Tell me about good and trustable wallet..!! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Tell me about good and trustable wallet..!!

I am interested in this post my friend, I am looking for a reliable and secure wallet that is easy to handle for my beginner condition and that also provides me with my private keys, I hope a member can advise me. 

Dear mate there is a lot of wallets where you can store your Bitcoin but I like the Coinbase and trust wallet most because these two wallets are much safest and secured than others and your Bitcoin is completely safe on it. 

• +3 1

On 1/11/2021 at 1:27 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

First of all welcome here my dear friend, everyone knows that yobit is the best online plate for him and having much security as a us online wallet. So try to use this man it is totally safe. so my dear friend according to my point of view you should not search anymore you should go there and trade and invest there.  Wish you all the best my friend for future working.

I totally agree with you my friend. Yobit is a very good and reliable wallet which one can use to invest or trade. I was also searching for a better wallet which I can use in trading so a friend who has being trading in yobit introduced me to it.

Hello my dear friend hope you are well. Dear it is the best and the most reliable for many people, I suggest you try it, it is very safe and fast, and you can create it very easily by visiting its website which is the WW dot Blockchain.com, and you can follow The guides are from there, it's one of the safest in the world. Good luck

For me my friend Yobit is the best online board for him and it has a great deal of security as an e-wallet for us plus it has an easy-to-use interface and I use the yobit platform which is also suitable for investing in it.

In my thoughts,there are many wallets in this forum . But I prefer three wallets which are secure. First is Coinbase wallet. Second is BlockChain. And third is Yobit . They are very secure and also very trustable wallets.

I don't have knowledge about many safe wallets but i think there is a yobit.net which is secure and safe in every way i also make my account on yobit and linked mumu cryptotalk account with yobit. I am visiting regularly i found it is amazing. 

First of all, thank you for asking a very nice question. There are many types of wallets in our cryptocurrency but one of them is a very good wallet at Coinbase in my field.

There are several wallets and handbags which have been delivering very good solutions nowadays nevertheless a lot of them are generally ideal if anyone inquired via us with that that happen to be ideal wallets and handbags and then I want to see anyone that will nowadays many people feel have confidence in the budget, PayPal budget, bitcoin budget along with stop archipelago budget are generally ideal.

• +2 1

Many wallets out there but it is very difficult to trust these wallets as it is difficult to earn and not difficult at all to loose it. So i can suggest what i am using now a days. "Payeer" and "BINANCE" these two i am using so far soo good. Very easy to use have a good interface very secure unless you fell for scammers. So be carefull about them. I suggest these two for long term storage also.

In my experience, I think of Coinbase Wallet as the best and trusted wallet.  Because this wallet is more secure and reliable wallet.  And the security system of this wallet is very modern technology.  And it is very easy to control.  This allows you to secure your cryptocurrencies in this wallet and make secure transactions.

Yes my friend, there are many wallets in crypto world. Some of them are also fake and scam, you just have to search about the wallet before choosing it. I am also a beginner but have gotten some knowledge about legit wallets which are Payeer wallet, Coinbase wallet, Trust wallet, Atomic wallet, and Blockchain wallet. You also need to enable 2fa security of every wallets to secure your currency.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I am using 2 different wallets except exchange wallets. One of them is trust wallet, and you might heard that walelt because binance bought it and yesterday binance listed twt(trust wallet) token and token gain more than %100 value. Other trustable wallet is metamask, they have many users and i never faced any major problems yet.

Well my dear friend you have araise a very good question.  If you are a beginner then yobit wallet is best for you. There are many other wallets like,

Trust wallet 

Black chain wallet 

Bitcoin wallet 

Coinbase wallet but yobit os totally recommended. 

So try to use this man it is totally safe. so my dear friend according to my point of view you should not search anymore you should go there and trade and invest there.  Wish you all the best my friend for future working.i Will refer you to use yobit and coinbase wallet.. This two wallets are the best wallet in my opinion.. Both have a strong security and easy to use.it is very much safe and secured. It is helping me to buy crypto currency through my Bank account. That's why you can use it.

My dear friends, there are many wallets on this platform. You can use any wallet. There is no risk in this. Yobit Wallet is my best wallet. It keeps my earnings safe. We  can  also trade in it. I would also advise you to use yobit wallet.

The best and most trusted wallet I know is the Coinbase Wallet.  Because this wallet is much more secure and reliable.  Its security system is very strict even in very strong privacy.  This wallet is very easy to use.  Anyone here can safely store their cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear it depends on you if you use secure wallets in yobit your balance will be completely secured dear I suggest you to put private keys on your yobit account then I think your wallet will be totally secured

As I would like to think, the trust wallet is the best wallet, simple to utilize, quick and totally secure. There is additionally a safepal wallet that Binance underpins is likewise fantastic and has dapps for perusing decentralized stages.

You can see you are new to crypto world. There are many crypto wallet available, it's just depends on your preference. People have their own choices concerning crypto wallet. I prefer using trust wallet for me some people might prefer blockchain and the rest.

• +2 1

There are so many wallets which are very best and are very useful. Those help in getting more earning and also help in learning. Some of those wallet are yobit, binance, coinbase wallet ets . All these are very nice to use. 

There are categories of wallet to use depending on their functionality though they are all trusted among them is Exedos it is suitable for brginers  mycelium is for mobile users and trezor model T wallet is used to store large amount of cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

You're welcome to crypto talk platform. Specifically I will recommend you should use trustwallet because it is easy and safe to used and it is one of the best wallet address because it allowed any kind of coin or transaction.

There are a number of wallets and handbags that are a very good solution nowadays but many of them are usually ideal if someone searches through us if it is the ideal wallet and handbags and then I want to see someone that many people will feel nowadays  Trust the budget, PayPal budget, Bitcoin budget as well as Stop Archipelago budget are generally ideal.

• +1 2

Most of wallets are main the world of that are famous binance is most of them is useful and yobit wallet is counting on the all good wallets.