How did you meet Crypto Currencies? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How did you meet Crypto Currencies?

This was just recommended to me by a friend and then he teach me a way to earn money in cryptocurrency working with bitcoins, trading etc. With that i continue and did my own research and earn with my own service and work.

I met crypto on January 22,2020 by my friend he told me that earning here is easy and fun so after gathering information about cryptotalk I started to working here

1 hour ago, Muzafrgrh said:

Everyone meet that kind of paying subjects for the sake of money.when someone needs money he would search that kind of apps for getting money.

right, but some one here who has money and want to make it double. crypto is the most profitable market to make profit.

to be honest i was just experimenting if the BTC works or not all the things i heard is real or not so i entered the btc , at first i got only micro earning , later on learned alot and got into it after knowing it more closely

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It was my friends that showed me how it's done. I mean cryopto trading. Back then was curious about what my friends jobs are, because as far as I know they're only at home, but they have tons of money. So, I asked them, two of them, then they said it's because cryptocurrency. Well, you pretty much know how it goes after that

,I have meet crypto from a friend of mine.  She is using crypto from some months  

Well, when I am trying to search about how to make money online then suddenly I got a post from Facebook where I knew about the crypto. Then I research it and i feel that maybe I can do something from it and i joined with crypto.

From the news or a magazine I think. Well it's years ago, so I don't really remember it clearly. They were having some panel for bitcoin only like quite big but not that big of a panel. Some experience traders was sharing their earning and experience in that magazine. Since then, I was always looking information about bitcoin and what's the best for earning in crypto, and what I found was Crypto trading.

I have met with crypto currency I have been working for a long time working site I have received a coin by working I understand crypto currency I hope it is income.

I know cryptocurrencies from neighbors, I see them doing something a lot of money, I'm curious and excited, because I have a bit of knowledge about technology so it is quite easy to acquire BTC knowledge.

Nice question . I am here for youtube video. Many people shear there video on youtube. And i watch many video from youtube about crypto-currency.  

I initial became aware with cryptocurrency by listening to my friend, and since so therefore I partake in cryptocurrency through the help of internet at this time that cryptocurrency is a big way to making income.

Mostly people learn this market from YouTube and google I also learned crypto market from YouTube .it has much material of crypto market. I feel now confidence for trading also. 

I meet cryptocurrency in a paid to click or ptc sites, they use bitcoin as a payment option, so i search about it, and i learned that bitcoin is a technology, and you earn it by using physical miners or cloud mining.

Edited by vinz09

I meet in crypto with my friends reffer. He offer me to work first in captcha work after that i  work in cryptom  

When i was start facebook and took an interest in online earning then i have some information about what is crypto currencies and i buy many time bitcoin  ao my journey atart since 6 to 7 years its good experience 

With cryptocurrencies, I got to know bitcoin first, I got it late, about a year and a half ago. because I went out to coffee to talk to you and I heard them talking about this big profit. I found out later

44 minutes ago, Thamid Hassan said:

Crypto currency is the best currency in online.Working here solves the problem of unemployment.I meet crypto while searching about currency valuation when i saw bitcoin i was amazed that seeing the value of bitcoin.

You would be even more amazed to see the value of the Project-X (NANOX), this coin's price is twice the price of bitcoin and has only 1.3 coins in supply.

Well I watched many videos about cryptocruncy on YouTube and also my friends told me about cryptocruncy and then I made account on cryptotalk and now I work there.

On 2/15/2020 at 6:31 PM, Mazharul0000 said:

cryptocurrency in reference to my friend and did some airdrop work through it and since then I have learned about cryptocurrency.I am trying to earn good coins here too. 

Many people started from different airdrop campaign and this was the common and easiest way to introduce someone to crypto and if your planning to invite more people the better have them look in airdrop opportunity to build up their holdings.

spacer.png

I think I was looking for new business and investment opportunities when I ran into Genesis mining. I got interested, gained some free satochi via faucets and then started with cloudmining.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Well cryptocurrencies introduce it to me by my friend when i saw her earned a lot into this forum i grab the opportunity join and right now im enjoying it collecting cryptocurrencies.

Yes, in fact, I meet crypto when I look for a currency estimate, when I saw bitcoin, I was amazed to see the value of bitcoin in 2016, so after that I look at what bitcoin is and slowly learn about the crypto market

So I just want to make money from home and this is what I associate with cryptocurrency
Same with you, I was a student and content creator