What skills are required here? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DrAhmadAlkazem

What skills are required here?

Not too high skills are required you just have to somehow educated and be able to write in English and some understandings of cryptocurrency is also necessary for succeed on that forum. You will find a lot of new things here related to trading.

The only thing you need to care right now is being consistent on the platform, and investing your time learning new things from the forum. You just have to focus on research and gather ideas to create quality posts, and share relevant ideas and information in the forum.

Welcome my friend to this great forum.Follow the rules and regulations of the forum.By working here you will be able to know the details about this forum.Newbie can learn from here about the crypto world and can involve me into the teach world and also can earn from it.I wish u better and long journey in crypto.Best of luck dear😊

This is my surprisingly welcome to the discussion board. There are a whole lot of thrilling matters inside the discussion board, all you have to do is just paintings difficult and abide with the forum guidelines.Create a reasonable subject matter also try to react post. Yet again you're welcome to the discussion board questioning right.

Working in this forum require good writing skill and knowledge. You need to learn good skills writing and work hard be publishing valuable topics and good quality of posts according to the instructions of the forum @DrAhmadAlkazem .

The knowledge to know about online trading knowledge about cryptocurrency and bitcoin.  To have good communication skills.  To be more appreciative and respectful to other members.  To have great ideas for the future of this forum and for the members as well . That's what it takes to be a part of cryptotalk family . 

Consolidated sound skills of communication and writing are learnt in cryptotalk. For a member who pass through series of cryptotalk sections in name of passionate learning can be able to list valuable crypto coins worth for trading and making investment. Reliable exchange sites for making transactions and legit wallets to save currencies for certain period of time.

• +2 1

Writing English skills is necessary to work in this platform. Besides that you must have a basic knowledge from cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. You can share your experiences about online earning and methods of making money.

Hello my friends .

You don't have to work too hard to succeed on this platform,Because if your English is good, your grammar is good and you can type well, then you can earn on a good one from this platforum.What you have to do is to come here and work hard and be patient.Create a contact that people like.

Warmly welcome my dear!  

You have to share your personal experience on this forum on different topics. Create reasonable topics. Work hard and together on the forum. Must follow the rules for good experience.

Dear friend, working in this forum is a wonderful and very interesting thing, as we gain experiences and information from each other and we share it with everyone and it does not require much effort and fatigue on you to focus and give useful information to everyone.

• +2 1

Hello guys the skills that requird here is communication skills . You should have skills to share your views with others . Have patience work hard and remain encourage. Make useful post. Make your own research that proves very helpful for others. 

• +3 1

Good English and patience are needed as first skills in this platform. After it you will be earned all rest skills automaticall. Like tradinh skills, knowledge about coins, marketplace etc. So lets start working here if you can write good english and if you have good patience.

• +3 1

On 1/14/2021 at 4:43 AM, DrAhmadAlkazem said:

Hi friends
I signed up in this forum recently after being invited by friends, and it is very interesting and contains a lot of information. I am wondering what skills are initially required to use this forum?

I think the writing skill is very important here because we have to write a good and informative thing here so we have to to develop writing skill in ourselves because it is very important and we have to write correctly and I think it is one of them.

• +2 1

I think to start working here all you need is English skills and a little bit knowledge about crypto you can find your favorite topics and share posts in them after a while you will gain knowledge by reading topics and you can participate in more topics.

• +2 1

Mate, there's actually no uncommon abilities needed to be in this discussion is simply difficult work, persistence, devotion and efficiency. It is just expected of you to observe the guidelines and guidelines of the discussion, dodge spam post and post things that would be valuable to different individuals from the gathering. Posting helpful and intriguing things acquires you a ton of notoriety here. It is additionally fitting to be gracious while answer different individuals from the discussion.

• +1 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

A good imagination will help you to create better Topics & Posts. It will help you to express yourself better. The better your English writing skills, the better your Topics & Posts will be. You can always read online articles about cryptos & then make Topics about the article, with its link, a description of the article, etc.

Try to be original & not just make the same Topic over & over again as many people do. You can also make off Topics articles. Something that isnt related to cryptos. As long as you put it in the right section of the forum.

• +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

The main attraction of this platform is it doesn't require any special skills and I also started from nothing. We just need to learn knowledge from this site and apply it in our posts and comments. That's all. But we can improve our language, trading skills in this platform. Thanks for this post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

They are no special skills required, you just have to sermon the ability to write useful contents and these you can achieve by embarking of researches before and after your daily sessions in the forum 

Forum is not a complicated thing, it only requires skills, and the forum only needs writing skills and your knowledge of the world of cryptocurrencies so that you need to fill your memory with information about coding and good writing skills, and you can also learn from that.

The skill needed here in order to work effectively is being  capable to express your self in english that so because all about the necessary  things are learnt  within the forum and as a beginner  it's advised to  read and understand forum rules  first before  starting to make posts.

I am new here. But from my experience.,efficiency in English is required here.It is most important to learn English. This language can also give earning opportunity like this site.Information is also important for this site.

This forum required your very short time for work they only want to teach you about Cryptocurrency and it's block chain and also gave us income so our post should be our own words and post should be above the. Hundred characters. 

Work hard this platform.  Follow rules and regulations of the forum . Respect each othet and support each other . Create useful and informative post this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information.