How did you meet Crypto Currencies? - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How did you meet Crypto Currencies?

I know Bitcoin from my friend. He alwaya talking about Bitcoin and Cryptotalk. When we cashed out our first coins we were shocked on a good way and jumped into crypto World with all our heads. Cryptocurrency actually allows you to earn money at home by the fortune of an income, and currently Bitcoin's market value is much higher than dollars. In this way every person wish to work crypto currency at home. Greeting the crypto world for those who just know it.

I never thought of working on crypto nor have I ever worked online before my class mate working on crypto they told me then i joined this form and to join this form  After I learned a lot about cryptocurrency and my knowledge increased, I also shared my ideas which would have increased me.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well, it was really a difficult process in which I had to have more money apart from what I earned, so I began to investigate options on how to generate an extra income that led me to discover cryptocurrencies

Hello, I got to know digital currencies through the ads that were appearing to me on various websites on the Internet, but what encouraged me to enter this field the most is working on the CryptoTalk forum, where I learned a lot about crypto aunts and about trading and started my way from here

When I first heard about cryptocurrencies, I did not pay any attention to it, but by repeating the matter, I became curious. I searched and read about different topics and asked my friends about the forum they were talking about, then decided to join it to go through the experience And here I am now I am working hard and trying to earn more cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

I agree with you, most people joined this field because they want to earn in an easy way while they are sitting at home, but these are just illusions because it is impossible to earn without making an effort or developing yourself and gaining more experiences

• +2 1

One of my friend told me about this forum. He told me the benefits of it. Then I learned about rules and regulation first after creating an acount. Now I am earning money and gaining knowledge from this forum. 

I met them sincerely in 2009 when I started to know about Bitcoin and everything they did in the Deep Web, but to be honest in those days I spent a lot of money on Steam and LoL games but I did not know what I could have done buying about 10 Bitcoins with the money I spent there, like me there are other cases that did not take advantage and then Bitcoin grew greatly.

• +4 1

is my friend who introduced me to the world of crypto. starting from bitcoin, market, wallet, bounty campaign, until first joining bitcointalk forum and until now. if anyone enters the world of crypto by personal knowledge and research, I think they are extraordinary people.

As for me, I first heard about cryptocurrencies through my friend, and then I sat looking for more information on the Internet because the idea aroused my curiosity, and when I heard that you can make profits through it as is the case in this forum, it became for me like a daily work and I really enjoy this work a lot.

• +2 1

Just sitting and doing nothing, it's like on YouTube or just on social networks, here they just sit and do nothing.

In crypto and blockchain, it’s not at all like that. Just sitting and doing nothing, nothing will work out in crypto. Crypto is investment, and where there is investment, there is work. In crypto, work is money, my investment..

• +3 1

I got acquainted with cryptocurrencies through my friends and I did some research about it and started working. I haven't gotten paid until now, but I have increased my knowledge and certainty that the cryptocurrency will win me a lot.

• +3 1

I was told by my brother to join this site and when I join this site I know alot about currencies fluctuations and know I I'm able to use my past experience to earn and make more and more money.

In the beginning, my friend, I was very afraid of working with these currencies and getting involved in them, but after encouraging friends and inviting them, I was able to trust these currencies and work with them with confidence.

Many of friends had started in this field and i also listen about these currencies in the newspapers and finally i knew about the cryptotalk which helped me to know more about the crypto world.

• +2 1

I became acquainted with cryptocurrency in connection through my friend in school, and he guide me  do some airdrop work through it, and given that then i have learned about cryptocurrency, i am now very worthwhile withtrading cryptocurrency, now my number one supply of earnings is cryptocurrency where am presently investing my income

• +1 1

A friend of mine told me about this cryptocurrency then he tell me about benefits and how to earn to this site so i enter to be a member of this forum hoping to be successful like other senior members like @Whited35 @Dorjoy12 @Guru2050and other top members.

Edited by Xantosis
  • Useful or interesting 1

I was just searching in some side where I can do and are not good money then my friend tell me about his great platform then after hearing the forum alarm alert from here as they said to me this is good platform I find it 100% surely I say that this is totally good 

My dear friend I want to tell you that one of my close friend tell me about the cryptocurrency because before this I have no any knowledge about the cryptocurrency and at this time I am enjoying the journey of cryptocurrency because this is too much beneficial for me

• +4 1

2 hours ago, Xantosis said:

A friend of mine told me about this cryptocurrency then he tell me about benefits and how to earn to this site so i enter to be a member of this forum hoping to be successful like other senior members like @Whited35 @Dorjoy12 @Guru2050and other top members.

Hi, while creating the posts on this forum, I ask you to reveal the clues for some basic questions like What? Where? How? etc. I checked you comment but I have no clue what are you talking about. Which cryptocurrency are you trying to mention in your previous reply?  

• +2 1

I heard about cryptocurrencies a year ago, but at that time I did not trust in dealing with them, and after that my friends advised me to work on it and that it was safe and honest, and indeed I joined and started working and now I advise the rest of my friends to join here.

• +3 1

Thank you for this participation, my dear friend, you are right, most members have joined the encrypted currencies to earn money because all people dream of improving their living conditions or collecting wealth that makes their lives easier and this, in my opinion, is a legitimate right for everyone

I met crypto because of curiosity, so i search what it is and if something can give you money, you will search it and try it. so i give it a shot and now so far so good i am doing great.

• +4 1

Well I meet crypto when I saw an advertisement to make money in cryptos, I guess it was giveaway banner, I'm so interested to earn extra money with the coin, so that how I started to know about cryptos.

• +3 1

Hello, my friend. The beginning of all appreciation for all I heard from this site from a friend of mine studying in ICT engineering and aroused my passion about learning more cryptocurrency technology and I started looking and developing myself in this field. I knew things I didn't know about wallets, bitcoins, currencies, how to save and invest. It's a purely educational site. All appreciation.