How did you meet Crypto Currencies? - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How did you meet Crypto Currencies?

In fact, I learned about this forum from a friend of mine. I didn't know much about this forum. Then, I gained special knowledge from YouTube. Basically, I joined here a few months ago. After joining here, I have learned more about it. I have learned all the rules of the forum.

dear friend I want to tell you that some time ago I have no idea about the gift to receive then one of my close friend tell me about the cryptocurrency and I joined this form but I want to tell you that at this time I am very happy to to work on this forum

At first I was very interested in online income. And I shared this with one of my older brothers.Then he told me to join cryptocurrency. I joined here on the 31st of last month. This is how I got acquainted with cryptocurrency

I first learnt the idea of crypto currency from a friend till then i start to exploit more knowledge about crypto currency however in this forum I learnt a lot from expert more about the knowledge of crypto currency.

On 12/29/2019 at 5:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

I met her by chance, it was really a nice coincidence, through searching on the Internet, I was able to find digital currencies and started working on them.

I met crypto talk currency through ba friend as well a family friend he introduced me to crypto currency because I told him I am having difficulties in school for little expenses and I wish to have a job that will be helping to earn little money for my daily expenses 

Yes of course everyone who is here aims to profit and make good money. I am trying to collect a good amount. I can trade and invest in it as long as I have sufficient experience, but I cannot do that as I withdraw my money to pay for my university studies

• +1 1

I met with crypto currency from one of my friend.When he started working here he told me about that and obviously it attracted me because this forum just pays for posting useful post. Then I did some research,read the forum rules and I am here now and I feel blessed to be here. 

• +1 1

As for me and because I can earn more than what can be gained from the traditional job, I chose crypto, also because of the time because I am a student and I cannot work alongside my studies, so crypto is the best solution for such cases.

• +2 1

Many people work from home and they start working in Cryptocurrency and other online field I am a beginner in cryptocurrency world my friend suggest me that if you want to earn online then you must enter in cryptocurrency world

few months back I was told about that cryptocurrency from one of my friends who is making investments in cryptocurrency and earning a lot of profits out of them

Well, i frist encounter crypto when i was in high school, and some of my friends or classmate are doing jon in crypto at that time and convincing me to join and to invest but as for a newbie and cautions person when it comes to money i declined because of Being afraid but as time goes by i see the proof of that of their hard work. I met cryoto currency on my Colleagues because they introduce it to me and cryptotalk was the frist website i engaged in. The reason was to earned money since i am a student and crypto helps me a lot on financial needs.

• +2 1

First, I got to know cryptocurrency because I was curious about Bitcoin, I found out through news on the internet about Bitcoin that was starting to develop. Eventually I started to find out about bitcoin and how to get it on crypto forums. 

• +1 1

My start was with a referral sent to me by my brother at the time. I did not know anything about cryptocurrencies and after that I became curious to know and then I started looking for profit as well.

First I use this cryptotalk forum and I earn cryptocurrency from this forum. I learn from this forum about crypto currency. Now I use many cryptocurrency . Cryptotalk forum is the basic teacher of crypto currency for me.

• +4 1

I am also one of them who have been come here for earning three weeks ago. I have tried many other ways to earn from online, but didn't find any legit site or application. Then my friend, who was already the member of Cryptotalk. I got to know about CryptoTalk through my friend who encouraged to join this forum and earn at the comfort of my room. Its just a pleasure learning in this forum and having the opportunity to earn with it.

• +3 1

Hi my dear friend, my friend told about me bitcoin and also crypto world they said if you join this platform so you easily solved his financial condition so that's time I joined this platform and take good benefits from this on the daily basis and some money spend his study for the further education...

Certainly, cryptocurrencies have provided a lot of comfortable business opportunities. I first read about cryptocurrencies on social media and liked the idea of working from home, many of us don't like the hard work of getting money.

54 minutes ago, Aboamer said:

My friend I got to know cryptocurrencies and encryption via YouTube it offers a lot of promotional videos for it and I benefited from it very much, and I advise everyone to watch it because it is of great benefit to them. 

@Aboamer..If you learned about Crypto World from YouTube, this is for you.  However, in addition to YouTube, you can also learn a lot from crypto blogs.  I think it would be better than YouTube, if you learn about the crypto world from crypto blogs.

• Useful or interesting 1

17 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Aboamer..If you learned about Crypto World from YouTube, this is for you.  However, in addition to YouTube, you can also learn a lot from crypto blogs.  I think it would be better than YouTube, if you learn about the crypto world from crypto blogs.

Learning is really good my friend because it makes one know what is good and what is bad to him and since that is the case then everyone reading this conversation should make sure they seek good knowledge and experience about cryptowold before joining any project.

• Useful or interesting 1

30 minutes ago, Tallest said:

Learning is really good my friend because it makes one know what is good and what is bad to him and since that is the case then everyone reading this conversation should make sure they seek good knowledge and experience about cryptowold before joining any project.

Learning is a very good thing.  If you can learn anything, it will be good for you.  Of course we need to increase our knowledge about the crypto world, so that we can know everything about the crypto world.

• +1 1

I got to know the field of cryptocurrencies through advertisements on various sites, and the first currency I got to know was Satoshi currency and I won a lot of it working on some taps at the beginning of my career, but I spent it and did not invest it well.
  • +1 1

Yeah I think it so too as everyone in this world is trying his best to earn in any way ,so every body is also here to do so , bit honestly I also like to learn here I often use to stick to this forum even after doing all work of mine .

• +5 1

13 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Learning is a very good thing.  If you can learn anything, it will be good for you.  Of course we need to increase our knowledge about the crypto world, so that we can know everything about the crypto world.

Yes dear friend, I just hope this forum last longer so that I can keep learning and also earn good number of coins in my yobit exchanger wallet because I want to start trading after learning more from this forum.

Before march 2020, I was totally unaware of the term cryptocurrency and after that due to pandemic condition which were caused by the arrival kg the COVOID-19 virus.  As all of us were struck to home and free to do anything. In these days I got familiar to the cryotocurrency and different trading apps.  Now I am enjoying to deal with cryptocurrencies .