Have you dealt with fraud sites? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
althaaqib

Have you dealt with fraud sites?

I have worked on some sites before coming to cryptoworld.thre are some who loses your money .We should avoid such site.Crypto World is not such a side as far as I think .

On 1/12/2021 at 10:14 PM, althaaqib said:

There are many experiences for everyone. To advise others so that no one falls to deal with these sites.

Yes yes my brother i have a lot of education but there are one or two sites that bothered me a lot but i got rid of them after spending some time. The only thing that worked on these sites was that when I used my data, I would get notifications. On this site, you make so much money. Sa Teresa: When I pressed, I found out he was a fraud, so I baned him. 

Yes, certainly, my friend, i have been subjected to a lot of scams from a lot of websites, which are really bad and I advise everyone not to listen to them at all, they will make you lose everything you have. 

• +3 1

We have to benefit from the experiences of our old members and we have to learn from them
So as not to fall into the trap of fraud,
Fraud has many bright faces
We have to be careful and make sure before entering fraud sites
I am happy to join this wonderful and safe forum

• +4 1

Hello everyone, there are many platforms and sites that are considered frauds, it is important to investigate and seek reference when using a particular platform, here in the forum, there are many experienced people who can help us on this issue.

• Useful or interesting 1

It did not occur to me and I thought about fraudulent sites, but I have an idea that I must know what anything is before entering it
Like the credibility of this platform

One of the duties of this forum is the direction of the members is to provide them with protection from the fraud they are exposed to, which leads to the loss of all their money

My dear friend, have a great day. This platform is unlike any other. It is genuine and not a forgery. You just need to follow its rules, such as making your post useful and not using foul language, and you will not face any issues, such as being banned

Before joining this forum, obviously, I visited some websites that we fake and I wasted a lot of my time there. These kind of websites not only take your energy but also take your precious time as well. So, make sure that you're in the right place.

• +1 1

I have been regularly updating this community whenever I notice the fraud sites. You can find such topics while visiting my profile too. The main goal to do so is, I want tom protect members falling into such traps of the scammers. I have already reported so many such sites and requested moderators to remove such posts on this forum. 

Yeah bro. There are many scammers are growing in nowadays. There are targeting people by saying more fake attractive. Dont be fall on that fraud sites. It causes you and your morning. Dont be share any security information to anyone. 

• +2 1

I am still at the beginning of the road and it is good that I was not exposed to fraud thanks to the friends in the forum who always give us advice and share useful information about this.

• +4 1

When I started working on the Internet before, I was exposed to fraud by people, but sites can be more reliable, such as crypto talk, but this does not mean that we trust all sites and you should do research about the site first before starting.

I have work on many sites and lots of them are fake and scam specially earning sites they told you that after minimum limite you can withdraw and you work hard to reach that limit and after the time of withdraw they don't pay you .

I really thank you, my friend. Helping each other avoids making mistakes and losing our profits. We have to support each other and offer advice to each new member because we need teamwork in order to reach success.

There are many fraudulent and illegal sites, but it is safe and trustworthy for this forum, and after your work has been done, you will ensure compliance with the rules and law to avoid being prohibited.

In fact, my dear friend, of course, I have never been exposed to fraud sites before, because I always remain vigilant and vigilant especially towards these fraudulent infiltrated sites. Good luck and good luck dear beloved of course

Edited by Ayman22
  • Useful or interesting 1

I have one advice I can offer for this community that you do not trust any link to your account and say that you can win a large number of encrypted currencies without an effort because it is certainly scam

• +1 1

Always the first step, and the best is patience and prudence, to always remember that we are students and we are not professors, no matter how much knowledge we gain, there is more, so we must always look for knowledge more than give that knowledge.

• +3 1

I have dealt with many fraud sites it first I thought it is legit site but after searching about that site I came to know that I must report and should not join such kind of sites

My friend told me about a site that gives you $ 2 a day and allows you to withdraw when you reach $ 80, but when he reached the number $ 78, the site appeared by searching results for another site when trying to withdraw. Unfortunately, he wasted more of his time watching ridiculous videos for $ 2 without any benefit.

• +3 1

Dear friend there are many members which often tell their stories about how they scammed. You can read their replies to know about them.  I haven't encountered that issue yet because luckily I got straight on this forum. 

Welcome my dear friend. I have never dealt with fraud sites and I have not fallen into a trap because I am always aware that there are many attempts and means of fraud and deception. I pay close attention and I block all unknown persons and do not open any fake links in order to maintain and protect my account

• +2 1

No buddy for now, fortunately I have not had the misfortune of dealing with fake sites since I looked very carefully and without rush in many ways in order to earn some money and luckily I find it and it is this platform that It is very nice to be able to earn some money for my stuff and not that I struggle a lot and do not earn something.

13 minutes ago, Vikov said:

No my friend I haven't deal with a fraud site before, but one of my casual friend fall into a scarmmer trap so he lost his money which is disheartening. Since then I was so afraid to invest or to engage myself with any site. We just have to be careful.

@Vikov That's right, to avoid falling into these sites you only need education, to know in depth how the world of technology moves, that helps us to detect and block them, sometimes we are careless and we fall, but if we are attentive we will hardly be victims of scams, something very important is not to be greedy, because that is something that can lead us to be scammed.