Do you think that faucet farming and PTCs are worth it? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

Do you think that faucet farming and PTCs are worth it?

For years I put aside the faucets and ptcs, since I consider that they are a total waste of time, it requires a lot of money investment to get referrals and time to take advantage of said investment, that is why I prefer to invest in staking before faucets or ptcs.

I was skeptical about this site at the beginning because it reflects good monitoring, and there are interesting people who buried at the end of the game and lost everything they entered, even though the project was very good

• +2 1

For faucets think that only https://freebitco.in/ is only one that is left to say it legit and that they pay on regular base. They have now some new features and offer lot of new possibilities to earn. Mining with them lottery, betting on sport price for current month or year, dice, and maybe best thing interest. If you have there more then 0.0003 BTC on account you earn daily interest of 4%. Also you get email of wheel of fortune on daily base only time that I use this site to make 2 extra satoshi beside wheel prize. 

I think so Crypto worth is best than the faucet and PTCS . Because these sites take a lot time but giving us less profit . Crypto is best site which give us handsome amount in few hours 

Faucet and ptc just waste of your time. Those sites use you for making their own profit and they just give you some cent. You worth more than that. You have to invest your time others you can make more money investing your time others section or category. 

It is not at all recommended to do these things, currently because this is wasting our time if you can get to withdraw the minimum is something that is not profitable so far it is better to learn trading to get good money.

Yes my friend I want to tell you that the farming of the fuctes and the PTC is good step in the cryptocurrency that is very helpful to get the profit in this time with the trading in the market and  about the market

Yes my friend I want to tell you that if you look at the market in these days the PTC and the other currencies are good worth in the market that is very beneficial for those who are involved in the investment and in the trading on the forum

• +3 1

Like most of us when we started in the world of cryptocurrencies I started in a faucet but soon left because I saw that it was a lot of time invested and few rewards. And just like PTC sites are a waste of time and effort.

Back in time they used to be and I think faucets should be used fro claiming coins that have potential to grow in the future that way you can hold and they may become profitable.

The faucets and the PTC fulfilled their mission at the time, that people learned that through the internet it was possible to earn money, but it is no longer worth wasting time in some faucet or ptc to earn pennies on the dollar, generally that type of Websites work with referrals, and not everyone is encouraged to work for such a low payment, besides that you must perform tasks daily and be entering the web every few hours, I got to work them but never reached a notorious profit, their popularity has greatly diminished. 

Faucets are an absolute waste of time their payouts are very low and you must spend many hours making claims in order to earn a few cents, I recommend that the time you spend on faucets should be spent on the cryptotalk forum, it is much more profitable. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I actually do not think they are worth doing even if you do not have anything else to do you should do some personality building than to making money on these sites.

Participating in this class of platforms such as taps and solving capchas can be a good method to get some cryptocurrencies for newcomers to the world of cryptocurrencies but it is true that the gains are minimal in exchange for spending many hours in front of the monitor
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

Collecting from such sites is a tough thing, and also not all of it is a fact. Yes, there are some taps that give you currencies that are not yet listed and it may be good, but in my opinion, if you collect good capital and then deposit it in this area, it is better than wasting time on sites that may be fake .

At the moment it is a total waste of time, the only one that was currently worth it when leaving was betfury and it has already lowered its rewards, I was reading that its native token is going to be included in binance through the BSC network, who took advantage and obtained a lot of Those tokens will soon have a lot of money, but as everything goes up, the rewards go down for sure.

• +1 1

I don't think it's worth it, you need to combine up to 6 ptc sites at the same time and dedicate a lot of time to earn at least $1, better to dedicate that time to cryptotal here so you are not earning but learning. 

• +1 1

On 12/29/2019 at 10:55 PM, Sourovdeb890 said:

If you can work on a good PTC site, then you can earn good quality, I know you can use on ojoo site, you can make good income by working on this site.

I do not think by working on the ptc sites and without making good referrals you would not be able to enjoy as  you can not make good money in this site.

Yes, to find Bitcoin on the Faucet at this time is very difficult, because we know the payment there is not large and to withdraw it requires 2000 Satoshi, while per ad we are only paid 1-2 Satoshi, until now I am still on the Faucet with Satoshi claims. PTC is the easiest way to collect Bitcoin but unfortunately this method is very tiring because the payment is so small that I think the Faucet is irrelevant.

Well, there are no faucets are worth it here in cryptocurrency, many people are trying it but they're just quit because of having a small amount of profit, if i have a option to choose if I'm going to work on faucet or here in this forum, i will prefer this forum for having a good amount of profit and getting knowledge about crypto.

• +2 1

In my opinion, it is a waste of time, Faucet and PTC will not give you much, luck plays a big role, I have tried a lot but they give you a small amount, and when you want to move them they will also take a commission, which reduces the profits even more, so I no longer bother myself with them, a little  Honest AirDrops gives you some Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

I went through this experience like many others like me and tried to collect my first cryptocurrencies with taps until I realized that it was a waste of time only or for a little thing. My start was difficult until I reached the right path in ways to profit from cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

For the most part, users are not preferring the Faucet and PTC site because they consider it unprofitable. Taking as a basis that Cryptocurrencies is a very extensive platform, it is necessary to know in depth which site can be more productive so as not to be disappointed. Listening to the opinions of the most experts is a sure guide to get off to a good start.

• +2 1

Well, I don't know much about faucet farming, and don't know if it is the same thing with the normal collecting of faucet from different sites, I don't like that part of cryptocurrecy because I read that it is a waste of time to collect faucet.

• +1 1

20 minutes ago, Mohammadjolean said:

I believe that this site has no hope for these sites currently. It's just a waste of time, I think, and this forum is much better than it. In my opinion, it is better to spend your valuable time working in this forum and creating topics of high interest and importance. And I have read in previous topics that the profits he provides are very little and you do not learn anything really useful or anything new, unlike doing your work inside this forum you will learn many things that you were ignorant of,

@Mohammadjolean That's right,the faucets and ptc sites are a huge waste of time, you work too much for the little you receive, as the price of bitcoin and other currencies grows, this form of income remains in the past, I can not imagine someone thinking that they will have coins to invest collecting in them, there are better things to do, as you say, here in the forum the payment is fairer for the work that one does and the truth is that time should not be wasted in faucets and ptc.

• Useful or interesting 1