How did you meet Crypto Currencies? - Page 31 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How did you meet Crypto Currencies?

On 4/16/2021 at 4:02 AM, Seba77 said:

Then one of my friends told me about this platform and i really get interested in it and decided to give it a try and i am really grateful to him for telling me about this amazing forum. 

Your story and mine is the same my dear friend and since that is the case then we should always give the best of our knowledge towards creating helpful post in any section of the forum we go since that is our primary work here.

• +1 1

First of all, I consider myself lucky because I got to know cryptocurrencies early, and before more than half of the planet’s population knew them, I conducted studies in order to understand the cryptocurrencies, how to withdraw them and how to invest them successfully and profitably. I gain advanced information and electronic money at the same time, That is a great achievement for me.
I also invited more friends to join the crypto world.
I love Bitcoin because it is a source of profit and prosperity.

• +4 1

22 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I am wondering, are your information really correct? Airdrop was distributed based on the traders who have traded on the Uniswap platform. Initial airdrop was 400UNI and UNI tokens are already being traded on most of the top ranked cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance. You can check rest of the supported exchange here:https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/uniswap/markets/

Yes you are right, I just make some investigating now the airdrop campaign i am talking about is named "Uniaswap" not "Uniswap". The names almost look similar and that was why i said that earlier. Below is the link to that airdrop maybe if you can join, it is legit 👇

Screenshot_20210419-135806.png

• +3 1

i am one of those people! I've been searching on the internet to get money by playing my phone and Working with computer so i learn about crypto and i started catching them from airdrops.my first crypto currency coin was dogecoin

• +3 1

I met crypto currencies through airdrops. My first crypto currency was an erc20 token whicg was later listed to exchange and i converted it into bitcoin. From then i have started to accumulate crypto from free sources.

• +3 1

4 hours ago, Xantosis said:

Yes you are right, I just make some investigating now the airdrop campaign i am talking about is named "Uniaswap" not "Uniswap". The names almost look similar and that was why i said that earlier. Below is the link to that airdrop maybe if you can join, it is legit 👇

Oh, okay. Clearly, it is evolved after noticing the success rate of the Uniswap and its UNI airdrop to the users. So hve you checked your previous reply? You have said UNI tokens that is irrelevant to the attached screenshot as I am noticing the name as the UNIA for their tokens and it is looking similar to the name of Uniswap's UNI token. 

• +3 1

Once I was attending a movie in which Bitcoin was mentioned, one of the characters in the movie paid someone else with Bitcoin. From here I started thinking about it and wanted to know a lot about it, and from here I started researching and reading a lot about it.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Oh, okay. Clearly, it is evolved after noticing the success rate of the Uniswap and its UNI airdrop to the users. So hve you checked your previous reply? You have said UNI tokens that is irrelevant to the attached screenshot as I am noticing the name as the UNIA for their tokens and it is looking similar to the name of Uniswap's UNI token. 

I have all checked and I have made mistakes in my previous post but I have to thank you for the observations you made quickly because this are the type of mistakes that mislead some less experienced newbies, apologies 🙏🙏 for that sir.

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, Xantosis said:

I have all checked and I have made mistakes in my previous post but I have to thank you for the observations you made quickly because this are the type of mistakes that mislead some less experienced newbies, apologies 🙏🙏 for that sir.

Hey no worries and thanks for understanding the upcoming situations so nicely. There are so many fake projects which are looking similar to the Uniswap and its UNI tokens but actually they are not. You might edit the posts so that there will be no further confusions to members and the visitors of this forum. Additionally, you might review the posts before submitting on forum. 

• +2 1

18 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Hey no worries and thanks for understanding the upcoming situations so nicely. There are so many fake projects which are looking similar to the Uniswap and its UNI tokens but actually they are not. You might edit the posts so that there will be no further confusions to members and the visitors of this forum. Additionally, you might review the posts before submitting on forum. 

I understand what you are trying to let me know dear friend and i will make that effective corrections in order to avoid making further mistakes which i now believe can mislead people into failure. Thank you ones again, I will correct the posts.

• +2 1

On 4/11/2021 at 5:13 AM, Xantosis said:

so i enter to be a member of this forum hoping to be successful like other senior members

Definitely you shall be successful in this great platform even more than the top members stated and many more others not mentioned. The key to success in this forum is simple, it's  hard work plus commitment then success is assure.

• +2 1

I met crypto talk because of my friend. So i was here basically for earn money. But now i am earning money with learning so many information. Crypto talk is a wonderful platform and i really thankful fo be a crypto member. It give us a lot of opportunity to improve ourself.

I learned about the world of cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them through a friend, and I was not familiar with the concept of the crypto world, but with the passage of time I began to increase the reading about this concept and this forum provided me with a lot of knowledge about it until I became an experienced and possessed the skill and experience that helps me progress towards The front and earning a lot of money, profit and knowledge

• +3 1

I learned about cryptocurrencies through one of my friends and he guided me to the way to work and create an account and provided me with some information and advice, and now I have gained good experience in the world of cryptography

The cryptocurrencies are very well known in my country, especially bitcoin. Bitcoin has been a talk about in my city and that there are cryptocurrency traders to be found there as well. My friend has influenced me to join the cryptocurrency world.

In fact, like other people I entered here to gain information and experience in order to gain more profits, I had previously started with airdrops and faucets, but it was a waste of time, then I came here and started gaining experience and increasing profits, and I am now Learn technical analysis to start trading.

You are right mate, the majority of people really here just for earning money as they have been introduced to this purpose. But I am not one of them because I am a student and was not have the time for other purpose. It was my brother who have introduced me first to this site with earning purpose. I wasn't not interested, but spend a little time, I got realized that this is also really useful for new research.

On 4/21/2021 at 1:02 PM, Guru2050 said:

Definitely you shall be successful in this great platform even more than the top members stated and many more others not mentioned. The key to success in this forum is simple, it's  hard work plus commitment then success is assure.

Thank you for the words of encouragement my friend, I am currently working hard to make sure i achieve what i am here for because i have come to believe that without concrete background about cryptowold one can not earn in the likes of trading and mining.

After spending a lot of time to win some free currencies either through AirDrops or by taps, and in the end I started trading and experiencing real profit from cryptocurrencies and it was a failed experiment where I did not trade properly and lost a lot of my money.

Yes, I also saw many ads about encrypted transactions, and I entered this field out of curiosity and search for a good profit source and was exposed to many frauds and wasting time, but after I entered this forum I became very good in this field and made good profits.

• +2 1

On 12/29/2019 at 8:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

First I want to tell you that who I meet the world of cryptocurrencies. My cousin tell me about this site and then I joined this forum and I come to know about the Crypto currency. Then I work in online field of cryptocurrencies. And I earn a very good amount of money.

• +2 1

I meet the cryptotalk forum through investigations online during the lockdown period that damping my hope for active earning. My yearnings and aspirations searching for reliable and profitable earning sites to cushion the effect of the global out break leads me to this forum. 

Welcome, my friend, in this forum. I searched a lot and wasted a lot of time before finding this forum, but after I found it and started earning currencies, I do not want to stay away from experimenting with others at all.

It was a long time I'm back when I find the cryptocurrency and the existence of ETA on the internet I am not aware or I do not remember when and how I was introduced with it

I meet this great platform thought a friend which introduced it to me and I pick interest since then I started learning skill, watching it movies in YouTube and reading online what is cryptocurrency all about and today I can say much about digital currency.

• +1 1