if you good information about the world of crypto currency in order to answer members questions here.

Hi everyone,

I hope you will be fine. I thing tge writing skills are very important here because  The creating account here i didn't even know what crypto-currency is. Secondly we get a lot of knowledge from here and not only skills and experience but also skills and experience. This fourm is real and wonderful fourm. 

Thank you

You are welcome. First, you must read the rules and abide by them. The skill required of you is to search for important matters related to coding and write about it well and in an understandable language

You are warmly welcome here mate. You have to be very patience while doing working here and always choose topics of good content if you will choose good content that you will be able to get good reputation and good earning also. Have a very best of luck in this forum.

If a person has good information about cryptocurrencies, he can work with ease, especially if he pertains to the forum rules.

• +1 1

Content writing is best skill which is required here. A copy pasting person cannot stay here for long period of time. So try to write content from your own. Don't copy. 

Actually no Special skill need to be a part of crypto. But you must have to be a good writter who will always try to help others by giving his opinion , you should also have patients while working 

Cryptotalk forum is a unique and free information sharing community blog and has a lot of information broadcasted that is especially related to cryptocurrencies. So, to be a good member of this forum one should have good knowledge on creating topics and replying on each discussion. Members need to learn and implement the ideas on their own to convey right information to the people, and also share their valuable opinion or insights to help other members.

Welcome here friend but I am still a newbie here rather than I am a beginner I have learnt a lot from my senior fellows so I think that I am able to give you advise or can share my opinion with you dear brother initially the skill you required is "good composition" and adding some tips to it that you will need to be focused not only on your own subject but also on others posts as well ,you need to be loyal with this platform ,you need think that you are not here only for earning but also for learning that will help you a lot.

My dear friends it is very simple and easiest method to join encrypt ok just you have to some knowledge about cryptocurrency and wallets and many other things and there is no skill required just your English is important and your writing speed is very clear and fast after all you will get to able to do post and earn money from the photo ok good bye thank you so much.