What skills are required here? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DrAhmadAlkazem

What skills are required here?

Great as far as making valuable and instructive substance. Great in correspondences abilities and familiar enough in English. You ought to figure out how to submit to the guidelines and guidelines in this discussion and furthermore great character as an individual like great cooperation with another part.

There are no much more skills required here.we just need to make work hard and should try to do work at that time when we feel free and comfortable mind.we should tried our best to do work here.

Welcome,This gathering is charming if you are open minded and really asked We are here to exchange considerations and appraisals of each other to show up at the best courses in contributing and trading. You should keep the standards of the gathering all together for your post to be delighted in by others and we are here to share all the considerations presented and the more you exertion, the more you competition to work in an unrivaled way.

Working in this platform depends on knowing English or Russian. Besides that you must have a basic knowledge from cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. You can share your experiences about online earning and methods of making money.

In my opinion, as long as you can read and write, analyze topics very well then you can probably work here in the forum. If you are not afraid to take risks, then you are good here. There is no specific skills needed here as long as you are dedicated to work and wants to learn and earn at the same time and you are fond of acquiring and giving knowledge,  then you will probably be successful here.

Skills are the most important thing in every Field if you work in the crypto forum you have to follow up rules of the forum you have to understand it well this is the basic skill after that you must have some knowledge that you can share with other members and can empose your own opinion and ideas hard work and patience is required so keep working hard here you will get so knowledge fron the forum

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I also like you new here, but I have some information, to work on the forum we have to learn the rules of the forum, and we create topics related to cryptocurrencies, such as crypto, trading and investing. The topics should be useful to the members.  When responding to topics we should use courteous style.

In here main skill is work hard. You want to always follow the rules and learn much things from senior members. You want to always make useful and new informative posts for other members. 

The work here does not require skills. It is enough to be fluent in the English language and with days you will get acquainted with the field of coding and investment and gain skill, knowledge and a lot of information. I advise you at the outset that you read the terms and laws included in the forum

• +2 1

As this platform is a forum and it is an exchange of opinions and thoughts, we must always respect each other, another tip is grammar in this way we can stay here for a long time

• +1 1

On 2/17/2021 at 1:49 PM, Hume said:

as long as you can read and write, analyze topics very well then you can probably work here in the forum. If you are not afraid to take risks, then you are good here. There is no specific skills needed here as long as you are dedicated to work and wants to learn and earn at the same time

Of course there is @Hume communication skills is utmost in the sense that it comprises the capability of reading, writing and understanding. The point is most members can read but misinterpret the topic and therefore share insignificant replies, comments.

Welcome dear this platform.  First you have to follow rules regulation.  Your English language is good . You have complete hundreds post for free then you complete every day twenty post. Good luck dear.  

Hi mate!

I'm beginner and I'm unable to help you in that case but I think this post will be helpful to newbies like me . Visiting that post and reading comments will assure some help.

Welcome mate first of all you have  good handover on english language 2nd you need good writing skills so I can make good topics and posts that can helpful for old and new members of this plateform

It is english and writing based forum so you have to good at english and also have to good in writing. Another important thing is you need be good at writing speed so that you can complete your daily task as fast as you can. These are the basic skills to do better in this forum     

The required skills are to write well and without errors and to exceed 100 letters and not to quote ideas from others, and no more than 20 comments in a day

You just have to be a good reader and gather information

The Cryptotalk forum will make you a good writer for your posts in addition to having the English language to avoid linguistic mistakes when writing your post.

Welcome to this forum.All you have to do work hard.Try to create a useful post.Don’t copy paste from others.You have to get experience and learn about the rules and regulations of this forum.

Thank you, my friend, for asking your useful question because I am also new to the forum and in need of knowledge. Thank you to everyone for their different and varied answers. I loved the forum so much

We do not need special skills for this forum. We need some simple skill like writing,learning and patience. And these skills ate easy to learn. So don't get nervous and relax.

Well my mate In my opinion I don't think cryptotalk require any skills the only skills it required is for you to learn English very well so that you can write perfectly without any stress and additionally share your own experience.

Edited by Manir

Skills are the most important thing in every field. If you work in a crypto forum, you have to follow the rules of the forum. You have to understand it well.The idea can emphasize the need for hard work and patience so keep working hard here so you will gain knowledge of the forum boundaries.

Working in this community is very easy and every newbies can make some money here, You can share your experiences and knowledge through making good comments and helps the people by answering their questions. You should also follow and abide the rules and conditions.

My friend, of course, the skills required in this forum are to provide good content with information and benefits about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest. I think that the content is the only skills required to have good content

Hello my friend. Just love to read is enough to read many topics and laws imposed by the forum and work on them. It is also natural for you to be active