How did you meet Crypto Currencies? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How did you meet Crypto Currencies?

I heard about crypto for a long time ago but i never consider to buy some coin back than. I am trading almost 2 years but i could've start to work in this field long time ago. I am not regretting because there's always oppourtunities in crypto. All we have to do is improving our knowledge and looking for new oppourtunities.

• Useful or interesting 1

I meet cryptotalk in this year 2020 and I join this formula and I enjoy been here because I meet cryptotalk when this 1700 dollar is still on free through telegram cryptotalk is a greatest opportunity for student who want to study and learn. 

I got some answers concerning crypto in light of my companions, they continue to discuss it and they share their encounters like what they purchase with their profit in crypto. I began in crypto by asking them how to acquire it and where would i be able to begin, they disclose to me various ways and one of the most straightforward is posting in bitcoin talk discussion.

thanks for your post......

On 1/6/2021 at 8:19 PM, guatazoo said:

You were too genius for searching for the online earning ways, because mostly of people are not believing or knowing if there have online ways to earn huge.  

Mostly of people especially from my country they are thoughts that's in order to be able to earn online for example YouTube earnings, you need to have degrees and masters.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I did not know anything about cryptocurrencies before. But when I was browsing to make money on the internet, I was constantly encountering sites that paid with cryptocurrencies and I started to look for these coins.

On 12/29/2019 at 4:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

Hello friend, I joined Crypto talk based on a friend recommendation. My first experience with crypto currency has been from this forum, though earning has been the primary reason I joined the forum, other features like socialization and learn has been fun too.

I met Cryptocurrency only due to the Covid epidemic. Although I have heard about Cryptocurrency a few years ago, I did not think about it as a source of income. It was in mid 2020, I read about Cryptocurrency in detail and was introduced to Crypto talk.

On 12/29/2019 at 9:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

Yeah I also want to earn money from online at online because I am a student and I want to work in a part time job. I met crypto currency through my friend. My friend told me about the necessities of the crypto currency and crypto trade and he suggested me to join this forum for increasing knowledge. So I have joined this forum for learning and earning too. 

• +1 1

On 12/29/2019 at 8:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

Yes my dear you are right! 

Everyone over here is for learning and earning by staying at home in this situation of pandemic.

I meet cryptocurrency a long time ago and I started investment in it for almost 2 years now but by them the investment am doing as sub standard until I came to know about this platform which help me a lot and makes thing very easy for me in term if investment

• +5 1

@iamSexyPanda @Romy @Kanji @kanja @Dorothy P. Frazier

The story is true, that we all have that one day you get it right, so to me the right thing will be to work as hard and find solution to the problem that we are facing today , \I got this from a radio station BBC , they were discussing bitcoin and blockchain for that and I got interested and it is and has been one of the biggest thing of our time and its working perfectly for me this is right 

• +2 1

At first i heard about crypto currency from my sister.She worked this site for a long time. She encourage me to work this site properly. She provides me many advice and many useful information about crypto currency. She also tell me about its advantages. Then i search on YouTube and get more information about crypto currency. Now i am working this site properly. 

You are right Mam, I am also one of them who have been come here for earning three weeks ago. I have tried many other ways to earn from online, but didn't find any legit site or application. Then my friend, who was already the member of Cryptotalk, brought me here and I found all about Cryptocurrency through this forum.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I never met crypto because crypto is not a human being 😂😂😂 but I heard about it through a friend who told me about Bitcoin over 13 years ago. It sounds so irrational and unreal. After some years, I started developing interest in it and today I am a crypto lover 😂😂

On 1/16/2021 at 8:06 AM, Showrov03 said:

I want to earn in my office or home using computers, but I don't believe that This way I earn a lot and live a life easier. As if I only start earning crypto currency there are rules and regulations that will prevent me from earning this kind of income. So I have to run a business or a job.

Cryptocurrency is been enjoyed by professional traders and investors and it is very profitable, so to join those people for benefits from cryptoworld you must study the art of investing and trading cryptocurrencies. What do you mean by; "rules and regulations that will prevent me from earning this kind of income", does your government prevent you from using cryptos?

Dear I heard about encryption and cryptocurrencies encrypted in social media, I searched for them on YouTube, learned a little about them, i also searched Google about encryption and the way and documentation, and i read about blockchain, until I reached this wonderful forum. 

• +3 1

I got to know digital currencies through my friend, he told me about them and about the signature campaigns and since then I have been working in the field of digital currencies and trading.

You are right my friend. I got to know about CryptoTalk through my friend who encouraged to join this forum and earn at the comfort of my room. Its just a pleasure learning in this forum and having the opportunity to earn with it. Crypto has just been the best to earn without much stress at any location.

At first, I found things about Bitcoin on the Internet, I thought it was a physical currency like the rest of the currencies. After a while, my friend guided me to the forum and gave me some instructions, then I started working and became aware of what the meaning of cryptocurrencies and what is the important value of Bitcoin as a currency for the future

I really know that Bitcoin has existed for a long time, but my story is a bit funny because I used to use money to buy any game or skins of some, I remember that in 2012 the price of bitcoin was about 10 dollars. I knew that with Bitcoin they did a lot of things basically because at that time they were talking badly about using it to traffic anything in dark pages. But the thing is that I knew a long time ago that if I had invested in games at that time, the story would be different today.

There really is no such thing as making money without doing anything, everything requires a sacrifice, be it monetary or something more valuable such as time, I came to the world of cryptocurrencies for money, like basically everyone, some entered out of curiosity and they stay for the profits, we all know that this is the basis for many to decide to invest or bet on cryptocurrencies.

One of my friends told me about the existence of one unit currency of which is equal to 10 thousand dollars, so I was surprised and told me to go in, learn and you will not regret it, and then I entered ...

• +3 1

I come to cryptocurrencies through a friend that did some work with them he did tell me actually he just said I will introduce you to a forum that you join and it will be beneficial so he did and here I am

I want to tell you that we can meet the cryptocurrency on this forum first of all you should to keep patients and do your work daily that is very beneficial for you to survive on this forum otherwise you may be being banned on this forum

On 12/29/2019 at 11:06 AM, iamSexyPanda said:

I did not believe much in the potential of cryptocurrencies, I simply used the computer to watch videos and many ways to earn money that did not give a good performance at all, then a few friends invite me to this forum and here I am every day improving my knowledge and earning a lot more money than in other platforms with more requirements.